Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

101 - 125 of 1,276 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By José A V E

Oct 05, 2018

Excelente curso.

By Jenner L

Jan 04, 2017

Very good this course. It made it easy to grasp the basic concepts of mandarin Chinese !

By Hans R Y L

Nov 20, 2016

A great opportunity to initiate in the chinese language

very recommended

By JINGWENHUANG

Feb 06, 2017

good for foreigner to learn, I am Chinese anyway feeling that course good

By Amr A W

Oct 17, 2015

Absolutely amazing course.

By Robert C

May 24, 2016

The course was well-paced

By Eleftherios L

Jan 14, 2016

Perfect! I hope to make courses about chinese characters, or courser for A1, A2, B1, B2... Thanks for the given opportunity!!!

By DEBASMITA B

Sep 20, 2015

One of the best language classes I have attended in my life. conceptual and easy to use. I used to think chinese is the hardest language of all, but her presentation skill really impressed me and I understood whatever she taught us. I would say she is really a nice teacher and I would like to have more advance courses from her.

By Muhammad

Feb 08, 2016

Just Perfect!

By 滕龙

Dec 28, 2015

excellent

By Joan O R

May 07, 2018

the course is practical and interactive. it effectively gives the learn an easy way of integrating the new language in a day to day life

By MUMTAZ H

Nov 07, 2015

This Course is good for new learners. I enjoyed this course.

By NANDINI N

Jun 08, 2017

FANTASTIC...

By Lazar

Aug 14, 2015

It was an awesome experience! I would totally recommend anyone to join in/enrol in the course. The professor is understandable, both English and Chinese. Useful phrases and sentences, while sentences are also covered during the course, as well as the dialogue.

By Tomás A C T

Nov 28, 2016

Excelente curso, muy didáctico, entretenido y útil para aprender lo más básico del chino.

By Miraflor M

Jun 12, 2017

I highly appreciate the efficiency of our dear moderator. Thank you very much for making your video lectures interactive and for providing extended exercises. But I do request to record the following in an increased volume: Tones & Simple Finals video, Initials and the Finals with nasal endings. Once again Thank you very much!!! :)

By Sarah M W

May 17, 2016

Easy to follow, and understand. I love that I am able to speak some phrases in Chinese.

By Trang T T V

Aug 19, 2017

The course gives basic knowledge about Chinese language, and by the time you complete the course, you will be able to understand simple daily conversations. Great course to start learning about Chinese!

By Amy L S C

Aug 20, 2015

I'm just loving it!

By Christyn C

Feb 10, 2016

I enjoy this class very much. The instructor is very informative, patient, and easy to learn from from. I feel encouraged to want to go further and learn more with every passing week. It is an honor to be able to take this class and learn from such an extraordinary professor. Thank you for making this available to us!

By Cesar D P

May 31, 2018

Es un curso genial!!! Práctico, de buen nivel y muy claro

By Anna M C D

Nov 20, 2016

Excellent course, I really enjoyed it!

By Janet W

Sep 08, 2015

The course of excellent. Recommend to anyone that is travelling there or just wanted to be able to hold a simple conversation.

By Jijo M

Aug 19, 2015

Stands up to its name. A very good course to start learning Mandarin. Now, the horror of the language "Mandarin" is no more and I can communicate for the necessary matters in Mandarin.

By Pramath M

Sep 12, 2017

Great execution of a diverse range of materials, simple to understand and moving at a good pace. The only (small) consideration is the nature of how the content is given, namely; listing grammar each week to learn. However, given the nature of the platform, this is not something that can easily be solved - so five stars!