Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

8576 - 8600 of 9,225 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rosario D H P

Apr 10, 2021

Me gustaría que explicaran mejor las conjugaciones de los verbos así como también enseñaran las formas formales e informales de hablar con alguien

By Prachi S

May 9, 2020

Loved the course, after struggling to find the right thing finally I found this. PLease let me know how to find another course to continue this !!

By Leen J

Apr 30, 2020

All in all it was great and informative, the only issue were the reading pdfs part, it was a bit hard to read them. thank you for the opportunity.

By Lorena B B C

Mar 19, 2017

El curso me gusto mucho, lo unico que algunas clases no tenian subtitulos al español y tuve que verlas en ingles, pero por lo general apredi mucho

By Antonieta F

Sep 25, 2017

muy buen curso, me ayudó mucho, solo las últimas dos semanas se me hicieron difíciles, pues no tenía nada de conocimiento básico. muchas gracias

By Robert J M

Nov 15, 2020

The course assumes you learn everything once, and suddenly have it memorized for life. Besides that, it's wonderful and helpful for everything!

By Marcelle B

Jun 21, 2020

Thank you for the course. The content helped me get a good basic understanding and skills regarding the reading of and communication in Korean.

By Soimi B

Oct 12, 2020

Estoy muy feliz de haber completado el curso coreano y también por que aprendí un poco más acerca del lenguaje coreano y la gramática coreana.

By Eduardo S

Jan 28, 2020

Muy buen curso para iniciar con el idioma, profesora nativa y una universidad Coreana, lo que hace que el programa cumpla con las expectativas

By Chu H J

Apr 16, 2017

very good course for beginners.

some subject particles and various topic markers are confusing but the community is very active to give advice

By Jordan M

Jun 2, 2018

I enjoyed this course a lot! I liked the teaching method and I feel like I would be able to have a conversation with someone confortably now.

By Atikah B

Jun 13, 2021

G​ood but the difficulty level went from 0 to 100 so fast. Content was good but could have spread out over more weeks with longer due dates.

By Soraya B

Jan 12, 2018

It would have being better to include more of speaking activities for us to practice speaking, since its one of the hardest skills to learn.

By Alissa R

Oct 30, 2017

Best beginner Korean course I have taken so far, would have been even better if the transcripts were all completed like the one for Unit 2.1

By Wichaya L

Mar 15, 2020

the lecture notes are a bit hard (and unattractive) to review, but overall this course has provided me with the basic Korean skills I need.

By Yadira S

Jul 31, 2017

El curso es muy bueno y dinámico aunque deberían corregir los subtítulos que a veces no salen en español completo, pero de ahí está genial.

By Shivani P

Aug 22, 2019

This course is very useful for beginners ,easy to understand and learn. It engaged my attention ,hence i was able to complete the course.

By Krista F

Mar 20, 2021

Overall great course, could use a little more time/explanation on some items. Was a great course when supplementing with other material.

By Yanyi

Nov 4, 2020

the pronoun about Korean is difficult although I am Chinese. I will try my best to learn more Korean and thanks for the teacher teaching.

By Valentina C

Jul 18, 2020

Excelente curso, me hubiese gustado que dieran trabajos para hacer fuera de las clases que fueran distintos a los hechos durante el curso

By Katherine K

Jul 13, 2021

G​ood introduction to the Korean language, but explanations of when particles are used and examples between each could be more explicit.

By Fathin R

Dec 14, 2016

easy to follow with new vocabulary to learn..

plus, simple step by step is shown. useful for those interested in learning basic korean.

By ARUNYADEVI

Sep 5, 2020

This course was well structured and I'm very interested to learn new skills and language this will help for me to first step in korea

By Joel C

Mar 8, 2021

Buen curso, aunque no todos los ejemplos están con sus significados correspondientes.

Ejemplos bien detallados, variedad de ejemplos.