Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

201 - 225 of 1,275 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Katharina M

Dec 30, 2016

A great course! To me, it has made learning Chinease much easier. I will come back for further courses. Thank you!

By Akmaral S

Jul 14, 2016

It was amazing and I hope to learn next levels easily with such a professional teachers&lectors as Xiaoyu Liu!

By 李新

Nov 26, 2015

老师的发音很准!为国外人学习汉语提供了入门的基础。

By ANIBAL H B

Nov 06, 2017

EXCELENTE CURSO, MATERIAL Y DIDACTICA.

By Clara G D L

Nov 27, 2016

Disfrute muchísimo el curso, esta diseñado para que personas como yo, con conocimiento nulo del idioma, aprendan de una manera fácil y libre de estrés el idioma chino. aunque seria bueno mencionar que la semana 5, me causo algo de confusión y todavía no logro entender de manera total el como dar direcciones de manera correcta.

By Samuel M

Jan 19, 2016

Helped me refresh my Chinese skills! :)

By Gabriela E O G

Mar 15, 2018

Sencillo y muy útil, aunque a veces había errores en los subtítulos al español.

By Daria

Oct 25, 2017

A very good starting point

By 胡松

Oct 23, 2015

非常好很基础

By irinaraketskaya@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2016

Fantastic!

By Rodrigo C M

Sep 17, 2017

Great course to introduce Chinese language.

By Esteban L

Dec 13, 2015

Excelente curso de Chino para principiantes, tiene todo lo básico para poder defenderse tan sólo con algo de práctica y paciencia.

By Victoria C

Mar 23, 2018

very easy to understand <3

By Theano K

May 10, 2017

Amazing experience

By Dennis B

Nov 20, 2017

I liked that the lessons build up on each other. Furthermore, I enjoyed that it was quite simple so that I didn't get demotivated. Looking forward to the second class now.

By Nambajimana J d D

Jan 03, 2018

Firstly, I would like to thank those who established this website and the one who prepare this program, I have learned more and more, this time I can speak Chinese, communicate with people. Actually, I can do a lot of things because of Coursera.

By Olga V

Oct 17, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. Professionally done and very well structured. Never boring or too much info for a single week. Just perfect for my busy schedule. Thanks a lot! I've had my introduction to Chinese and will most likely further pursue this study.

By Raghavendran E

Sep 21, 2015

It was pretty comfortable which makes use to lessons learnt prior in the further lessons, hence helping to remember

By Marion

Aug 07, 2017

simply great !

Xièxiè

By JiYoung P

Feb 19, 2016

It was a great class. Thank you!

By Edwin L M

Aug 25, 2016

EXCELENTE Y PRACTICO

By Landry M

Jan 09, 2016

Great course for a complete beginner like me!

By Jonathan G

Feb 20, 2016

very difficult course but I learned a lot and have a new appreciation for Mandarin Chinese!

By Aakash L

Oct 04, 2015

Great!

Chinese for beginners made simple and efficient. Would totally recommend it to anyone who is interested to learn a new language.

Kudos to the entire team for putting together an engaging course

By Laura B