Back to First Step Korean

AT
Jun 7, 2017

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

1151 - 1175 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

Jan 20, 2021

Muy explicado e informativo, con lafacilidad de retroceder en el video y escuchar cada pronunciacion. Y facilidad de entregar el examen y repetirlo en caso de mejorar la puntuacion. Muy bien la manera de enseñar

By meghabati

Nov 9, 2020

Thank you so much , i've learn alot from this course. And i'll study and practice real hard from all of the basics that i've learned from this korean alphabet course. I'm so thankful that i've learned the basics.

By Hirenia T

Oct 29, 2020

I actually enjoyed this class very much. The only drawback for me was that it was a little too quick for someone who is trying to learn another language for the first time, so I had to keep pausing and rewinding.

By LIDIYA A K T

Jul 14, 2020

It was a good experience studying the language I wanted to in this platform. I love Korean and this course has helped me a lot. I appreciate the systematic way in which it is being taught here. Thankyou so much.

By MARABAL A

Oct 23, 2019

Very interesting lessons taught by an experimented trainer who has very good pedagogical skills. I had some basic notions in Korean, but I hope that these lessons would help me to improve my Korean.

Gomapseumnida!

By Laura V

Jul 13, 2019

Love the course, The professor explains all the materials in easy ways to understand. I'm going to Korea soon and I feel way more prepared than I was before! Highly recommend for those who want to start learning.

By Evelyn J A G

May 28, 2018

Me ha sido de muy buena ayuda este curso!!

He aprendido mucho!

Muchas gracias por ofrecer este curso gratuito y por la buena calidad de enseñanza...

Espero ir pronto a Corea y poner en practica todo lo aprendido..!!

By Wang Z

Oct 10, 2016

Very useful contents, I have learned a lot of Korean vocabularies and expressions from this course. Thank you very much professor Kang, and thanks for the platform that Yonsei University and Coursera has offered

By Larissa d A B

Oct 26, 2021

Curso excelente! Aulas dinâmicas, divertidas e sempre com muitos exemplos de aplicações no dia-a-dia dos conteúdos estudados. Adorei a didática da professora Seung Hae Kang, uma profissional incrível. Recomendo!

By Nguyen T Q

Sep 8, 2021

This course is so useful. The content is obvious and attractive. The teacher is amazing, she explains everything clearly. I can speak basic Korean sentences confidently after taking this course. Thank you a lot!

By Isthi U D

Aug 23, 2021

Thank you very much for Yonsei University and Instructor Seung Hae Kang. I really enjoy and appreciated the First Step Korean class. The class is includes writing, speaking, and listening for daily conversation.

By Anika T M

Feb 18, 2021

This was my first course on Coursera and I loved it! I would highly recommend it for anyone curious to learn a new language. Absolutely loved the instructor! She made it so much more easier to understand for me.

By Mercedes L

Oct 8, 2017

I'm at the middle of the course, and I went from knowing absolutely nothing, to differentiating vowels, consonants, greeting and introducing myself, I can't wait to finish the course and continue learning Hangul

By Judith D

Mar 6, 2017

I am so glad that I learned a lot from this course. Very helpful for those who want to learn Korean language. Thumbs up for Yonsie University and coursera.org for having this kind of lectures. Thank you so much.

By Wipawee

Feb 21, 2021

Teacher can express all the content so well, she can make my zero skill to be improved so much. To learn this course, we will get more the things that we are unexpected. Learning the new things are always good.

By 20181111029 E T W

Jan 14, 2021

even though we learn only by the video of the lecturer and some of works and quizzes, i can understand well even though i still need to learn by myself more to increasing my skill at korean language, thankyou:)

By Hasitha D w

Dec 19, 2020

First of all I thank to coursera and yonsei university for this course and Mrs. seung hea kang.her presentation skill is very best.! Anyone can easily understand.I recommend this course anyone who loves korea.!

By Ara V P

Oct 26, 2020

I like how the course was developed. It was easy to understand. The basic principles were explained well. The samples given were sufficient. The progression of the lessons were just right. I wish to learn more.

By Natnicha T

Aug 22, 2020

I love this course. I could learnt basic Korea for improving my skill when I meet Korean friends and watching Korea series. I love it! Thanks teacher! The best teacher ever! ♥ Thank you Yonsei University too! ♥

By Carly Z

Jul 19, 2020

This course was amazing! It was very detailed and all of the content was explained very well. It was definitely a perfect first Korean course for me. Thank you so much for this course! :) I highly recommend it!

By Sonja A

Jun 15, 2020

This was a lovely and very engaging course that did a great job of teaching information in a very logical way that is easy to follow.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wishes to learn the basics of Korean :)

By Chonnie D

Jun 14, 2020

It is a short and simple course that really helped me improve my Korean knowledge. It's not just about the Language, but somehow I also learned Korean culture. Nonetheless, language and culture are inseparable.

By Macro M

Jan 28, 2020

This is nice course with effective lecture to learn a foreign language in a very systematic and scientific way. Doing this course one can easily develop fundamental skill in Korean Language with great happiness

By Jenny T

Oct 23, 2017

It is very helpful, but sometimes I feel confused after learning a lesson for the first time. This is due to having the video move on so quickly. However, it is very helpful if I review and practice constantly.