Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1301 - 1325 of 6,704 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Chua S K

May 15, 2020

The pace of the course is great for beginners. I really appreciate the lecturer's effort in this module. I highly recommend every beginner to take this course!

By Huyen L

Apr 27, 2020

Great. I really want to come your university to study in the future. Thanks for your this course. 저는 앞으로 여러분의 대학에 와서 공부하고 싶습니다. 이 과정에 감사드립니다.

By Alynda D

Apr 20, 2020

Actually my Korean skill is not fit with this course but it's amazing to remind basic Korean skill with conversation video which happened in Yonsei University!

By ESPARBé

Oct 29, 2019

Merci beaucoup ! J'ai commencé le coréen par moi-même.Ce cours était l'occasion de m'évaluer. Vous avez une très belle langue, agréable à parler et à entendre.

By Alexa M

Dec 26, 2018

It was a very helpful start to learning a new language. I will definitely need to practice the lessons to get it down, but now I have the information to start.

By MYRIAM G D R

Nov 19, 2018

I really enjoyed learning Korean with this course. The best is that I could study at my own pace. I am going to continue to the next course of Korean language.

By Elli V

Sep 1, 2018

This course is perfect for anyone who is new to Korean. It provides the basics and a lot of material to practice later on your own. Definitely would recommend!

By Maria E G S

Nov 27, 2020

I enjoyed this course a lot. The instructor was very patient and thorough. Happy to have learned a another language. Thank you Coursera and Yonsei University!

By Thahseenah A

Oct 31, 2020

Most of the basic phrases has been covered in an easy way.Tests could have little bit tougher.Thanks for the wonderful course adn excellent teaching teacher.

By Sophie A

Oct 3, 2020

I love this course, it's easy and well structured, perfect to learn basics and pronunciation. Better if you already had a little experience with basic korean.

By Nafisa T

Sep 21, 2020

I'm so happy now that I'll be able to communicate and write in korean.

It's so easy to understand the way teaching.

Thank you so much for making this happen.

By Paula A B R

Aug 23, 2020

Excelente. Es un curso muy interesante con el que se puede aprender lo básico y agradezco muchísimo a la profesora. Éxito a las personas que quieran aprender.

By Dianne B

Aug 5, 2020

todo bien, todo correcto pero a mi parecer necesita la romanizacion de las palabras ya que ello ayuda a la pronunciación por ejemplo: "언니" seria eonni u onni

By MARIA A P A

Aug 4, 2020

Muy buen curso para iniciar desde cero, aprendes mucho vocabulario y a imitar sonidos de palabras nuevas con base en lo que se aprende en las primeras clases.

By Annabel C

Jun 19, 2020

This course was really well structured and had the right amount of assignments every week. It has definitely helped me grow in my skills and learn new things.

By Emmila

Apr 16, 2020

This course is very easy to understand ,and it is suitable for everyone who wants to learn Korean. Teacher is very good . Thank you very much for free course.

By Andrea R

Mar 19, 2020

This course is super for beginners. The teacher explains everything very clearly.

The perfect basis to continue studying Korean! I would recommend this course

By Emily D R R

Sep 9, 2019

me gusto mucho el curso me ayudo en mi acento y en muchas otras cosas como responder preguntas gracias por impartir el curso ahora mi vocabulario es mas largo

By Anya A S

Mar 17, 2019

Easy to understand with good example, need more practice though which it is depend on each participant itself. Hope there will be another term and more class.

By Rosa R

Nov 21, 2017

Very helpful and useful! Just wish it was available for longer but it has helped me so much more than any other website I have visited or tried to learn from!

By Gailan M

May 2, 2017

This course was extremely helpful and really taught me more than I thought it would. I would gladly suggest this class to anyone that has the time to take it.

By Jessica J

Jul 28, 2016

Learning was so easy and lessons were laid out simply for my learning to feel unpressured. I can read and write hangul now plus use simple phrases from memory

By Andrea M V

Oct 20, 2020

An incredible online course to start in a basic level of Korean!

Very useful for those who want to introduce themselves or experiment beginner conversations.

By Milena A

Oct 18, 2020

Great course and teacher. I hope someday the second part of the course is uploaded, It'd be so helpful so that we can keep continue learning korean language.