Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1301 - 1325 of 7,114 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rachel L

Sep 30, 2016

This was a good introduction to 한글 (Hangul) and 한국어 (Korean). I believe that it prepared me well for Learn to Speak Korean 1 and I started that course with confidence.

By Jean G

May 9, 2016

Very well done as introductory course, easy to follow and detailed in the explanations. Helpful for whom wants to get closer to the Korean language for the first time.

By padala k

Dec 27, 2020

I had the most amazing time during this course. It was fun and also worth the time. Thank you Yonsei University and Coursera for this experience and great learning.

By Alexandra L C M

Dec 6, 2020

La dinámica de la clase junto a la explicación de cada partícula y el vocabulario han hecho que este curso me ayude a tener un entendimiento básico del idioma coreano

By Rubi G

Nov 3, 2020

This course definitely helped me to remember some stuff I had forgotten already. It also allowed me to learn new vocabulary and grammar and situational usage of both.

By M J

Nov 3, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso, es fácil de seguir con mucha claridad en la explicación. Permite al estudiante seguir la idea de la profesora y avanzar de manera individual.

By Fauziah R

Sep 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the course. Really help me to comprehend a bit of Korean. Please open the advance class to continue this lesson. Would love to enrol. Thank you.

By Alexa B

Sep 7, 2020

Excellent for beginners!

I had studied Korean language 6 years ago and I wanted to retake where I had left on. This course was perfect for me and I learned even more!

By Thum Y X

Sep 3, 2020

I really learn a lot of new words and language. It's amazing! will practices more and will get better. Everything are very clear to listen and learn. I love it. 감사합니다

By Hannah F R A

Aug 31, 2020

Very good course, very complete and handles essential topics in addition to providing a lot of vocabulary. I hope you can expand the course or handle other languages.

By Luna-Anastasia R

Aug 2, 2020

A really great course for learning Korean when having no knowledge at all. It's easy and good explained. I am glad I did this course and would recommend it to others.

By Nicholas O Y H

Very patient lecturer. The duration of each sub section is adequate. The pace of lessons are appropriate too. This course deepened my interest in the Korean language.

By Tam T

I enjoy learning throughout the course. The material and the knowledge given are useful and easy to understand. The content are related and can be used in daily life.

By Shreya J

Apr 25, 2020

This course was my first step towards learning to speak Korean . Thank You Yonsei University.

The course was really good and the additional vocabulary helped me a lot.

By HARISH S

Aug 20, 2019

Good for a basic introduction to Korean. But unless this is followed up with part 2 consisting of tenses, grammar and more it hardly scratches the surface on its own.

By Elise P

Jun 15, 2018

This course is great for people who don't understand even the simplest words. I plan on moving to South Korea in a few years and this course has definitely helped me.

By Shihying L

Jul 31, 2017

It is a good course for Korean lovers to start with. There are several episodes per week and it takes only few minutes per episode. Every suitable for commuting time!

By Rafael H d M O

Mar 11, 2017

Excellent course and great teacher. She teaches very slowly and explains very well everything she says. In no time you can read and write korean in a passable way :-)

By Esther D

Jan 11, 2021

Awesome way to learn Korean, lessons were very easy to follow and I feel like I have some understanding of Korean sentence structure. I highly recommend this course.

By Urszula S

Dec 21, 2020

감사합니다

Mrs. Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

The course helped me a lot with proper basics and I am looking forward to learning and understanding more with time!

By Julia R C S

Nov 22, 2020

Its just hard to remember the meaning of the words but the lessons make it easy to understand. I hope there are more korean courses available. Keep up the good work!

By Rachel J

Oct 9, 2020

Very good for learning... I would definitely love to see more. I wanted to test what my level was and it was very informative and some stuff i did have to review on.

By Bettina D

Aug 26, 2020

The courses were simple and did not capture everything I need to know but this is a great way to head start on my learning of the Korean language. Thank you so much!

By Jovana M

Jun 7, 2020

I enjoyed studying Korean during this course very much. It was really helpful. You can learn all the basic phrases but of course, you need to practice a lot as well.

By Rayi

May 14, 2020

very good course, i now know how to read korean. The lecturer is very thorough and explained the courses in a simple but detailed manner making it easy to understand