Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

176 - 200 of 1,275 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By JITESH

Dec 19, 2017

very gud course

By Rakhshi T

Oct 08, 2017

This was very well designed and helpful course. I enjoyed learning Chinese with the teacher. However, i felt that quizzes were easy and they should be a little more challenging. Thanks a lot for providing us with the opportunity to learn it free.

By Anna S

Aug 18, 2015

Очень интересно попробовать свои силы в освоении нового языка) Хорошие и понятные объяснения. Что главное - после этого курса хочется продолжать изучать язык! Спасибо!

By Mohammed G T A

Mar 04, 2017

Great

By Nicole M

Sep 24, 2017

It is really a great course to learn Chinese! I am very grateful for this incredible experience. Thanks Peking University.

By Margaret F G M

Oct 31, 2015

it is a great course!!! For me, it is an excellent opportunity for learning about others languages...

By María V B G

Nov 02, 2017

Excelente curso para dar inicio y abrir las puertas en el idioma chino-mandarín. Continúen con cursos como estos..

By WAQAR A K

May 04, 2017

I had been interested in learning Chinese. I have completed this course. It has helped me a lot. I specially thank the course instructor Associate Professor Xiaoyu Liu, the Peiking University and the Coursera Team for providing such a good course for free.

I once again thank my instructor. I will respect her if I ever meet her. Her teaching method was very polite and understandable.

By Jessica R

Jul 05, 2017

Very enjoyable and useful

By Eloy S M

Aug 20, 2015

It is a very good course to immerse in the basic Mandarin-Chinese language. I learned with an easy way and the best thing is that the teacher is Chinese, a native Mandarin speaker.

By Kinsasha L

Aug 17, 2015

This course is easy to follow long with and the homework is written nicely. xiexie laoshi

By Luis A R

Oct 22, 2015

优秀!

By Christian S

Apr 28, 2017

Prático, rápido e simples! Vai direto ao assunto e apresenta as principais expressões para uma comunicação básica. Muito bom!

By Witchuda P

Aug 18, 2017

It's good course to learn Chinese language for beginner.

By deuzuita b d m

Mar 06, 2016

it i good

By Anca A

Jul 02, 2018

Best Chinese course I've seen so far. I recommend it.

By Herwig K

Sep 23, 2015

Very good course and well structured. The difference to other fragmented online videos "teaching" Chinese is the thought through build-up and the professional didactic value. Recommended!

By Chigozie M

Aug 17, 2015

I had an amazing learning experience, Xiexie ni Liu Nushi! I am so ready for an immediate course!

By Ailton J L C

Sep 04, 2015

A basic course . It gives the basics to progress in learning the language. A bit different for a westerner, but interesting and motivating. Anxious to continue and increase the level.

By Радмила Л

Oct 28, 2016

Very simple, amusing and easy! Thank you!!!

By Luz A G A

Sep 02, 2016

Me encanta, es muy desafiante y confieso que ha sido el más complicado que he tomado pero me encantan las explicaciones y el como dejan todo muy en claro.

By Ruffel M

Sep 28, 2016

Great course, I hope it can continue.

Thanks

By Inna M

Jul 19, 2017

Very helpful course! Thank you!

By Gabriela A

Oct 02, 2016

Friendly, simple and just nice for beginners

By Malayiah

Feb 12, 2016

I have learned Chinese little by little!