Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

9251 - 9275 of 9,942 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Paola

Was hard for me follow up the classes because I don't know if my pronunciation was good, I suggest put the pronunciation below the hangul. Thank you

By Sara R N C

Jun 3, 2017

It only lacks the written pronunciation of the words. It is difficult to follow! But the organization of the course is good and it has an easy pace.

By Eve L

Dec 6, 2020

para estudiantes de habla hispana, falta la traducion de algunas clases, lo cual complica el correcto aprendizaje del significado de algas palabras

By Alexia A

Sep 13, 2020

Me gustaría estuviera la versión en español y que colocaran cuál sería la pronunciación de las palabras, a veces no de logra entender con claridad.

By Sonia S K

Jun 28, 2020

Keeping aside the usual difficulties in learning a new language online, this is a really good beginners' course. I could learn a lot of new things.

By Akkharaphon P

Thak you very much for irarning the first step korean for enhancing experience in speaking, writing,listening,reading thank you thank you so much.

By Rosario D H P

Apr 10, 2021

Me gustaría que explicaran mejor las conjugaciones de los verbos así como también enseñaran las formas formales e informales de hablar con alguien

By Prachi S

May 9, 2020

Loved the course, after struggling to find the right thing finally I found this. PLease let me know how to find another course to continue this !!

By Leen J

Apr 30, 2020

All in all it was great and informative, the only issue were the reading pdfs part, it was a bit hard to read them. thank you for the opportunity.

By Lorena B B C

Mar 19, 2017

El curso me gusto mucho, lo unico que algunas clases no tenian subtitulos al español y tuve que verlas en ingles, pero por lo general apredi mucho

By Antonieta F

Sep 25, 2017

muy buen curso, me ayudó mucho, solo las últimas dos semanas se me hicieron difíciles, pues no tenía nada de conocimiento básico. muchas gracias

By Robert J M

Nov 15, 2020

The course assumes you learn everything once, and suddenly have it memorized for life. Besides that, it's wonderful and helpful for everything!

By Marcelle B

Jun 21, 2020

Thank you for the course. The content helped me get a good basic understanding and skills regarding the reading of and communication in Korean.

By Soimi B

Oct 12, 2020

Estoy muy feliz de haber completado el curso coreano y también por que aprendí un poco más acerca del lenguaje coreano y la gramática coreana.

By Eduardo S

Jan 28, 2020

Muy buen curso para iniciar con el idioma, profesora nativa y una universidad Coreana, lo que hace que el programa cumpla con las expectativas

By Chu H J

Apr 16, 2017

very good course for beginners.

some subject particles and various topic markers are confusing but the community is very active to give advice

By Jordan M

Jun 2, 2018

I enjoyed this course a lot! I liked the teaching method and I feel like I would be able to have a conversation with someone confortably now.

By Atikah B

Jun 13, 2021

G​ood but the difficulty level went from 0 to 100 so fast. Content was good but could have spread out over more weeks with longer due dates.

By Soraya B

Jan 12, 2018

It would have being better to include more of speaking activities for us to practice speaking, since its one of the hardest skills to learn.

By Alissa R

Oct 30, 2017

Best beginner Korean course I have taken so far, would have been even better if the transcripts were all completed like the one for Unit 2.1

By Wichaya L

Mar 15, 2020

the lecture notes are a bit hard (and unattractive) to review, but overall this course has provided me with the basic Korean skills I need.

By Yadira S

Jul 31, 2017

El curso es muy bueno y dinámico aunque deberían corregir los subtítulos que a veces no salen en español completo, pero de ahí está genial.

By Shivani P

Aug 22, 2019

This course is very useful for beginners ,easy to understand and learn. It engaged my attention ,hence i was able to complete the course.

By Krista F

Mar 20, 2021

Overall great course, could use a little more time/explanation on some items. Was a great course when supplementing with other material.