Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

PP

Apr 25, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

201 - 225 of 2,706 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Claudia M

It is certainly a very basic course, but I really enjoyed it and it made me willing to go on and to progress further in Chinese language. I now need to learn how to read and write. First step fully enjoyed and accomplished! Thank you.

By Nishan P

May 02, 2020

I was always interested in Chinese language from when I was young and this course really taught me about the basic stuffs that are mandatory to master while learning this language. The course was really enjoyable as well as educative.

By Paulette W M

Apr 29, 2020

This is a very good and well-detailed course. The lecturer indeed made sure that each detail was clearly explained and understood. I hope soon I can travel to China so that I can practise the language even better. Thank you very much.

By IrinaKelly

Jun 12, 2017

First thank you Coursera for this amazing Chinese course. I've learned a lot in the last seven weeks. Now I can say that I can speak, talk and understand some of the Chinese language. I recommend to all of you the course. Thank you...

By Mir M H

Really it was a fantastic journey for me to avail of this opportunity. The teaching method was more flexible than I expected. I hope to cut a very good figure when I will continue to work or go with the Chinese community! Thank you!

By Sohaib A

I started this course to complete my course in Chinese because i already studied it earlier and couldn't get a certificate. This online course is really way ahead compared to my previous experience of studying in an academy.5 stars.

By Naruphon P

May 06, 2020

This course I give five star .Teacher teach very clear and she have very clear accent easy to listen. If Who want to start chines language you can start from here to develop your communication ability. . Recommend This many thanks.

By Gerard H

Sep 09, 2017

To be honest a great course. I gave me the feeling to create building piece for piece, necessary for learning a complete different language. Looking forward for more Chinese for beginners and maybe after it preparation for HSK I.

By asad j

Sep 05, 2017

the course is very organized and effective. it is challenging enough for a beginner provided he/she has no prior exposure to mandarin. never the less, the videos and other material are very comprehensive and easy to understand.

By Marie J

Aug 15, 2017

This teacher is excellent! The time and pacing of the lessons are wonderful...short videos and concise quizzes makes you feel like you are reaching milestones. It is not overwhelming at all; she makes you want to learn more :)

By Nabeela N

Jun 02, 2020

This course is quite helpful for beginners.Tutor skills are the best.Course Content is majorly related to the videos which supports to gain new information about this Chinese language .I am happy that i had chosen this course.

By ALDO E T R

Mar 19, 2020

Excellent to start with. Excelente para comenzar.

Sometimes the pronunciation is hard for me as I have been checking other pronunciations online but its really a good start. Thanks for the support of this excellent Liú professor

By Dylan A D M

Apr 04, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender Chino, muy interactivo y practico. Tiene excelentes actividades y uy facil de aprender su pronunciacion. Gracias A la Universidad y a Coursera por tan valioso curso. LES AGRADEZCO DE TODO CORAZON.

By Aim L

Oct 03, 2018

I absolutely recommend this course to anyone who thinks Chinese is too complicated. This course makes Chinese a lot easier. Also est for people who can't be bothered to learn how to read or write :) Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhh

By Thidarat S

Apr 18, 2020

I do love this course! Teacher uses the simple words to explain us. So, it's easy to understand and I've gain a lot of knowledge right now. Also, I've known the basic Chinese now, so I can continue to keep learning by myself.

By Jameson A

Dec 31, 2018

Thanks for the opportunity to lay the foundations for Chinese with the aid of financial aid! Many appreciations on that and really a beneficial Chinese course that is comprehensive in coverage of needed English-Chinese terms.

By imdad

Mar 29, 2017

Today I,m very happy to completed course chinese for Beginners. i would like to coursera and paking university who encouraged me. Presentation were expected to meet . way of teacher learning was very appreciated .

Xièxiè ni

By Jase N T

Nov 13, 2016

The course is very easy to digest. The materials were relevant and straightforward. One improvement I would suggest would be the inclusion of Chinese characters in the course videos. This will help with the familiarization.

By Shant S K

Apr 01, 2020

one of the best courses i had, the instructor is amazing also different moderators in the discussion boards helping you get through, this course covers everything from daily life and some common phrases that are very handy

By Metin k

Nov 10, 2019

Kurs beklentilerimden daha güzeldi. Öğretmen çok güler yüzlü ve anlatımı anlaşılır. Kursun tek eksiği okuma parçası vb. materyallerin yeterli olmaması diye düşünüyorum. Materyallerde eklenirse daha güzel olur. Teşekkürler.

By Pavel Z

Aug 26, 2015

That is a great course to make You get interested in wonderful Chinese language. I even went to the local Confucius Institute to continue studying it! It would also be great to give at least some characters in the course,

By Nuttawadee J

May 04, 2020

Many thanks to this course! We can communicate in basic Chinese with many necessary vocabularies for daily life. Although this course provides you only in pinyin, I think it can help you to learn advance Chinese easily.

By Rizwan A

Nov 12, 2016

It is very helpful and interesting, especially the lessons are short and interesting and quiz makes it further easy and Memorable. thanks for such a nice course. Now i came China and practicing this with my lab fellows.

By Antimon

Apr 18, 2020

This couse easy to learning it suitable for beginners who want to learn chinese, the course cover the sentences and words that you have to use in daily life and teacher quite speak slowly easy to listen and understand.