Back to First Step Korean

AN

7426 - 7450 of 7,900 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Jeff K

Aug 11, 2017

Overall good. I already am actually past this level but it was good review especially about things I had forgotten.

By Macarena S C A

Jul 19, 2020

I loved it but I think it needs more continuity like having "Second Step to Nail Korean" or something of that sort

By Gaurav M

Feb 20, 2016

This course gives a good start. After that practice is more important which can be done through apps like memrise.

Feb 27, 2021

ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTE CURSO YA QUE TIENE UN BUEN ARGUMENTO DE TODAS SUS CLASES ADEMAS DE QUE EXPLICAN MUY BIEN....¡

By Camila C

Oct 26, 2020

Esto bueno, aprendí mucho, pero loas dos ultimas no están traducidas al español, lo que dificulta la explicación.

By Andrea G

Nov 7, 2020

solo falta algunos videos en traducir en español, en general estuvo bien, espero con ansias en curso que venga .

By Yaisa M

Aug 19, 2020

The course is very good to start. I think that some explanation can be added when an answer is wrong in the test

By Angelina

Dec 2, 2020

give better visual explanations and show handwritten work for beginners to understand how to write the letters.

By kelly d g

Jul 16, 2020

she speaks fast, but it's okay because it challenges my hearing skills more. the course really helped me a lot.

By Mary V

Está bien explicada, es una pena que el curso no se explique en español, ya que el idioma inglés no lo manejo.

By Jonathan I

Dec 11, 2018

I am sorry I got behind in this course and did not do my assignments on time. But I still learned a great deal.

By pamela g c e

Feb 19, 2017

Me encanto la parte introductoria. Sencillo, entendible y preciso. Ya quiero seguir aprendiendo. Muchas gracias

By Ramesh S R

Jul 25, 2020

It was very informative session and I learned korean very well and I believe that I can now learn more korean.

By Lilivette D

Sep 9, 2017

It was short, but it was very good and helpful! Learned enough to feel like continuing with my korean studies!

By Shirley O

Mar 12, 2017

Es un muy buen curso básico que te permite de manera fácil y practica aprender los inicios del idioma coreano

By Hendri

Apr 14, 2021

Maybe could add more test again for listening and then writing it or typing it rather than choosing an option

By Sofia M

Jan 10, 2021

Deberían subtitular el dialogo en coreano de la profesora, para que así pueda ayudar a un mejor entendimiento

By Maria E S A d C

Jul 20, 2020

great course, one of the quizzes messed up and didn't have a correct answer, but other than that it was good.

By An N

Apr 23, 2020

I find the teaching is really good, just a bit fast from Week 5, so make sure you will restudy in the future.

By Oh H K

Dec 3, 2020

It may be a simple basic korean language but still need to practice a lot to get the correct pronunciation

By Diana Y L

Aug 9, 2020

El curso es muy buen y esta bien explicado, solo que en las últimas lecciones no tiene traducción al español

By Margaret J

Aug 7, 2020

The material could have been better. It did not always match up with the lecture. I did enjoy the teacher.

By Ananya N

Apr 14, 2020

Could have been more interactive with the mentors, but syllabus wise it was helpful for a highschooler even.

By Dungdol N

Apr 22, 2020

explains really well! thank you so much

very few insignificant mistakes (mismatched picture with the script)

By Zainab H M

Nov 15, 2020

good course for beginners and also good for reviewing what you are already learn through your korean study