Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

801 - 825 of 9,276 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Ponglada N

Nov 4, 2020

It's very good for the beginner who doesn't even know a single Korean alphabet. This is very good start and easy to understand. The instructor is very nice! However, it's a bit fast on vocabulary. Need to spend more time to review the lesson.

By Patrick H

Aug 20, 2017

Excellently structured course for learning and getting to grip with the basics. Designed for those who have no previous experience with the Korean language. First module concentrates solely on the Korean alphabet, reading and writing Hangeul.

By Anshika D

Aug 10, 2020

I must say that this course is (if not the best, then) one of the best to start learning Korean language from Level 0. As from my own experience, I would highly recommend this course to everyone who is interested in learning Korean language.

By Annabelle S S Z

Jul 1, 2020

Great materials provided. Although, it's a little hard to understand some part of the teaching but it's good that we could pause and practice on our own time. Highly recommended for students who need more time to student on their own accord.

This course is the best option for those who wish to get the basics of Hangul. The course uses a very systematic method to make the students understand Hangul. I enjoyed this course and I can now make a basic Korean conversation. Thank you!

By Karen L

May 8, 2020

A simple and clear guide to beginners with very useful and practical units. The teacher also explains what we need to know for basic conversation clearly. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start to know more about Korean language.

By Nadja D

May 3, 2020

Literally the best course to take when you're starting out or even brushing up on korean! Professor Kang explains things in a way that makes so much sense that it makes me really wanna come take a class of hers at Yonsei! thank you so much!!

By Dussadee B

Apr 19, 2020

At first I didn't have any knowledge of Korean. But when I came to study this course I was able to better listen, speak, read and write. Thank you for creating this course. One day I will go to study at Yonsei University. Thank you again!!!!

By Anshu K

Aug 4, 2019

My experience of this course was very good. It definitely met my expectations. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang for making Hangul this easy to learn. I will surely recommend Coursera to others and learn more skills myself in the future.

By Magaly C A

Apr 13, 2019

Es excelente! Lo que he visto hasta el momento me ha quedado muy claro, las técnicas para enseñarlo son demasiado buenas!! El rango de tiempo para ir realizándolo es muy flexible. He podido aprender bastante de este hermoso idioma!! 고맙습니다!!!

By Paola P

Feb 12, 2021

Thank you! This course is a great help for me especially in understanding the date and time. I wish you can provide more Korean language courses here in Coursera until advance levels so we can continue to learn the Korean language properly.

By aru

Jan 23, 2021

This course was just what I needed to begin learning the Korean language . Its structure and pace is very good. Thank you so much, to the professor, University, and the team that made this course possible. I really enjoyed learning with it!

By Student: A M

Nov 24, 2020

I literally learned so much. The assignments and quizzes really helped me and I also took my own notes which helped me as well. I would recommend this course to any beginner who is trying to learn Korean! Also, stream the BE album by BTS!!!

By Hanna N

Aug 7, 2020

This course really help me who want to knows more korean language without take offline course. The material really understandable for beginner. Thank you so much for mrs. Kang, coursera and yonsei University for provide this online course.

By Raouf

Jul 28, 2020

Parfait. L’explication est toujours précise et très détaillée. Je remercie Yonsei Université!! À présent je vais au deuxième module en espérant que l’efficacité des lessons soient aussi excellentes que celles de mon cours précédent. Merci !

By Kimberly B F

Jun 14, 2020

I truly enjoyed taking this course. It helped me to understand the pronunciation of the Korean language. I took the course to challenge myself to learn a new language and this was a great start. Thank you for offering the course for free.

By Thanyakon

I'm interesting in Korean language cause I love in K-pop and I need to understand what they said and wrote. Now I can read a little in Korean and can understand some listening. So I will practice as well as I can understand clearly. Thanks.

By fengyinnn W

May 7, 2020

First Step Korean course is the best one of Korean language course for beginners that I have ever learn. The instructor can explain all of difficult things to be in a simple words so we can understand quickly and easily. Yonsei is the best!

By Janjira C

May 3, 2020

I love this class so much. The teacher speaks quite slow and I do understand her completely. Also, the quizzes are not too hard. Thank you so much to have this awesome class for those who want to study and learn Korean language and culture.

By Rosalina B S

Feb 16, 2019

Es bastante rápido como se aprende, es un curso para aprender sobre lectura y escritura del Hangul básico, realmente es una gran oportunidad poder llevarlo, y vale cada minuto invertido, ya que el conocimiento adquirido es bastante elevado.

By Vania J C M

Mar 14, 2018

Es un buen curso para comenzar a aprender coreano, tiene subtitulos en muchos idiomas, incluyendo el español, al final los subtitulos en español fallan pero en cuanto a la enseñanza es muy básica y fácil de aprender; totalmente recomendado.

By Ksenia A

Feb 21, 2021

It's a great course to get the basics of Korean - alphabet, introducing yourself, talking about professions, time, and places. The fact that there is a real teacher and not an AI speaking helps a lot when it comes to pronunciation. 고맙습니다 !

By Maria M U C

Oct 18, 2020

Es la forma más fácil y rápida para empezar a estudiar un idioma tan hermoso como es el coreano, super recomendado, las lecciones están muy bien diseñadas para que los principiantes podamos analizar y comprender el uso y manejo del idioma.

By Abinaya K

Aug 21, 2020

It was a wonderful course. It helped me learn step by step and now I can read and write Korean. I am happy with this course. I may not be able to speak fluently just yet but this beginners course covered everything to be able to get there.

By Tanabordin L

I would like this course to have more week for fundamental gramma lesson some of them made me confuse such as 은, 는, 이, 가, 을, 를, 에, 에서 etc. but overall it is easy to understand basic daily life conversation. Very good!! Thank you very much.