Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

226 - 250 of 1,278 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Jorge A C E

Oct 17, 2015

Just great.

By Yolanda G R

Sep 27, 2015

Excelente curso, solo me gustaría que hubieran subtítulos en español

By Miro J

Sep 12, 2015

very nice and practical introduction into Chinese, tnx :)

By Rosana

Aug 31, 2015

This course is very good. Easy , teacher great congratulations everyone!

I hope next edition.

By gokulnath

Oct 06, 2015

ha

By Swapnil S S

Aug 10, 2017

This course will definitely help me speak Mandarin in China.

By Jaime G

Apr 16, 2017

Nice to start, easy and funny to get involved, you see the difference in last weeks

Congrats!

By VICTOR C

Sep 03, 2015

Great!!!

By Svetlana P

Mar 19, 2018

I liked the course very much. I get confused with characters but since this course doesn't have them it was a lot easier for me to participate. Love that lectures are short and sweet and quizzes are right on the ball! Great learning videos!

By Bruna S M L

Aug 20, 2015

Excellent! I hope we (students) have a continous course, like "Chinese for Beginners II", would be awesome!

By Nicolas S

Apr 30, 2017

This is an excellent foundation course for beginners. Prof Xiaoyu Liu has a clear pronunciation and a great pedagogy. Many thanks for this wonderful course! I highly recommend this course for everyone who want to begin learning Mandarin Chinese.

By Miraflor M

Jun 12, 2017

I highly appreciate the efficiency of our dear moderator. Thank you very much for making your video lectures interactive and for providing extended exercises. But I do request to record the following in an increased volume: Tones & Simple Finals video, Initials and the Finals with nasal endings. Once again Thank you very much!!! :)

By Sarah M W

May 17, 2016

Easy to follow, and understand. I love that I am able to speak some phrases in Chinese.

By Trang T T V

Aug 19, 2017

The course gives basic knowledge about Chinese language, and by the time you complete the course, you will be able to understand simple daily conversations. Great course to start learning about Chinese!

By Jisoo K

Jun 19, 2018

N

By Alex S R

Feb 19, 2017

very good for a course for beginners. I recommend for all.

By Florinda A A P G

Oct 07, 2016

It's not my first time to take a beginners course in Chinese so I already know some of the words and phrases, but this course was a good refresher course, too. The lessons were short and easy to remember. I think the expressions taught were also very practical. I hope there is a second part so I can continue my lessons in Chinese. Xie xie!

By Ayat M

Jan 28, 2016

you are excellent. we are not in hurry up. please teach basic and elementary courses more and more.

By Nguyen L H N

May 28, 2017

This course is very useful and basic for beginners who want to learn Chinese.

By Andres V C

Sep 07, 2017

I think very good course. Simple explanations and examples easy to understand.

By ABDUSSALAM M

Aug 28, 2017

It was a very good class and very helpful to me.

By Lai Y K

Nov 25, 2017

不错,相信这课程是非常适合初学者的,希望能够看到越来越多类似的课程,让中文发扬到全世界。

By Mihir J

Apr 01, 2017

EXCELLENT COURSE, I would like to further learn more chinese as part of the upcoming course. Very much interested in getting insights and understanding Chinese.

By LAU S C

Oct 25, 2015

Thanks for this course which I'm not only learning Chinese but English as well at the same time.

The pace of learning is just right to me. Thanks a lot.

By anchisa

Dec 12, 2016

love Chinese easy to understand thank you!