Back to First Step Korean

CS
Jan 6, 2018

6351 - 6375 of 6,725 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rosemarie M

The Course Module is good but I wish that the slides would have been translated to English also

By Sikarn I

Apr 27, 2020

I learned a lot of vocab and grammar but sometimes its too fast I cant repeat some conversation

By Nicol D G C

Apr 13, 2019

El curso es muy bueno, las explicaciones son claras , pero lástima no tiene versión en español.

By Dinar M

Jul 9, 2017

Pretty easy to understand, professor Kang explain everything very well and her English is good.

By María G R

May 15, 2017

Thank you very much! It definitely helped me to make my "first step" in korean language! 고맙습니다!

By Phakhinee

Jun 21, 2020

Good, really appreciate the step of learning.

I may suggest to have subtitle for pronunciation

By Jai V F

Jun 7, 2020

Covers the basic of korean language. Well organised contents and syllabus. Beautifully taught.

By LinhDTTHS150135

Feb 21, 2020

It's quite useful for beginners; however, the knowledge hasn't been arranged quite optimally.

By Pamela L

May 7, 2020

It's easy to understand but a lil bit to fast for me as a very beginner into korean language

By Akanksha S D

May 17, 2017

An amazing enriching experience! Kudos to the teacher! I bet it'll help when i go to Korea..

By Jutatip Y

Apr 14, 2020

This is a great course for practicing Korean pronunciation, i got new vocabularies as well.

By ISABELLA S T

Sep 20, 2020

Sirve muchísimo los videos de apoyo, aprendí mucho en este curso gracias a la instructora.

By Angelica R

May 15, 2020

It was a good course. It didn't offer the free certificate like the website said it would.

By Tanvalai M

I need a Thai transleat in the video lecture. For students are not good English. Thank you

By Camila C

Oct 9, 2017

It is very good! It could go a little more in depth but other than that an amazing course!

By Chayonika M

Sep 20, 2020

The course was a great attempt... I learnt many new things.. Thank you for all the help..

By Anna H

Jul 22, 2017

This course is very interesting and is made so that one can understand and follow easily.

By April N

May 4, 2017

Great practical conversational skills. Teaches by conversations rather than rote memory.

By Elaine R P

Dec 7, 2016

Lessons are easy to understand and the course outline is certainly coherent. 고맙습니다 강교수님.

By Zar C S

Oct 26, 2020

Thank you very much for learning First Step Korean .

I am interested in Korean Language .

By ALFONSO M M

Sep 15, 2020

A very usfeul introduction to the Korean language. Basic knowledge and helpful guidlines

By Sarah

Oct 28, 2020

Love this course. I wish they slowly speak sentence. A bit struggle to speak the words.

By Haydee M B L T

Sep 6, 2020

Gracias por lo que me enseñaron pero las ultimas clases no estaba en español, me agrado

By Carol

Jun 27, 2020

it was very helpful but in the last 2 weeks it begins to be somehow hard to rope it all

By Cassandra Y

Jun 8, 2020

Great course for beginners!! The instructor was really clear in her explanations too :)