Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

726 - 750 of 850 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Pamela A

Apr 6, 2022

Excellent information and well presented. The amount of work required is reasonable for a certificate level course and the optional reading is very helpful.

By John G K

Nov 22, 2021

Very good introductory course. Professor Thompson's videos were wonderful. I just wish the course was longer and each module went into much more depth.

By Jameela A A H

Jun 30, 2021

Provide great insight of leadership style, effective collaboration and negotiation. Assignments are helpful to build your skills in this domain.

By James A

Jul 18, 2018

This is a very powerful way of training professionals-I enjoyed every session and I know I will enroll for more courses in the very near future!

By Alexander M

Mar 30, 2022

Very informative and straight to the key points of coordinating and building teams, resolving conflict and negotiation to get a win-win result.

By Okot s

Dec 16, 2022

Excellent course in this specialization! I recommend this course to anyone interested in becoming a great performer and successful leader.

By Qing L

Aug 16, 2021

Professor did great job to introduce the basic concepts and discuss one by one. The class is very easy to follow and take notes myself.

By Stanley K

Aug 11, 2021

A practical introduction of the key leadership characteristics and the relevant tactics to build an effective and motivated team.

By Mirela P

May 9, 2022

Great course.

Details, Examples and everithing you need in order to improve your performance.

Well structured and easy to follow.

By FOJLA R

Sep 5, 2022

Very professional way to receive a degree, just listen the classes and make some notes then attend quiz and assignments.

By Juan M S

Aug 29, 2022

Excelente, muy bueno para desarrollar habilidades que uno tiene, pero en muchas ocasiones no las sabe ordenar o priorizar

By TORELLA I

May 23, 2022

really interesting course, done with pleasure. Topics set out clearly with examples to make them understand better

By Mischel E

Aug 30, 2021

Great combination of practical and technical.

Very well organized syllabus.

Challenging quizzes and assignments.

By Kennedy M

Jun 21, 2016

Leigh Thompson offers amazing insights into teams. I have never heard of her before but she is amazing and fun

By qiong w

Jan 3, 2022

This is a very good class, I have learnt a lot and will work to utilizing them at my daily work and life.

By Nguyen D T

Aug 13, 2021

This is course is information and applicable for me to apply what I learnt in the real job. Great course!

By S R

Jun 28, 2021

It is a great learning experience. Very informative and I really enjoyed and learnt lot from this course.

By Stefano D

May 30, 2022

Very clear course about leadership, team working and negotiation. Good hints for life and work. Thanks

By Alicia R

Nov 7, 2022

Very interesting and useful topics. I think videos are a very good way to learn. Thank you so much.

By Andrea B

Oct 10, 2022

El curso fue interesante aprendi muchas herramientas para utilizarlo en mi trabajo y en la vida

By PRIYAMANSHU S

Aug 8, 2021

It was very well structured and helped me learn skills like Leadership, Team work and many more.

By Andrew F

Aug 17, 2021

Love the way Leigh Thompson presents the material. Found myself re-thinking my own strategies.

By Jean B

Aug 10, 2022

Great information that is applicable in real life, engaging instructor, relevant assignments.

By Eldho S

Apr 16, 2019

Great course, professors are very knowledgeable and presents is a very easy and impactful way

By Barry W

Jun 19, 2021

I learn leadership skills that will help with my current job and the one that I am seeking.