Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

226 - 250 of 1,858 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Tina D

Jul 27, 2017

Extremely well organized and explained. Yonsei University has a well-deserved reputation. I am surprised that Sogang University doesn't provide anything like this online except through this link: http://korean.sogang.ac.kr/.

By Isela J P O

Oct 30, 2016

Muy buen curso, como introducción explica la forma básica de algunos verbos, algo de vocabulario, preguntas y respuestas, explica también la pronunciación y algunos verbos irregulares. Me gustaría que tuviera una segunda parte

By Ситникова Ю В

Jan 15, 2020

Очень хороший курс для начинающих! Доступно объяснены базовые вещи, много диалогов! Есть тест на проверку знаний и краткий конспект лекции. Курс был бы вообще идеальным, если бы еще были упражнения для самостоятельной работы.

By Catalina R C

Nov 05, 2018

Habia tomado otros cursos en línea para introducirme en el idioma coreano y, sin duda, éste ha sido el más completo. Muchas de las dudas que tenía en pronunciación se resolvieron. Muy buen curso. ¡Lo recomiendo completamente!

By Emily H

Apr 07, 2018

The teacher was very motivational and very encouraging. I had a wonderful time learning the Korean language and it is great to learn whenever you can! I highly recommend this course and hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

By Ethan F

Jul 27, 2017

Clear and awesome! I learned a lot from having zero experience. Advice: try using course notes and video at the same time - it helps ingrain the knowledge into your brain deeper. I would definitely recommend to ANYONE. 10/10

By Derell

Jul 13, 2017

Nicely done, this course was really easy to do. I was totaly beginning korean language and now I can make sentences, read and write. I have to pratice more to handle a conversation but it's just the biginning. Thanks a lot !

By Minh L N

Jul 28, 2016

Very intuitive Beginning Korean Course. The method of teaching was clear and detail. I just wish there would be more exercise for student to practice to get used to the Korean alphabet/vocabulary. Overall outstanding course.

By ali o e

Jul 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your financial help, Now I can communicate with my korean friends easily but also I can help korean people who come to Istanbul for holiday. I will always recommend you to everyone. So glad I have you.

By Meera S

Jan 01, 2019

Amazing . the lecture videos and notes were very detailed and easy to understand . I now have the confidence to write Korean little bit and can very well understand the language much better than before .

thank you so much .

By Jair G

Mar 08, 2018

Un curso muy interesante para empezar el idioma coreano, con un plan muy bien estructurado y retador, que me puso a sudar y a repasar cada clase. Me siento satisfecho de haber empezado a estudiar coreano en esta plataforma.

By Lo W L

Jul 10, 2017

I'm very grateful to take this course as a beginning of studying Korean. Professor had taught the grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation very well. Therefore, I can study the basic of Korean easily. Thank you for the lesson!

By Madeline S

Nov 21, 2016

This is an excellent course for beginners. It helps you with the basics while it makes you want to learn more. I would highly recommended and would like to take more courses. you really end up reading Hangul. Bottoms Up!

By Medelin T A

Jul 02, 2016

Excelente curso, te enseñan muy bien y los ejercicios te ayudan mucho. Definitivamente esperaré por el siguiente curso :)

Si trabajas y quieres aprender, este curso te ayuda porque hasta offline puedes continuar estudiando.

By Garima R P

Sep 17, 2019

This is an excellent course to master Korean alphabets, reading, writing and basic grammar. It also teaches a few things about Korean culture and some useful expressions that one could use to introduce oneself in Korean.

By Nhi L

May 14, 2018

The course was interesting, easy to follow and understand. There were also many new side facts added during the lesson so I could understand why this thing was like that.

Thank you so much for providing this basic course!

By Alejandra A

Mar 08, 2019

Professor Kang was an incredible teacher. The information was as expected and it was fun to get challenged as I progressed through the course. I learned so much from it and now looking forward to taking the next course!

By Bianca F

Mar 06, 2017

Went really in depth as a beginner's course, and I really enjoyed. I feel as though my Korean has improved a lot with this course. Hope to see many Korean courses for intermediate and advanced learners in the future. :)

By Rossana O

Jun 30, 2017

Excellent course to learn from the beginning!. Thank you very much Seung Hae Kang teacher for teaching your language was clear and concise at all times, now I now how to basically defend myself when I travel in Korea!

By María F S

Oct 20, 2019

The explanations are easy to follow, I had been trying to learn Korean by myself for a long time and I hadn't been able to build a good basic knowledge of the language. Now I feel confident and excited to learn more.

By Owen S

Apr 11, 2016

This is a very exciting course! I have always admire the simplicity and beauty of Korean's alphabet, with this I can hopefully find way to interact with Koreans someday. I'm really thankful for this. Thanks again! :)

By Sude Y

Sep 02, 2018

I found the course very helpful and have a solid understanding of basic korean in the areas that were taught. Thank you so much Yonsei University for this opportunity as well as Mrs Seung! She is an amazing teacher!

By Inês P C

Sep 04, 2016

I liked it. I am Brazilian and, though english is not my first language, it was very easy to understand the explanations. The korean was very well explained too, and helped me on my own self studies of the language.

By Eurídice R E

Feb 17, 2019

No sabía mucho sobre el idioma coreano, por lo que este curso me pareció un buen primer acercamiento a la que yo considero una enigmática lengua. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a aquellos que deseen empezar a aprenderla.

By Sanjukta B

Nov 30, 2017

Very helpful course for beginners. Acquiring pronunciation skills may take time, but I can definitely say that I can identify Hangul characters and can read the words formed. Thank you Professor Kang and Coursera!