Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

PP

Apr 25, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

SA

Jun 17, 2020

Awesome experience it was a comprehensive and informative course. I learnt alot. Thank you coursera for providing us such a nice and global platform to enhance skills and knowlegde by sitting at home.

226 - 250 of 3,291 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Mbanginu A

Dec 03, 2019

I loved the course thank you madam Xiaoyu Liu for teaching us in an easy and progressive way. It doesn't matter how much we learn daily but how much we understand daily.

Thank you for your lesson. It helped me a lot.

Your student @Alvin

By Paola R L

Jan 28, 2018

It is a great course for someone who has already taken some Chinese. I find it very difficult to follow if you do not know anything about the language. It teaches you many basic sentences, vocabulary that are essential in the daily life.

Mar 15, 2016

Non ho mai studiato il cinese. Mi sono, infatti, iscritta a questo corso per pura curiosità. Sono rimasta però piacevolmente colpita perché è fatto davvero molto bene: interessante, coinvolgente ... perfetto per principianti!

Complimenti!

By Marieta C

Aug 03, 2020

A very smooth and pleasant journey into one of the most difficult languages in the world! Fantastic experience, excellent tutor with lovely personality, perfect English and the best “advertisement” for China! Thank you! Highly recommend

By Leticia N

Dec 22, 2017

This Chinese course for beginners helped a lot to understand better how to pronounce and listen the language. Also, the explanations on how to write and the vocabulary were very useful to improve my understanding. Easy learning so far.

By Sirilak B

May 22, 2020

I really like it. I can understand Chinese a lot. Is a basic cosmos that is easy to understand Teachers can understand Going slowly, I will learn Chinese better Thank you for teaching me to study It's my kind of open world. Thank you.

By Claudia M

It is certainly a very basic course, but I really enjoyed it and it made me willing to go on and to progress further in Chinese language. I now need to learn how to read and write. First step fully enjoyed and accomplished! Thank you.

By Nishan P

May 02, 2020

I was always interested in Chinese language from when I was young and this course really taught me about the basic stuffs that are mandatory to master while learning this language. The course was really enjoyable as well as educative.

By Paulette W M

Apr 29, 2020

This is a very good and well-detailed course. The lecturer indeed made sure that each detail was clearly explained and understood. I hope soon I can travel to China so that I can practise the language even better. Thank you very much.

By IrinaKelly

Jun 12, 2017

First thank you Coursera for this amazing Chinese course. I've learned a lot in the last seven weeks. Now I can say that I can speak, talk and understand some of the Chinese language. I recommend to all of you the course. Thank you...

By Nguyen H N

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great experience learning a new language. This course is pure Communicative Chinese, which means only listening and speaking. But I do enjoy it very much, I learnt a lot. This is a great start for my journey to study Chinese

By Mir M H

Really it was a fantastic journey for me to avail of this opportunity. The teaching method was more flexible than I expected. I hope to cut a very good figure when I will continue to work or go with the Chinese community! Thank you!

By Sohaib A

I started this course to complete my course in Chinese because i already studied it earlier and couldn't get a certificate. This online course is really way ahead compared to my previous experience of studying in an academy.5 stars.

By Naruphon P

May 06, 2020

This course I give five star .Teacher teach very clear and she have very clear accent easy to listen. If Who want to start chines language you can start from here to develop your communication ability. . Recommend This many thanks.

By Alejandro C G

Jul 27, 2020

Muy buen curso. Bastante básico y fácil de entender, especialmente si estás empezando a adentrarte en el chino. La maestra explica muy bien y su pronunciación es bastante clara tanto en inglés como en chino. 10/10 lo recomiendo.

By Gerard H

Sep 09, 2017

To be honest a great course. I gave me the feeling to create building piece for piece, necessary for learning a complete different language. Looking forward for more Chinese for beginners and maybe after it preparation for HSK I.

By asad j

Sep 05, 2017

the course is very organized and effective. it is challenging enough for a beginner provided he/she has no prior exposure to mandarin. never the less, the videos and other material are very comprehensive and easy to understand.

By Marie J

Aug 15, 2017

This teacher is excellent! The time and pacing of the lessons are wonderful...short videos and concise quizzes makes you feel like you are reaching milestones. It is not overwhelming at all; she makes you want to learn more :)

By Abu N S P

Jun 28, 2020

Been doing this course for the last 7 weeks and I can proudly say that I have come to learn some good basics of Chinese Language and to be very honest, the course materials and and lecture giving was so convenient and flexible.

By Nabeela N

Jun 02, 2020

This course is quite helpful for beginners.Tutor skills are the best.Course Content is majorly related to the videos which supports to gain new information about this Chinese language .I am happy that i had chosen this course.

By ALDO E T R

Mar 19, 2020

Excellent to start with. Excelente para comenzar.

Sometimes the pronunciation is hard for me as I have been checking other pronunciations online but its really a good start. Thanks for the support of this excellent Liú professor

By Dylan A D M

Apr 04, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender Chino, muy interactivo y practico. Tiene excelentes actividades y uy facil de aprender su pronunciacion. Gracias A la Universidad y a Coursera por tan valioso curso. LES AGRADEZCO DE TODO CORAZON.

By Aim L

Oct 03, 2018

I absolutely recommend this course to anyone who thinks Chinese is too complicated. This course makes Chinese a lot easier. Also est for people who can't be bothered to learn how to read or write :) Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhh

By Thidarat S

Apr 18, 2020

I do love this course! Teacher uses the simple words to explain us. So, it's easy to understand and I've gain a lot of knowledge right now. Also, I've known the basic Chinese now, so I can continue to keep learning by myself.

By Jameson A

Dec 31, 2018

Thanks for the opportunity to lay the foundations for Chinese with the aid of financial aid! Many appreciations on that and really a beneficial Chinese course that is comprehensive in coverage of needed English-Chinese terms.