Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

1 - 25 of 1,261 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Natascia M

Apr 08, 2016

it was an amazing class. perfect class to take for who works full time. few additional notions every week. the teacher patiently repeats several time ervy sentence to help with pronunciation. Thanks

By Sachin M

Jul 18, 2019

Recently I moved to Hong Kong, and learning Chinese language is always in my mind. I heard from many saying that Chinese is very tough language and difficult to learn. With that fear in my mind I joined this course, I want to give many thanks to Professor Xiaoyu Liu, very simple way she help me to get friendship with Chinese language. From the last one and half month I don’t realize when I am also using simple small words while interacting with my colleague in office here in Hong Kong or interacting with the people in restaurants.

This course been milestone for my learning mandarin language journey, still far to go but here I can say I started the journey. Once again, many thanks to professor Xiaoyu Liu who designed very simple, interactive course and help to connect the Chinese language.

Thank you Professor Xiaoyu Liu, Thank you Coursera.

By Daniel S

Aug 07, 2016

Es excelente la profesora explica de maravillsa no tenia ni idea del chino y he visto mi progreso muy rapido

By Usman A

Oct 25, 2015

This is fantastic effort from Peking University, for those who want to learn Chines. it just amazing. chines is very interesting language.....where we need to care of even sounds of a sentence......

By Svetlana S

Sep 17, 2016

By Mayra Z

Dec 13, 2018

Este curso es muy fácil de entender, los ejercicios son claros, al igual que los exámenes y las explicaciones. Lo recomiendo amplimente,

Saludos.

By Lorena M R S

Jan 28, 2019

Un curso bastante completo , la maestra es muy buena y te motiva a seguir hasta alcanzar el objetivo.

Muy recomendable ! Sin duda tomaría otro curso impartido por está maestra felicitaciones !

By NESTOR A C G

Jan 15, 2019

After finishing this course I feel very motivated to take the next one!

Everyone who has never had any contact with Chinese should take this course. Thank you very much from Lima, Peru 🇵🇪

By Inshi V

Jan 29, 2019

Please have more language courses like this on Coursera

By Soderdene

o

u

By kelly d w

Mar 20, 2018

a great start for beginners and clear simple and enjoyable class

By Robert L

Jan 20, 2019

Great Introduction to Chinese. I still need to practice more. Well taught thank you.

By WILLIAN F D A

Jan 18, 2019

Uma ótima opção de iniciar os estudos do idioma chinês. Achei o conteúdo fantástico e que nos permite aprender aos poucos e evoluir tanto no aprendizado de novas palavras quanto na pronúncia. Excelente curso!

By Luis H

Feb 02, 2019

Excelente curso para entablar una conversación básica sobre diferentes temas y actividades. Muy recomendable. Con paciencia y dedicación se aprende mucho en este curso.

By Ibrahim S

Feb 02, 2019

The course is great, but you need to go a little bit deep to prevent student from struggling to get the concept since this is a beginner's class.

By Etienne L

A very pleasant course

By André R d A

very nice course

By Joshua E M G

Feb 03, 2019

Amazing professor, suited for beginners.

By Luz N F C

Jan 21, 2019

El curso fue muy interesante, si hay constancia , se aprende bastante, gracias!

By Nina A G

Jan 21, 2019

easy to follow, fun to learn

By Mark E H

Jan 22, 2019

xie xie laoshi!!!

By Deepu B

Jan 23, 2019

It was a great experience learning basic Chinese.

By Jameson A

Dec 31, 2018

Thanks for the opportunity to lay the foundations for Chinese with the aid of financial aid! Many appreciations on that and really a beneficial Chinese course that is comprehensive in coverage of needed English-Chinese terms.

By Carlos C O

Dec 16, 2018

Este ha sido el mejor curso de chino en la red que he visto. Son innumerables sus ventajas. Un profesora excelente, con pedagogía de alto nivel, buena pronunciación, grata de escuchar y aprender. Los temas son básicos y quedan rápidamente evidentes. Al final te ofrecen un resumen de todo lo que has hecho y lo puedes comparar con tus apuntes, ¡pues están en chino! Un curso muy recomendable.

By Muhammad W A

Dec 14, 2018

Very easy to learn the basic Chinese language. The most important and interesting about the course is that everything is illustrated with the help of pictures which makes it very easy to learn.