Back to First Step Korean

AN

7901 - 7925 of 8,628 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Chantel C

Jun 20, 2020

Great course but it felt a little harder than a beginner course should be. Especially with the pronunciations and the transcripts were sometimes not helpful. I appreciate the worksheets to go over what was learned.

By สุกัญญา ฤ

Apr 14, 2020

Such a great course for the person who prefer to learn korean language like me. The lecturer taught obviously. I can speak basic and knew how to make a sentence but however I hope there more courses in the future .

By Sirorat I

Apr 12, 2020

Completed. The course is very good. The teacher is very good. There are exercise files to try as well. Also certified Only The online institute has typed my name in the wrong certificate. So I felt a little fuzzy.

By Erica B

Sep 25, 2016

If you're looking to lean Korean, taking this course will help set the foundation for learning Korean and teach you some of the basic communication skills. It's easy to follow and the work required is manageable.

By Damla A

Jul 19, 2020

Only problem was that there were some questions which involve audios, they're not fair to deaf people who wanted to learn Korean. That was all. I liked the course and the teacher. Thank you for this oppurtunity.

By Allysson C D N H

Sep 21, 2020

It was a really good course. The only thing i'd add could be a person's help. There are things you would've wanted to learn by hearing and asking a real teacher, but apart from that, it was an excellent course.

By Azer A A

Jun 5, 2020

Good introduction to basics and practice. Could use more clarity for differentiating sounds that are hard to tell apart in English (e.g.ㄱ vs. ㅋ vs. ㄲ) and for when to use various postpositions (e.g. 는 vs. 를).

By Suchanya C

Apr 23, 2020

This course is quite suited to beginners if you want to know and use some basic sentences to communicate, this course is a good choice. But if you want to learn Korean intensively you should find more courses.

By Hendy Z

Feb 25, 2016

It's easy for a beginning learner,the teacher taught the structure and the framework that Korean are formed.It seems that we can use the method that we learn English to learn Korean.It's an interesting course.

By Laura E

Aug 3, 2020

Magnífica manera para empezar con este idioma. Agregaria un segundo docente para poder oir voces distintas. En lo personal, me cuesta entender las filmaciones que hicieron al aire libre para enseñar diálogos.

By Mariebeth A

Mar 7, 2021

I hope there's a English syllable every pronunciation, so other can follow how to pronounce it by seeing it. That's the only main issue for me, but over all, this really helped me a lot. Thank you very much!

By Zuiv8 •

Feb 15, 2021

I liked this course, very simple, basic and easy. Only for a few weeks and you will know how to talk basic korean with your friends that are into the language, too! Also they have many translations languages

By Martín E V

Oct 29, 2020

Una parte del módulo 4 y todo el módulo 5 están en inglés y no en español, como dice la descripción. Espero lo puedan arreglar. Fuera de eso, me gustó mucho el curso, realmente aprendí muchas cosas. Gracias.

By Sierra O

Apr 15, 2016

It was a good class, and definitely laid down a foundation for learning and understanding the lesson. However, it was difficult at times trying to understand, the professor would say the Korean too swiftly.

By Keyla Q F

Mar 18, 2021

Un curso muy completo, abarca de forma adecuada los tópicos. Lo único que le ha bajado una estrella es que debe mejorar las traducciones. Sería bueno que se agregara a la trascripción las frases en coreano.

By Madison J

Aug 1, 2020

Super informative and they give you worksheets you can print out but the follow along videos go really fast and I had to rewatch the videos multiple times. Successfully learned the Korean alphabet for sure.

By SANDRA M L F

Apr 26, 2020

Contiene lo esencial para comenzar con un idioma nuevo y totalmente diferente a tu lengua materna. Muy bien explicado y conducido hasta el final. Buen vocabulario y gramática fácil y sencilla para comenzar.

By Isidora S C

Apr 17, 2021

Es un curso muy bueno, con buen desarrollo y contenido. Lo único que le agregaría más es el verbo ser y un poco más de como ocuparlo. Pero en general es un curso muy bueno y recomiendo muchísimo 감사합니다!!! ♥

By Carmen B M

Jun 23, 2020

I found the course very helpful, although it is very condensed. Sometimes, I felt it moved very quickly. But all in all, I learned a lot and it definitely helped me to start my jumpstart my Korean studies.

By Amy L

Jun 4, 2020

This course was very good - occasionally I felt as if it moved a little too quickly but the beauty of the video is that you can pause it! I would recommend this course to another beginning Korean learner.

By Saki P

Apr 27, 2017

This course is very useful for first learning Korean.

I have learned the meaning Korean alphabet through first week session.

Firstly we know Korean alphabet's history. It helps us understand Korean easily.

By Rodrigo A V

Nov 13, 2020

Creo que el único problema del curso es la repatición de los contenidos, por ejemplo, al entregar vocabulario al inicio de la clase y agregar más luego, lo que problematiza el registrarlo ordenadamente.

By María T R N

Jul 19, 2020

Me ha gustado mucho este curso, he aprendido mucho desde cero.

Me gustaría ver un poco más de gramática en cuanto a formación de las frases pero está muy bien la cantidad de vocabulario. Es muy visual.

By Ashley H

Oct 14, 2018

Its a great course for starting, it focuses more on the grammar side which is just as important as the language itself. Definitely a course I will review constantly, for when I need to write and speak.

By Anu M

Jun 13, 2021

I was amazed by the teacher the way she teaches is fantastic , I personally didn't faced any problem. It was very easy to understand and the modules where divided very specifically so I just loved it.