Back to First Step Korean

AN

226 - 250 of 6,287 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Emely M

Oct 23, 2019

for me this module really help. I think it does cover the basic that you need in order to learn basic korean words starting from the alphabet or hangeul. There's a lot of time i struggle with the pronunciation. In the future, i think it would be better if there's a guide in written in alphabet as to how to properly pronounce the words. Over all I enjoyed learning

By veerisa s

Apr 24, 2020

this course that make me to learning during this summer

so i had gotten the new vocabularies absolutely i will remember it after this class

and very thanks to SeungHae Kang Seonbaenim to teach to learnners so i really like it because i'm enjoying this class so much & let me know Korean's Cultures more and more

finally i hope i learn Korean with Yonsei again!!! ^^

By Pimjai C

May 05, 2017

It needs a lot of hard work by yourself to remember the vocabulary but totally worth it! There are many things I don't understand studying Korean by myself but with the help of the instructor, Ms. Kang, and all the mentors, I get better every week. This is really fun! Thank you for such a good course and all the people involved who made this course possible! :D

By Jane M

Sep 25, 2020

The course is a very good intro to the Korean language. It is packed with information and I often needed to spend extra time to master the lessons especially when it came to the native and sino number systems. The course materials were very helpful and I enjoyed Professor Kang's presentation of the materials. Thank you to Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

By Martha L

Oct 27, 2019

Primero , muchas gracias por darnos la oportunidad de hacer el curso gratuitamente. En verdad me gusto mucho porque esta muy bien estructurado a parte de que aprendi me diverti mucho. Pienso volver a hacerlo si se me permite, porque quiero dominar bien los verbos y la pronunciacion. Tambien me gusto porque esta muy bien explicado. En verdad muchas gracias!!

By Omar E M M

Sep 28, 2020

Thank you a lot for allow me be part as one of your students in this First Step Korean, i've never thougth that I'd learn Korean .... but thanks to you, it was possible... nothing more to say, i'll keep studying all the lessons you gave me, grammar,pronunciation, vocabulary, practice and pranctice it's all I need to speak fluently the Korean Language. 감사합니다

By Bridget I

Sep 17, 2020

Perfect course for beginner learners, while still providing a lot of interesting information not touched on by other apps or courses, such as differences in pronunciation in certain situations/how syllables change the sound of those around them, and some of the origins of the writing system etc.

Ms Kang is a great teacher and makes the course very enjoyable.

By Esraa A M S

Nov 13, 2016

I recommend this course for all who want to learn the language.

It is well organized.

Easy to follow.

Contains important topics which u need for your daily life in Korea.

You won't loose your time.

On the other side, the quizzes, I think, are too short or too easy.

It would also be perfect, if we are able to record our own sentences or write it and get feedback.

By Syifa N A

Oct 15, 2020

I like how the teacher explaining every topic in a simple way, well- although it's the basic. But it makes easier to understand even for a beginner who just start to learn. Because language can be hard if the person who explains it is using high word, and without notice create an invisible barrier. I learned so much from this course, thank you very much :D

By Yessenia P

Jul 15, 2020

Hola soy de Chile, a pesar de que me falta aún mucho por estudiar para aprender palabras y gramática, quiero decir que es un excelente curso, muy didáctico, me encantó la forma en la que se explicó todo. Gracias por dar la oportunidad de impartir este curso de forma gratuita y poder acercarme más a la experiencia coreana. Saludo y muchas gracias por todo

By ZAINAB A

Jun 03, 2020

I loved this course so much I'm so glad I took it. The videos and practice sections within them are perfect for learning. The quizzes are also very helpful to determine how much one has retained and the lecturer made this course very interesting. I did not feel like this was an online course at all, it felt like a proper lecture in university. Thank you.

By kalina m

May 22, 2020

This course was super comprehensive and easy to follow. It teaches you not only basic language skills but Korean culture as well. The examples and dialogues are practical, and you can use them in day to day conversation. The lecturer was also very good, and helped make the learning experience even more enjoyable. Thank you for making this amazing course!

By Bridget

Feb 07, 2020

This is a great beginner's course for Korean learners. I liked the introduction video for each lesson, then a pdf of the notes is provided so you can review and study, finally you take a quiz to see if you have learned the material. I really enjoyed this course, and it gradually challenged me more and more. I will be returning to it to review and study.

By Soua C

Oct 24, 2016

This was a really good course! I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only feedback that I have is to introduce vocabulary before using them in the practice conversations. Otherwise, really informative. I truly recommend this to anyone who wants to learn more in dept about the alphabet system, new vocabularies, time, sentence structures, counting, time, and more!

By Karina M M C

Jan 30, 2019

Muchas gracias por este maravilloso curso, puede aprender muchas cosas acerca de la escritura coreana y reforzar mis conocimientos acerca del idioma, agradezco nuevamente por permitirme tomar este curso y mejorar mis habilidades.Espero que sigan haciendo este tipo de cursos y niveles más avanzados como con conversación y actividades cotidianas. Gracias

By Norelly J G B

Jun 27, 2018

El mejor curso de coreano que he tenido en mi vida, es muy bueno para aquellos que lo quieran aprender o que no encuentran un curso en línea para aprender desde la comodidad de sus casa, este curso es demasiado bueno.La maestra es muy buena con una gran experiencia para enseñar el idoma coreano. Sumamente el mejor curso de coreano que existe en linea

By Dora R

Aug 05, 2020

Annyeong Haseyo,

I loved the class, although I found it a bit challenging, but I know that with practice I will get better. I will continue on the journey to be able to speak and understand the Korean language. Many thank you to Prof. Seung Hae Kang for all her hard work so that I could learn the basics. I look forward to leaning more. Gamsahamnida

By Lindsay G

Mar 18, 2017

Wonderful course! This class really helps you grasp the basics of Hangul and teaches several phrases and a little bit of grammar. I definitely recommended this class for anyone who wants to start learning to speak and read Korean. I will be signing up for the next course and continuing my Korean education! Thank you for offering such a great course!

By Alberti M

Jul 24, 2020

I really loved how everything was divided into sections and explained one at a time. Also, the pace is quite slow so you, as a beginner, can follow easily. For visual learners there are images which help you memorize faster and the listening part in the quizzes it's really clear. Thank you so much for this course, I really learned so many things!

By Ion I D D L

Oct 03, 2020

Excelente curso para introducirse en el idioma coreano y practicar lectura y conversación. El formato de cada clase hace que el estudiante mantenga el interés constante en seguir avanzando y aprendiendo. Una vez lo terminas sientes que puedes mantener una conversación simple pero fluida hablando en coreano. ¡Muchas gracias a la Universidad Yonsei!

By Saeeda A

Sep 07, 2020

The course content was very structed and easy to follow, both visually with the format of the videos and readings and the content itself. It's always difficult to learn a language, and the layout of the course and the way the instructor spoke made everything easy to follow, and the more complicated aspects of the course were really well explained!

By Arifa T R

Aug 19, 2020

I am grateful to Coursera for giving me the opportunity to learn Korean language.Learning Korean was so much fun that I've finished my course very fast.Now I can understand basic Korean words and phrase.Thank you Professor Seung Hae Kang for teaching us so nicely with patience.I want to say thanks to Yonsei University for providing your support.

By Gemma M

Dec 05, 2019

Great for total beginners or those who have little knowledge (or confidence) in korean. If you already have an understanding of basic korean, like myself, then you may find it slightly easier than others. Short lectures but very informative. Forums are very helpful! You learn very useful basic words/phrases. Makes the grammar easier to understand.

By Frida

Oct 05, 2020

This was my first time taking an online language course and I loved it! Thank you so much Professor Seung Hae Kang for teaching this course and thank you for the material you offered me so I could study and use it for my quizzes. I really enjoyed learning a different language than the ones I already speak and I am excited to learn more Korean! 💜

By Eboni P

Aug 23, 2020

I wish there was a part 2 of this course. I learned so much that I want to keep going. This course takes you from a very beginner to having a very decent grasp and understanding of the language and how to use it. From all the super expensive Korean courses I have taken, this one is the most concise to get you speaking faster. I highly recommend!!