Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1301 - 1325 of 5,870 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Gabriela H S

Sep 19, 2020

i really liked the course the only thing estha sometimes the test are very slow for keep the result, thanks a lot for your support and hard work

By nia u

Sep 09, 2020

Great course with the great lecturer. After completing this course, i am able to write and understand the basic conversation in korean language.

By Berdibaeva N A

Aug 24, 2020

This course was excellent! I loved it! I wanted to learn Korean! Finally, I have learned some grammar and vocabulary essential words> Thank you!

By Erika S I

Aug 08, 2020

I learned to write and read in Korean, I also learned a lot of vocabulary, and most importantly I learned how to communicate, thank you so much.

By Anushka

Aug 01, 2020

I loved this course a lot! I thought I was quite familiar with basic level Korean but this course taught me a lot more than expected. Thank you!

By Débora C D

Jul 17, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender las habilidades más básicas del idioma, es un muy buen empuje para tomar lecciones más avanzadas con más confianza

By Papawarin S

Jul 11, 2020

Great lessons for beginners. It is easier to understands Korean than learning by myself. I am more fluently in reading hanguel and conversation!

By Загуменов Г

Мне очень понравился данный курс, информация поступает порционно и не вызывает нагрузок, краткое и понятное изложение не отнимает много времени.

By Aakanksha S

May 13, 2020

Well structured and highly interactive lecture videos. Beautifully explained content and illustrative examples. Enjoyed the learning experience!

By Kamonwan D

Apr 24, 2020

This course is so great. It makes me improve my skill and The teacher is very good to explain and makes it easy to understand. Thank you so much

By Alba

Mar 07, 2020

This course is a great introduction to the Korean language. I learnt many expressions, vocabulary and pronunciation tips. I highly recommend it!

By Rupali T K

Feb 24, 2019

It was a good experience. I would like to recommend people who really want to learn Basic Korean Language. This could give them a good start. :)

By Prem M

Feb 08, 2017

Such an amazing course taught by Prof.Seung Hae Kang.Great opportunity to learn korean language including alphabets & glimpse of Korean Culture.

By Narawan V

Jun 21, 2020

lessons were amazing anyway students need to practice on their own to gain more understanding, vocabulary, and speaking skills. thanks a lot :)

By Valentina A R

Los módulos están muy bien explicados. Me gusto especial mente la parte de Korean Culture, ayuda a comprender mejor la estructura de su idioma.

By Благова А С

Apr 20, 2020

Очень познавательный, а главное - информативный курс для начинающих!! Ни капли не пожалела, что "потратила" время на него во время карантина :)

By MONICA C

Feb 17, 2020

I loved it. The explanations were really good and as an introduction to the language I found it very helpful. I recommend it without any doubt.

By Szentes I

Mar 08, 2018

It was easy to follow and understand, I can only recommend this course for beginners.

Thank you very much for this amazing learning experience.

By juan a s m

Jul 21, 2017

exelente curso para los que quieran aprender el idioma coreano basico, desde el alfabeto hasta las primeras relaciones personales, recomendado.

By Pranav G G

Mar 20, 2017

The course is very clear for basic of Korean Language, Sentence formation. And at the very least you can read or write Korean with this course.

By YAKUP B

Jan 13, 2017

It was perfect! Explaining the informations clearly. I thing, the best part is also telling about Korean Culture. I had so much fun. Thank you!

By Ruby G

Oct 23, 2016

A good introduction to Korean language. I learnt to read the Korean letters. Need a lot of practice on conversation. Thanks for the lessons!

By Shin H T

Sep 08, 2020

I really love the course. The teacher can teach very clearly and we can copy her pronunciation. All the lessons are very useful in daily life.

By Moon m

Sep 02, 2020

As a self-taught student , it's really hard to study the basics correctly alone , so this course really helped me so far . Thank you so much .

By ZOE M L

Jul 20, 2020

Es un curso excelente, muy sencillo de entender y muy bien explicado. A mi parecer es un buen primer paso para iniciarse en el idioma Coreano.