Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

9301 - 9325 of 9,850 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Nicol V M A

Apr 10, 2021

Excelente curso, me parece que esta muy bien explicando se logra entender y aprender facilmente.

By Aishwarya P

Aug 13, 2020

The course is really helpful to learn basic korean ( hangul) language. It was a good experience.

By vishad k

The content is interesting but only casual korean was taught and formal korean was brushed aside

By Simi T

Sep 1, 2021

I loved it. This course helped me a lot with the basics and I'm ready to get on the next level.

By Alice

Aug 9, 2021

I had korean speench fluently from this course.I give the highly recommended for online course.

By Tung M

Jun 20, 2021

There could be more questions in the test. Really good learning material for beginners overall.

By Phyu Z K

Jun 4, 2021

this course really good for Korea learner. If you are basic leaner, i recommend to this course.

By ORKUN T

Aug 22, 2020

The thing that i don't like about Korean courses on Coursera is that there is only two of them.

By Kyaw K

Jul 16, 2020

the lessons were simple and easy to understand. I learnt so much within a short period of time.

By Yenyna L A

Jul 13, 2020

Es muy bueno, pero me hubiera gustado que las últimas semanas estuvieran traducidas al Español.

By Rosemarie M

The Course Module is good but I wish that the slides would have been translated to English also

By Sikarn I

Apr 27, 2020

I learned a lot of vocab and grammar but sometimes its too fast I cant repeat some conversation

By Nicol D G C

Apr 13, 2019

El curso es muy bueno, las explicaciones son claras , pero lástima no tiene versión en español.

By Dinar M

Jul 9, 2017

Pretty easy to understand, professor Kang explain everything very well and her English is good.

By María G R

May 15, 2017

Thank you very much! It definitely helped me to make my "first step" in korean language! 고맙습니다!

By Awn L

Jun 24, 2021

This course is helpful for beginners. I've learnt lots of vocabularies and basic grammar rules

By Sofia

Apr 17, 2021

Es completo el curso, pero me gustaria que hubiera mas vocabulario en general. Muchas gracias.

By Phakhinee

Jun 21, 2020

Good, really appreciate the step of learning.

I may suggest to have subtitle for pronunciation

By Jai V F

Jun 7, 2020

Covers the basic of korean language. Well organised contents and syllabus. Beautifully taught.

By Thurein T

Jul 1, 2021

The explanations are clear and quite understandable . The practice are also really effective.

By LinhDTTHS150135

Feb 21, 2020

It's quite useful for beginners; however, the knowledge hasn't been arranged quite optimally.

By Khin Y K

Jun 19, 2021

very useful course for me.

I am not very well in English but I can see clearly in this course

By Daylin K

Apr 27, 2021

Informative but must have knowledge of basics sentence structure before starting this course

By Pamela L

May 7, 2020

It's easy to understand but a lil bit to fast for me as a very beginner into korean language

By Akanksha S D

May 17, 2017

An amazing enriching experience! Kudos to the teacher! I bet it'll help when i go to Korea..