Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

251 - 275 of 1,276 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

May 24, 2016

The course was well-paced

By Eleftherios L

Jan 14, 2016

Perfect! I hope to make courses about chinese characters, or courser for A1, A2, B1, B2... Thanks for the given opportunity!!!

By DEBASMITA B

Sep 20, 2015

One of the best language classes I have attended in my life. conceptual and easy to use. I used to think chinese is the hardest language of all, but her presentation skill really impressed me and I understood whatever she taught us. I would say she is really a nice teacher and I would like to have more advance courses from her.

By Bradley T D

Oct 20, 2015

It was fantastic, and easy for a beginner to pick up.

By Tatsu I

Sep 27, 2017

This is very usef class.

By Svitlana P

Jan 21, 2016

V

By NANDINI N

Jun 08, 2017

FANTASTIC...

By Lazar

Aug 14, 2015

It was an awesome experience! I would totally recommend anyone to join in/enrol in the course. The professor is understandable, both English and Chinese. Useful phrases and sentences, while sentences are also covered during the course, as well as the dialogue.

By Tomás A C T

Nov 28, 2016

Excelente curso, muy didáctico, entretenido y útil para aprender lo más básico del chino.

By Robyn

Oct 06, 2015

It was so clear and so helpful, I know this will help me have common conversation with other mandarin speaking people.

By Renato A

Nov 28, 2016

Great course. It focus on the everyday conversation skills which is very necessary to communicate there.

By Iva K

Apr 09, 2016

The course was easy to follow and very fast. Thanks.

By Hans R Y L

Nov 20, 2016

A great opportunity to initiate in the chinese language

very recommended

By JINGWENHUANG

Feb 06, 2017

good for foreigner to learn, I am Chinese anyway feeling that course good

By Amr A W

Oct 17, 2015

Absolutely amazing course.

By Diana S

Oct 26, 2016

Cool

By Nataliia I

Aug 24, 2015

Never expected that the Chinese language is so interesting. I'm so sorry that I have completed all weeks! I'm grateful for my pretty teacher. Thanks to her I would like to go on learning Chinese. I'll be in China on the 27th of August 2015. I hope my knowledge will help me to orientate in this country. Sincerely, Nataliya, Kyiv, Ukraine

By Bruno F G O

Feb 03, 2018

Básico y entretenido, voy a seguir viendo los vídeos y revisando el vocabulario para seguir practicando, muchas gracias por el curso :D

By Dorottya F

Feb 07, 2017

This course is very useful for people who just started to learn Chinese. It is well-paced, every week has 4-5 sections with a 3 minute video in the beginning that introduces new words and or grammar point. The topics are useful and the vocabulary and grammar that we learn are at HSK 1 level. The quizzes are short and the deadlines motivate you and help you keep track. I also really liked our professors voice and the way she spoke Chinese.

By Elijah

Mar 02, 2016

By Vira A

Aug 28, 2015

This course is highly recommended for those who learn Chinese for the first time.

By Satdeep G

Dec 13, 2015

This is amazing....

By Jijo M

Aug 19, 2015

Stands up to its name. A very good course to start learning Mandarin. Now, the horror of the language "Mandarin" is no more and I can communicate for the necessary matters in Mandarin.

By Amy L S C