Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

9276 - 9300 of 9,914 Reviews for First Step Korean

By MAO

Jun 11, 2019

It's awesome and helpful for me! And it could be more interesting if the teacher would like to share more korean culture to us.

By Emily C

Jul 27, 2020

I really liked and I learned a lot, but I dind't know how to send the homeworks. So Thanks a lot for the course, it was great.

By Véronique M

Jul 7, 2021

For a beginner like me, it was very easy to follow along and the lecture notes will be of great help to continue my learning.

By Leonor I G B

Nov 23, 2020

pretty good course, could use better subtitles to understand the pronunciation better, also more basic words at the beginning

By J C

May 13, 2018

I love this course. This is first time for me to study basic Korean course. I print all worksheets for practice. Thank you :)

By Swan Y P S

Jun 4, 2021

That's really great and easy to understand the courses. The prof;'s explantions are clear and easy to understand. Thank you!

By Adrián F S

Oct 29, 2017

It would be better to have a greater grammar structure for the course. We havent been teached in pronouns or sentence tenses

By Zhen S

Nov 27, 2016

this course is well-organized although with the course going on i t goes more difficult, it is also a good challenge for us.

By Autumn

Jun 3, 2021

It was helpful. But there were some quiz questions that went beyond what was learned in the corresponding unit, I believe.

By Aiza A

Apr 26, 2021

It's significantly splendid. I highly recommend all of you to take this course if you are ready to start from beginning 🙂

By Astra E

Apr 22, 2021

The beginning was great and a good pace. The last 2 units were kind of heavy and a bit overwhelming but I got through it.

By Aida R L

Nov 15, 2020

At the end of the clases, the pdf could be a little more complete. But i liked a lot how the teaher explained everithing.

By Anam f

it was very effective for me to learn basic Korean language. i would love to learn more things about Korean language here

By Daniela Z

Jan 11, 2019

Tuve algunas complicaciones en la pronunciación, principalmente con el abecedario pero en general el curso me gustó mucho

By Danna P

Dec 17, 2017

un excelente curso; para empezar a ver los resultados es necesario tiempo y dedicación pues sintetizan muy bien los temas

By Itzi B

Mar 20, 2017

Excelente el contenido del curso, el único problema es la traducción, pues en algunos momentos cambia de español a ingles

By Brenda J M N

Jul 8, 2021

M​e gustó, pero algunos videos no tienen subtitulois en espanol, lo que dificulta mucho entender si no dominas el ingles

By Edcyl L O S

Aug 12, 2020

The pace by which Prof. Seung Hae Kang was teaching is really good. I was able to understand the Korean terms properly.

By Jaqueline S E

Aug 19, 2019

explican cada tema de forma muy fácil y sencillo es muy didáctico y sencillo, solo hay que estudiar y repasar cada tema

By Karen d P C C

Feb 28, 2021

El curso esta enteramente conceptualizado en aprender el idioma, pienso que debería haber mas opciones de vocabulario.

By Eva P A

Nov 12, 2020

it's a good introduction to the language and it can give you some useful phrases to use daily in simple conversations.

By Shruti N

Aug 24, 2020

Good would like to have more information to improve speaking skills in Korean. A little confusing with the verb usage.

By Rocio A S E

Apr 12, 2020

It was a very interesting course but it started to be more difficult to remember everything in a short period of time.

By Sathiyaseelan K

Jun 30, 2021

Superb course to get knowledge about Korean language & culture. Thank you very much for Yonsei University & Coursera.