Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

226 - 250 of 1,374 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Víctor H G V

Dec 26, 2019

Excelentes contenidos y estructuración en cuanto al nivel que se maneja, así como material multimedia. Aunque sería bueno añadir material escrito descargable.

By Simon F

Jun 26, 2017

Excellent introduction to Mandarin. The instructor speaks slowly and clearly enunciates the tones, making it easier for students to learn. Highly recommended!

By MAN T H T

Nov 10, 2016

Thanks for this course for helping me be able to listen and speak some basic Mandarin. However, I also wish to learn more to read and write Mandarin later. :)

By Alicia L B

Sep 21, 2015

Thank you to our teacher because this course it's amazing! I have no idea of Chinese and I am learning slowly but at my own with this course. Xièxiè again 教师!

By MARIA D P T A

Oct 19, 2018

Excelente curso para conocer las palabras en una conversación casual. Aunque estaría bien que incluyeran un poco sobre la conjugación de los verbos. Gracias!

By Rommel M

Jun 05, 2019

Gained confidence to practice my Chinese beginner level language skills for daily life.Keep it up Coursera! Highly recommended learning education platform.

By Luz A G A

Sep 02, 2016

Me encanta, es muy desafiante y confieso que ha sido el más complicado que he tomado pero me encantan las explicaciones y el como dejan todo muy en claro.

By Risa U

Feb 23, 2019

I have already studied these contents off-line course 2 years ago. So I took this course for review. This was amazing course for this purpose, thank you!

By James R M

Aug 22, 2016

This is an excellent introduction to Mandarin. Basic essentials covered regarding pronunciation and grammar. Lessons are clear and quizzes help learning.

By Rehman E

Sep 26, 2019

Very interesting course! So easy to go. Didn't expect that it would be so easy to learn Chinese. Wish to go on the next level. Thankful to Xiaoyu Liu!!!

By LAU S C

Oct 25, 2015

Thanks for this course which I'm not only learning Chinese but English as well at the same time.

The pace of learning is just right to me. Thanks a lot.

By Sofia B

Sep 24, 2015

This course is very good for people without any knowledge of Chinese. I think if anyone wants to learn Chinese in this course will make the first step.

By Pedro J A

Aug 04, 2017

I like the course, the teacher is so good and she explain the vocabulary clearly. Thank you for do this fantastic course to everyone. Congratulations!!

By Сергей Г

Jul 09, 2017

It is what I need. I like Chinese language. I want to go to university studying Chinese in the near future. And now I will take your course.

Thank you.

By Chuprynina E

Dec 03, 2019

Отличный курс для новичков, без иероглифического написания, только пиньинь. Хватит для поездки, чтобы спросить где поесть и как пройти, уточнить цены.

By Nwaokeleme J U

Jul 05, 2019

Even though i still find some of the chinese words and pronunciations confusing , i have the basic idea of how it works and can't wait to go further.

By Chelito S C

Jan 22, 2016

Great Lessons with the student in mind! Easily absorbed part by part lessons give the new learners ample time to truly immerse himself in each lesson.

By Pedro P H F

Dec 28, 2017

Xiexie ni you jihui xuexi putonhua

Gracias por la oportunidad de aprender chino mandarín esto me ayuda para poder enseñar a mis alumnitos del colegio.

By jessica m s A

Apr 01, 2017

gracias por este curso que me parecio muy interesante aprendi mucho mucho y es uno de mis idiomas favorito y quisiera seguir estudiando este idioma .

By Eric C S

Feb 04, 2017

Excelente para familiarizarnos con el idioma, especialmente cuando lo desconocemos por completo. Gracias por la elaboración de este tipo de recursos.

By Hafiz M U G

Feb 16, 2017

This course is v.good and i learn a lot in a best way.thanks to coursera for this kind. i will keep it up to learn more about Chinese language.....

By Omar R

Nov 11, 2015

A good first encounter with chinese that leaves several gaps that may push students to keep studying and making research regarding chinese language.

By FELIPE A D S

Nov 26, 2019

very good for who never listen or tried learn chinese, now i can dream with the day that i will be advanced in chinese, this course uprise my hopes

By Daniel C

Jun 03, 2018

Very good and informative course. Tutor very helpful and explain the nitty gritty bits which are the most difficult parts of Chinese to understand.