Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 17, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

EE

Mar 02, 2016

This course is excellent. It gives thorough introduction into language without going into too much unnecessary details. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese from scratch.

251 - 275 of 1,315 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Alex S R

Feb 19, 2017

very good for a course for beginners. I recommend for all.

By Florinda A A P G

Oct 07, 2016

It's not my first time to take a beginners course in Chinese so I already know some of the words and phrases, but this course was a good refresher course, too. The lessons were short and easy to remember. I think the expressions taught were also very practical. I hope there is a second part so I can continue my lessons in Chinese. Xie xie!

By Ayat M

Jan 28, 2016

you are excellent. we are not in hurry up. please teach basic and elementary courses more and more.

By Nguyen L H N

May 28, 2017

This course is very useful and basic for beginners who want to learn Chinese.

By Andres V C

Sep 07, 2017

I think very good course. Simple explanations and examples easy to understand.

By ABDUSSALAM M

Aug 28, 2017

It was a very good class and very helpful to me.

By Lai Y K

Nov 25, 2017

不错,相信这课程是非常适合初学者的,希望能够看到越来越多类似的课程,让中文发扬到全世界。

By Mihir J

Apr 01, 2017

EXCELLENT COURSE, I would like to further learn more chinese as part of the upcoming course. Very much interested in getting insights and understanding Chinese.

By LAU S C

Oct 25, 2015

Thanks for this course which I'm not only learning Chinese but English as well at the same time.

The pace of learning is just right to me. Thanks a lot.

By anchisa

Dec 12, 2016

love Chinese easy to understand thank you!

By Robert C N

Aug 27, 2015

Great course! Hen hao!

By Robert C

May 24, 2016

The course was well-paced

By Eleftherios L

Jan 14, 2016

Perfect! I hope to make courses about chinese characters, or courser for A1, A2, B1, B2... Thanks for the given opportunity!!!

By DEBASMITA B

Sep 20, 2015

One of the best language classes I have attended in my life. conceptual and easy to use. I used to think chinese is the hardest language of all, but her presentation skill really impressed me and I understood whatever she taught us. I would say she is really a nice teacher and I would like to have more advance courses from her.

By Bradley T D

Oct 20, 2015

It was fantastic, and easy for a beginner to pick up.

By Tatsu I

Sep 27, 2017

This is very usef class.

By Svitlana P

Jan 21, 2016

V

By NANDINI N

Jun 08, 2017

FANTASTIC...

By Lazar

Aug 14, 2015

It was an awesome experience! I would totally recommend anyone to join in/enrol in the course. The professor is understandable, both English and Chinese. Useful phrases and sentences, while sentences are also covered during the course, as well as the dialogue.

By Tomás A C T

Nov 28, 2016

Excelente curso, muy didáctico, entretenido y útil para aprender lo más básico del chino.

By Robyn

Oct 06, 2015

It was so clear and so helpful, I know this will help me have common conversation with other mandarin speaking people.

By Renato A

Nov 28, 2016

Great course. It focus on the everyday conversation skills which is very necessary to communicate there.

By Iva K

Apr 09, 2016

The course was easy to follow and very fast. Thanks.

By Hans R Y L

Nov 20, 2016

A great opportunity to initiate in the chinese language

very recommended

By JINGWENHUANG

Feb 06, 2017

good for foreigner to learn, I am Chinese anyway feeling that course good