Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

8626 - 8650 of 9,304 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Linda K

Oct 5, 2020

Great course. However I completed it while exceeding the dateline. Then it locked the last quiz and deleted all my prior quiz result and learning history TT

By Amy J

Dec 20, 2018

It would be helpful if I could extract all the text from the PDF, such as the text in the example conversations. Makes it easier to make flashcards. Thanks!

By thunthun h

Sep 14, 2020

I like this class because the teacher explain very clear and i understand quickly.Thank u Yonsei university and Teachers.Waiting for new level class.Thanks

By Ana G

Jun 7, 2020

Buen curso. El único aspecto a mejorar son los subtitulos en español, ya que no funcionan correctamente: no aparecen o muestran palabras en inglés y chino.

By Stephanie A V B

Apr 17, 2021

Me gustó el curso, el ir aprendiendo y sobre todo comprender como es el idioma coreano que no es nada fácil pero puede entender su estructura, feclidades.

By Carolina G

Jun 24, 2020

This course have many good things that are easily applicable and easy to learn. It could be even better if it introduces some verb conjugations or tenses.

By ana l g c

Apr 24, 2021

esta muy bien, solo que habla muy rápido cuando se trata de repetir los diálogos. y estuviera genial si pusieran la pronunciación debajo de las palabras.

By 김만월

Nov 7, 2020

It was really helpful in learning korean. Though i still can't say i know korean properly but it still helped a lot in understanding the language. 고맙습니다

By Harshita J

Jun 30, 2021

The course was perfect for a beginner. There was attention to detail, vocabulary, regular tests and reviews at the end of a module. I had fun learning!

By Ramón S H R

Sep 5, 2020

Good introductory course to be able to have short talks in Korean. I would like to have more historical and cultural information along with the course.

By Supraja Y

Aug 31, 2020

Thank you for providing the course, I really wanted to learn Korean a I am into Korean dramas and k pop but then this is also an add on for my resume.

By Sharmin A

Aug 27, 2020

It was fun to learn Korean Language with this course. I really got so much to learn about Hangul and the Korean dialogue. The instructor was good also.

By Lila L

Jan 14, 2018

It was a good refresher course for me and covered a good variety of topics. I think it would be helpful to those who are just starting to learn Korean.

By Mary G D E

Oct 19, 2020

I enjoyed the course. Prof. Kang is very good. But the quizzes are a bit hard. I just hope I get to practice it more often. Thank you Prof. Kang! : )

By Pratibha K

Jun 28, 2020

More clarification needed for letters with two sounds, example - between 'ch' and 'chh', 'r' and 'l'. Rest pretty nice. I literally got a lot of help.

By Shalmali K

It is good for beginners. A lot is understood. There could be more practice sessions, and longer quizzes.

Usage of particles could be elaborated more.

By Ngwe Z T

Jun 15, 2021

This course is my first Korean class. Tr.Seung Hae Kang explains basic knowledge simply. It's easy to learn Korean. Thank you teacher. I love Korean.

By Jeff A

Oct 28, 2020

Muy buen curso donde se pudo aprender el acceso básico al idioma pero los subtítulos en español hay momentos donde no aparecen y no ayudan mucho eso.

By Torija S K M

algunas cosas no las entendí bien y alguna palabra hacían falta en los vocabularios, pero fue muy facil de entender cuando lo escuchaba detenidamente

By Paola

Was hard for me follow up the classes because I don't know if my pronunciation was good, I suggest put the pronunciation below the hangul. Thank you

By Sara R N C

Jun 3, 2017

It only lacks the written pronunciation of the words. It is difficult to follow! But the organization of the course is good and it has an easy pace.

By Eve L

Dec 6, 2020

para estudiantes de habla hispana, falta la traducion de algunas clases, lo cual complica el correcto aprendizaje del significado de algas palabras

By Alexia A

Sep 13, 2020

Me gustaría estuviera la versión en español y que colocaran cuál sería la pronunciación de las palabras, a veces no de logra entender con claridad.

By Sonia S K

Jun 28, 2020

Keeping aside the usual difficulties in learning a new language online, this is a really good beginners' course. I could learn a lot of new things.