Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

801 - 825 of 9,859 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Lyana L A

Aug 1, 2021

I've learned a lot! I also like Prof. Seung Hae Kang, she's so wall mannered and fun to listen to. I hope to see personally once I'll study as a foreign student in Korea. Thank you for this course! I'll be getting may certificate next week! 감사 해요!

By Layla

Jul 26, 2021

I loved this course. Its my first time learning a new language and I've grown even more curious through this course.

T​he course was beautifully laid out and was made so easy to understand!

I​'ll carry on trying to be more and more fluent! <3

감사합니다!

By Yan O

Jul 4, 2021

Очень насыщенный курс для начального уровня. Много информации. После курса можно рассказать о себе, своей семье и увлечениях. Разбирается и грамматика с простыми глаголами. Сертификат особой роли не играет. Можно пройти курс как вольный слушатель.

By Hilal A

Jun 21, 2021

I have started to course so long time ago but I could just finish it. It was really so good. Now I can talk about daily life, time and date, my family so easily. Thanks for Yonsei University and Seung Hae Kang! I really enjoyed and learned a lot^^

By Ynna V

Apr 14, 2021

Because of this, I was able to learn the basics of 한글. From writing to reading and even conversational phrases to say. When I watch Korean dramas, movies, and variety shows, I can now understand some of the words and sentences they say. 정말 감사합니다!

By Mia D

Dec 9, 2020

The Korean language is amazing, before I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up but when I started studying this beautiful language here I totally changed my mind! Just do it! The teacher makes it easy than it seems to be she's a wonderful teacher!

By Manish J

Nov 7, 2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing.........browsed through hundreds of youtube lessons but could not find a course in beginner korean as comprehensive and learner-friendly as this GEM on Coursera, thank you Yonsei, thank you Professor Kang and Coursera !!

By Kia S

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent course for first time learners! Just a bit more practice repetitively and learners will surely be ready to amp up their Korean language learning in no time. It's very easy to follow too, especially with the way the videos were presented.

By Mehriban K

Aug 16, 2020

Уважаемая профессор Kang, выражаю вам огромную благодарность за те знания, которыми Вы делитесь с нами! Курс был очень продуктивным и интересным! Всё очень доступно, понятно и интересно. Отдельное спасибо Coursera и Yonsei University за этот курс!

By Keivencia P A M D

Jun 20, 2020

This was a very informative course, I shall use all that I have learned in this course to further my Korean speaking ability. Thank you, Yonsei University for offering this course for those who wish to have a proficiency in Korean such as my self.

By Bobby H

Jun 7, 2020

Thank you Prof Seung Hae Kang & Yonsei University to make Korean Language Lesson for Beginner so easy , you have taught me a lot, i hope you will not stop make some korean language lesson for us who curious and passionate learning Korean Language.

By Hannah O

This course was very helpful In starting to learn Korean. The examples were very easy to understand. The practices was also very helpful and makes it easier to do conversations. I also liked the extra vocabulary that was given during the lectures.

By Karla A

May 31, 2021

Es un curso relamente interesante, desde el inicio te atrapa por completo. En cuanto el aprendizaje es extraordinario dado que se ven las unidades con un buen tiempo y una explicación muy detallada. Es un excelente inicio para aprender el idioma.

By Nour A

Jan 31, 2021

i learn so much from this course, my korean ability improve so fast in reading, listening and understanding it is beacuse of the way profesor explaination is so easy to understand. i hope i can always improve my korean language after this course.

By Aigerim M

Aug 9, 2020

This is the best course for beginners to learn Korean from the alphabet to the daily life conversations! It teaches basic rules in making sentences and a lot of useful vocabulary. Thanks to Dr.Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University for this course!

By Yosita S

May 12, 2020

It's a little bit hard because I studied Chinese before. But I understand when you teach me about Korean grammar. Thank you for this class and I'll keep going to practice more and more when I have free-time. Komapseumnida, Kang-seonsaengnim =^w^=

By Yonca A

May 30, 2019

Well organized introduction to Korean, providing necessary vocabulary and grammar. What I liked the most about this course were the information about Korean culture and how the pronunciation of words change, when they're combined with each other.

By Tuunik-Madza'a

Dec 23, 2018

El curso da la oportunidad de tener un horario flexible, y las clases están bien resumidas, de tal manera que uno aprende lo suficiente en clase y lo puede practicar por si mismo en otro momento, esto es muy útil para cuando uno está muy ocupado.

By Anna L

Aug 10, 2021

First Step Korean is a great choice for people trying to learn Hangul and basic Korean. The lessons are straightforward and simple; I learned so much from this 5 week course. I definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to learn beginner Korean.

By yojaira o

Sep 29, 2020

Realmente me gusto mucho el curso ya que aprendí mucho a cerca del idioma coreano, empecé desde cero creí que no lo iba a lograr y en el transcurso de mi aprendizaje me pude dar cuenta que con esmero y dedicación se logran, estoy muy agradecida.

By Kanit P

Jul 3, 2020

This course give me a lot of basic information. I,m really thank to the instructor. It'll be better if all practices give all English meaning and how to pronounce them. At last, thank you really really much it my honor to find this course thank.

By Valeria S

May 19, 2019

This course was awesome as an introduccion to Corean language, the notes and videos were clear enough. The only element I had problems with was with the pronunciation explaination, but I think pronunciation is difficult in general. Great course!

By radeyah

Feb 3, 2019

it was quite easy to understand through the follow ups

and the videos, re-watching it more than once also helped exponentially

it is a great way to review common topics used in South Korea.

overall i enjoyed is it and would only thank the teacher.

By Minty_ j

Jul 16, 2021

I've learned a variety of vocabulary with this course. I've taken other Korean courses in the past, but it was difficult to understand. But with this course, I finally understood all these verbs and particles! The best Korean course I've taken!

By Ashley k

Sep 24, 2020

Thank you very much, for taking your time to explain everything in Korean and help us understand by linking it to our language. Teacher Kang Seung Hae went into great detail about everything, even explaining a little bit of history and culture.