Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 14, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

101 - 125 of 577 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Ziya E A

Mar 21, 2020

Very Good Leadership Course, by learning in this course i can improve my negotiating skill to always seek for win-win solution, how to build team, and improve my personal multiple intelligence.

By Kicho P

Jun 20, 2017

It really is helpful course which is full of insight and practical suggestions. I was able to think about my what I have done for the team and what I will implement for the team performance.

By Chaise C

Jan 15, 2018

These Northwestern courses are the best I've taken yet. They get to the point and are incredibly practical. I honestly don't know where else you can go to get this type of educational value.

By Kamlesh S

Jun 18, 2020

It was a great learning experience for me. The principles used in the course to manage your team, and in negotiation were practically perfect, simple to use and easy to understand as well.

By Trish D

Jun 23, 2016

I highly recommend this course for anyone. You will gain insight and develop strategies for improving your leadership, teamwork and negotiation within your professional and personal life!

By Harsh k p

Sep 01, 2019

I am very lucky that i get a chance to join this course because this course provides me a better idea about negotiation and essential of team building which now i can use it in my MBA.

By Juan C V

Nov 07, 2016

Great course to start to explore different and clear approaches to become a better leader in your organization. Highly recommended. The materials, the topics and the teacher were great.

By Javier A R C

Aug 03, 2016

It`s an excellent course! quality of teachers are great, the information of each module are actualizedand i reegar that The learning`s methodology is appropiated. Completely recomended.

By Emad A

I have stepped up and learned a very important subject that will assist me on the personal and professional scale. Thanks Northwestern. and a special thanks to Professor Leigh Thompson

By Lisa S E

I have enjoyed this course very much, was very rusty not studying for more than over ten years, have gained and refresh my knowledge in all these areas that this course had to offer.

By Siva N S G

Jun 06, 2017

A good course with techniques & ideas for effective collaboration, team building & gaining Organizational Capital. Highly recommended for people transitioning into a Leadership role.

By Laura J

May 09, 2020

I absolutely loved this course! I was able to apply the information learned immediately at work and on committees. I would highly recommend taking this class for anyone interested.

By Nithin E S

Nov 19, 2017

I had one of the richest experience during this course. I cannot diminish the value this course has created in me. Professor Leigh is highly articulate and and excellent teacher.

By Teegan B

Aug 03, 2020

Very concise summary and broad overview of Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation topics. For more in-depth information you would need to complete the additional textbook reading.

By Jim H

Sep 09, 2019

I started this course thinking it wouldn't really teach me much I didn't already know. I was wrong. Great course with a lot of good information that is easy to put into practice.

By Adrien T

Jun 19, 2016

This course is really well made. It permits to conceptualize things that you can live every day at work.

It also gives the tools to face such situations. It is a must-have course.

By diana k

Feb 10, 2016

I enjoyed the PowerPoints with Leigh narrating. She is very knowledgeable about the subject area. The assignments were right on in terms of reinforcing learning. Really enjoyed i

By shadi a

Mar 26, 2019

The course was very informative and interesting. I couldn't believe that I could learn more than 70% of the course, but I did. Thank you for the professional way of teaching it.

By Matthias T

Jan 14, 2017

All was spot on. Lectures exactly what they promised. Lecturer very knowledgeable with great real world examples. Questions focused on the key take aways. Certainly a recommend.

By Teresa Y

Jun 17, 2019

Highly recommended. One of the best course I have taken, very insightful, learned a lot useful skills. Hope I have a chance to study in Kellogg. :)

Thank you Professor Thompson.

By Manuel E G

Apr 23, 2020

High Performance Collaboration course gave me the opportunity to update my skills, provided several examples to have a better understanding of key topics. highly recommended!

By Anthony C A

Aug 08, 2016

Offering what it promised: Insightful! Full of information!! Exceptionally good mode of delivery!!! I had to pay, despite the difficulties in doing so!!! It is worth the cost.

By PS

Jan 01, 2016

Prof. Thompson is a great teacher and her passion for this subject is evident and contagious. Even though, I am a Kellogg grad I found this course very useful and applicable.

By Robert O

May 25, 2017

Great course. Brief, very practical, both about internal teams and external negotiation.

Leigh needs to cut her excessively long hair... it's out of control, to be honest...

By Juan A P

Aug 17, 2020

Great videos packed with useful information. If you are in a leadership position you will find a lot of material that is relevant and applicable to your everyday work life.