Back to Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling by Northwestern University

Storytelling is an essential part of leadership. Effective leaders communicate to inspire talent to excel; to partner with investors and communities; to engage with customers and clients and to grow their impact in the world as part of a global community. Cultivating an authentic, trustworthy and compelling narrative is vital to a leader’s success. This course helps leaders find their own story through personal branding; develop storytelling success with all constituencies; initiate an effective voice for crisis; interact well through social and third party media; and communicate a vision for innovation....

NB
Jan 24, 2016

The subjects selected are relevant, the professors are very knowledgable, engaging and inspiring and they answer all the questions promptly.\n\nI enjoyed this course tremendously, highly recommended!

RT

it is very impactful course that I can apply for real world evidence and develop leadership communication skills and mindset. I strongly recommend for colleagues and friends who want to be success

26 - 50 of 212 Reviews for Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling

By Raksamol T

By Maria L A

Feb 8, 2016

I liked this course a lot as it gave me the opportunity to work doing the assignment, helping me to think as an executive team leader. It was very challenged but very rewarding at the end of it.

By Tatiana Y

Feb 9, 2016

Interesting course! Very useful information. But it's a little difficult to manage 3 writing tasks simultaneously, it would be good to warn students about big task at the end of the course.

By Thomas H

Apr 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. It clearly outlines the critical characteristics of a successful brand and story. This course is beneficial for everyone who wants to increase

By Teodoro O P M

Sep 3, 2020

Excellent course, the teachers have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience, in Leadership and Negotiation in crisis. Congratulations to NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY.

By Annette S

Oct 6, 2019

Very good information. Very well described. On the spot. Quickly. Easy to understand and to follow. Just useful! Thank you very much for creating this MOOC!

By Lisa S

Feb 22, 2016

I really looked at storytelling differently. This course helped me get my stories into place and focus on what stories I need to tell! Thanks!

By Sara V

Aug 6, 2020

I found this course to be very informative, engaging and timely. Really impressed with the Northwestern Org Leadership course structure so far!

By Sindhu R

Nov 2, 2016

A very concise course on the storytelling strategy for leadership. The professors teach the course very well. A must take course for everyone.

Jul 25, 2019

Wow! Have to say this one wow. Gave me a new way of thinking. Excellent exposure to new and up to date knowledge. What a blast off!

By Kaushik D

Apr 6, 2020

This is a very useful course which provides the basic tools to communicate which is extremely important for a good leader.

By Dr. I G

May 8, 2016

Learning storytelling techniques was really exciting and refreshing. Sincere thanks and gratitude to all the facilitators.

By 武利鑫

Jun 14, 2016

Storytelling is a great ability for enterpriners and leaders . this course give me some new odeas of branding storying .

By Florian M

Dec 21, 2018

especially the case was very good - I learnt the most while working on the case and reading through my notes. Thank you!

By Jegan A

Oct 16, 2018

Awesome Content, Great articulation of content and nice assignment to recollect what was learnt.

Keep up the good work!

By Farhad H

Jan 23, 2016

Excellent course. Concise and to the point. Maximum learning with differentiated, relevant, and authentic content.

By Adam C

Feb 16, 2021

A great course with some detailed insights around storytelling. Who knew how important this is in leadership...

By Emerson T

Jun 5, 2020

Excelente curso!! Me proporciou uma aprendizado diferencia em liderança, principalmente na gestão de conflitos.

By Samin Y A

Oct 19, 2020

I HAD NO IDEA STORYTELLING IS THAT POWERFUL. REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF FOR TAKING THIS COURSE. RECOMMENDED.

By Tülay K

Nov 18, 2015

Content is grade, however I am still waiting for the grading of my last assignment in this course. :(

By Edvinas G

Oct 13, 2020

It is easy to understand every point of the supplied information. I feel that It stuck to my head.

By Vikash A

Sep 16, 2017

Awsome insight into the impact of storytelling in Leadership Communication!! I feel transformed!!

By gabriela s

Mar 29, 2016

It helps you discover the strong and weak characteristicas you currently have in order to excel.

By Liz B

Nov 30, 2020

Very organized content and instruction. I enjoyed the professors and the topics. Great course.