Back to First Step Korean

AN

1301 - 1325 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Guerrero G A T

Oct 19, 2020

me parece que es un curso muy completo en lo básico del coreano la explicación es muy buena y muy detallada desde el hangul hasta las conversaciones el vocabulario y todo e parece un excelente curso

By Courtney C

Oct 19, 2020

You can really learn the basic korean language here. The porfessor explains even the smallest detail allowing the course takers to fully understand the proper usage of korean characters for grammar.

By Fátima J V M

Aug 10, 2020

Es un curso muy completo y con una muy buena metodología, como estudiante se aprende mucho de este curso , es muy fácil de entender y enseña mucho , uno de los mejores cursos,. Gracias y bendiciones

By Vanessa R

Jul 24, 2020

This course was an amazing introduction to the Korean language. I now fully understand Korean hangeul. I can also introduce myself, talk about my day and even ask question in Korean. Gamsahamnida!!!

By Verónica A C

Jul 12, 2020

Estoy feliz por la enseñanza, la manera didáctica de sus clases. Este curso aumento mis expectativas y el querer aprender más tanto del idioma, como su cultura y también su historia. Muchas gracias.

By dian s r

Jun 8, 2020

I don't know korean language at all in the beginning, but now I think I understand a little bit. If I study and practice more, I'm sure I'll do better. This course's really helpful. Thanks a lot..

By Sherry

It has been a fun learning experience and I look forward to studying more Korean. I appreciate the thought and efforts on how this course was outlined by Yonsei University taught by Professor Sang.

By Sitti A T

it's easy to understand and for kdrama lovers it's not too hard because some words are already quite familiar. but I really happy finally I understand how to read and use korean numbers! thank you:)

By JADHAV R B P

A very informative session which taught me a lot. Ma'am explained everything thoroughly. I'm thankful to her for teaching. Thank you so much Ma'am. It made me fall in love with Korean once again. ❤️

By Diana L I B

Jul 30, 2017

El curso me sirvió para aprender el idioma desde cero. Aunque me queda mucho camino por recorrer, esto ha sido un gran inicio. Realmente felicito a los creadores de este curso y espero más de ellos.

By Aara

Sep 5, 2021

The teacher was so good in teaching all the basic korean language I enjoyed a lot and also made some good friends Thank you so much once again. In future I would like to study at Yonsei University!

By Alina l

Mar 31, 2021

Instructional and informative. Have definitely learnt. Somehow I couldn’t find the video or slides for the days of the week? But regardless, good course and great pronunciation teaching. Thank you.

By Fauzian I

This course really teaches me how to learn Korean for the beginner. Also, the speaker has excellent pronunciation both for Korean and English. Therefore I could understand the question well enough.

By Adithya V

May 5, 2020

My aim was to learn basic phrasal expressions and greeting , hence I enrolled in this course but through this course ,I ended up learning more. The videos and notes are very helpful .강승 해 교수님 감사합니다

By Suraiya Y J

May 4, 2020

These lessons were very helpful for me to learn the Korean language which I was curious to know. I am very delighted to learn a new language. Also, it helps to spend my quarantine time very nicely.

By Han H Z

Apr 28, 2020

The lectures were easy to understand and follow; The additional notes and exercises were useful to reiterate the content that was taught in the lecture. Definitely a course worth the time to study!

By Amei H

Sep 29, 2016

I had Learn to Speak Korean 1 at first. Then I paused that class, followed this one. I think this class is really the first step Korean before getting into other classes. I like the teacher too!

By 赵家喻

Jul 6, 2016

I like this course. As a beginner, I always found it hard to remember all the Korean characters(or parts). But through this step by step process, I gradually get more familiar with them. Thank you!

By María C

Aug 8, 2021

I was really amazed with the course, I have understood the bases for learning Korean and reading all the notes and the material I will be able to have a fluent basic Korean at the end of the year.

By Pranali B

Jun 11, 2021

This is the perfect foundational course for beginners. They have explained very beautifully. I love how they have made the course easy to learn for someone who has never learned any Asian Language

By Amilena A

Apr 27, 2021

Muy bueno cuando recién te estas adentrando en el Hangul, la profesora es muy clara y concisa en sus explicaciones, fácil de comprender. Espero poder seguir avanzando en mi aprendizaje del idioma.

By Ana S B G

Apr 20, 2021

It's really good explained and you have a lot of time to complete the activities, but some times the subtitles are not correct at all (in my case the Spanish subtitles sometimes wasn't in Spanish)

By Fahita F N

Mar 25, 2021

I was delighted to learn basic Korean here. The lessons are easy to follow. It was also easy to answer the questions although I still did some mistakes. I hope I can learn more about the language.

By Ameera M

Mar 7, 2021

loved it! I came to this program knowing some korean but starting from a beginner level helped clear up some of the confusion I had. I definitely recommend this course for anyone who's hesitating!

By Alexzandra A

Nov 13, 2020

The course was excellent! It was very easy to pick up on every lesson as I moved forward. The course set up made it easy for me to learn everything that I was taught quickly. I am happy I took it!