Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 16, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

PP
Apr 24, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

4076 - 4100 of 4,181 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Hubert B

Sep 11, 2015

An easy course, though I disliked the lack of Chinese characters (only pinyin - the transcription) and lack of grammar rules. I recommend it only for beginners who know nothing of Chinese.

By Rishabh K

Oct 12, 2018

Good only for familiarity with language but some what lacks making a base for further studies. Nevertheless I really enjoyed this course and it covers basic conversations in a nice way.

By Adrian C

Sep 22, 2015

Focuses on pronunciation and basic pinyin. I think this might be a difficult course to start with, although the quizes themselves are very easy. Vocabulary is very lightly covered.

By Aravind A

Nov 28, 2015

The course only contains a basic introduction to chineese. You need further sessions to learn a language completely and to have any significant benifit from the effort put in.

By Ren A

Aug 20, 2015

For the amount of money one is paying for this product, one would at least expect teacher-student interaction. The tests are too easy, one can't learn properly from them.

By Sara G C

Apr 22, 2019

Es bastante difícil para quien no tiene ninguna base de chino, pero no esta nada mal, lo único que tienes que buscar mas herramientas para sacarle partido al curso.

By Stacey S

Jun 12, 2020

You will get as much out of it as you put in, but it was a good overall introduction. I wouldn't say I can speak Chinese now, but I understand it a bit more :)

Dec 23, 2020

doesn't really approach Chinese for English speakers in the right way. They choose the wrong progression for us and should revise the entire intro course

By Joseph G

Aug 16, 2020

Courses are great. 5 STARS!

1 major problem. I would like to go back into the courses to refresh, but not possible, therefore only 3 stars..

Really too bad

By Monica p

Sep 22, 2020

Starting from zero, it is not very simple following her. The course is full of knowledges but lack in the basics, I had to check on line for everything.

By Arif H

Jul 30, 2020

Great experience with a very great teacher, however, it would be more effective through physical classes. But anyhow I like this course so "Xiexie".

By YURI D L P

Feb 13, 2016

The teacher spoke very clearly, but the transcripts of each lecture should have included the Pinyin transcriptions. Without them,they were no help.

By Jason T Y J

Aug 17, 2015

Learning some of the radicals and simple words would make this course much more valuable. It already is very useful, why not do better? :)

By Corinne D G

Mar 7, 2016

I would give it a five-star but at the beginning it was confusing how to access certain parts, there were no instructions on ho

By Lahcen c

they said its free, but after I finish the course I need to pay for the Certificate. there is no even letter of completion .

By Andres C P

Mar 31, 2020

Iinteresting class, but only learned some vocabulary and some pre made sentences, but no general structure or grammar.

By Carlos F T M

Sep 20, 2015

Well, it is a fairly good introduction to chinese. It's short and easy. However, I expected much more from the course.

By JOSE T B M

Apr 14, 2021

Es bueno, quizás un poco sencillo, podría entregar más información, mostrar los caracteres en escritura tradicional.

By Rylissa-Amor T

Sep 8, 2020

The course was very educational and interesting but in my opinion the tutor spoke too quickly in some of the videos.

By Laura

Apr 30, 2017

It would be even more interesting if the chinese caracters were written with the Pinyin (and not just the pinyin).

By M N H

Nov 29, 2020

It would be better if she can explain the words more. Because just listening can't help us to say exact like her.

By hselgaynyein

Jul 7, 2020

clear to understand as its well structured of explanation and its very useful for the starter of learning pinyin.

By Jerônimo J

Mar 16, 2016

I had loved this course, because they teach you a lot of in Chinese and we can improve your language cultural.

By 森村洋行

Dec 24, 2020

漢字が分かる日本人にとっては少し物足りないかもしれません。しかし、ピンインからしっかりと学びたい方にはお勧めです。特に、各テストではリスニング(単語)がメインなので、中国語の発音をもう一度復習するいい機会になりました。

By MD. A - A

May 5, 2020

Although Mandarin is hard enough to learn but the instructor make it easy by her effective communication.