Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

251 - 275 of 1,464 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By James R M

Aug 22, 2016

This is an excellent introduction to Mandarin. Basic essentials covered regarding pronunciation and grammar. Lessons are clear and quizzes help learning.

By Rehman E

Sep 26, 2019

Very interesting course! So easy to go. Didn't expect that it would be so easy to learn Chinese. Wish to go on the next level. Thankful to Xiaoyu Liu!!!

By LAU S C

Oct 25, 2015

Thanks for this course which I'm not only learning Chinese but English as well at the same time.

The pace of learning is just right to me. Thanks a lot.

By Sofia B

Sep 24, 2015

This course is very good for people without any knowledge of Chinese. I think if anyone wants to learn Chinese in this course will make the first step.

By Pedro J A

Aug 04, 2017

I like the course, the teacher is so good and she explain the vocabulary clearly. Thank you for do this fantastic course to everyone. Congratulations!!

By Сергей Г

Jul 09, 2017

It is what I need. I like Chinese language. I want to go to university studying Chinese in the near future. And now I will take your course.

Thank you.

By Chuprynina E

Dec 03, 2019

Отличный курс для новичков, без иероглифического написания, только пиньинь. Хватит для поездки, чтобы спросить где поесть и как пройти, уточнить цены.

By Nwaokeleme J U

Jul 05, 2019

Even though i still find some of the chinese words and pronunciations confusing , i have the basic idea of how it works and can't wait to go further.

By Chelito S C

Jan 22, 2016

Great Lessons with the student in mind! Easily absorbed part by part lessons give the new learners ample time to truly immerse himself in each lesson.

By Pedro P H F

Dec 28, 2017

Xiexie ni you jihui xuexi putonhua

Gracias por la oportunidad de aprender chino mandarín esto me ayuda para poder enseñar a mis alumnitos del colegio.

By jessica m s A

Apr 01, 2017

gracias por este curso que me parecio muy interesante aprendi mucho mucho y es uno de mis idiomas favorito y quisiera seguir estudiando este idioma .

By Eric C S

Feb 04, 2017

Excelente para familiarizarnos con el idioma, especialmente cuando lo desconocemos por completo. Gracias por la elaboración de este tipo de recursos.

By Nontawat

Apr 05, 2020

Thank you for the Chinese lesson. I like it very much, even though I never knew it at all. It gives me more knowledge. And really helped me full.

By Hafiz M U G

Feb 16, 2017

This course is v.good and i learn a lot in a best way.thanks to coursera for this kind. i will keep it up to learn more about Chinese language.....

By Omar R

Nov 11, 2015

A good first encounter with chinese that leaves several gaps that may push students to keep studying and making research regarding chinese language.

By FELIPE A D S

Nov 26, 2019

very good for who never listen or tried learn chinese, now i can dream with the day that i will be advanced in chinese, this course uprise my hopes

By Daniel C

Jun 03, 2018

Very good and informative course. Tutor very helpful and explain the nitty gritty bits which are the most difficult parts of Chinese to understand.

By Leonardo

Aug 20, 2019

Wonderful course, it gave me a solid base of Chinese in order for me to proceed with a more advanced course. Please, make other courses like this!

By Valeria

Jun 29, 2019

Very interactive and useful. It has exercises and videos, and the explanations are very good. Its amazyng for chinnese learners and for begginers.

By Roshan A

Oct 04, 2018

It was a good course to learn basic Chinese .I really enjoyed and learned a lot within such a short duration of 7 weeks .It was incredible for me.

By ANDRIAMANANJARA H D

Jun 20, 2018

Le cours est super , juste qu'il serait excellent de pouvoir enregistrer des dialogues et que vous puissiez les corriger ou donner votre avismerci

By Celange C

Sep 15, 2015

I l loved this course. I have always wanted to learn to speak Chinese and this course was a lot of fun. I learned a lot in 7 short weeks. Thanks!

By Katherine Z C

Feb 24, 2020

it was great, i was taking this along side another phone based app. It may be better if the chinese characters were flashed alongside the pinyin.

By Marcelo P

Feb 10, 2020

It is very nice Chinese course for beginners. Although it doesn't present Chinese characters, it gives us a basic idea of how the language works.

By Ibrahim S

Feb 02, 2019

The course is great, but you need to go a little bit deep to prevent student from struggling to get the concept since this is a beginner's class.