Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

9176 - 9200 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By 汪书煜Sylvia

Jun 23, 2016

I learn most of Korean from entertainment programme, but this class help me to correct the pronunciation and learn a lot about the Korean.

This class is easy for all the people who wants to learn the basic Korean and Korean culture, and you can have a better understanding about this lovely beautiful country!

----Shuyu Wang from China

By Vy T

Jun 10, 2021

I recommend the course for any one who love Korean language and look for basic lessons. The most interested part I like is the pronunciation tips that direct learner how to speak naturally as a native speaker. However, my opinion if you know just little before enrolling the course, it is much faster you can understand the lessons

By Mariana M

Sep 26, 2021

Me gusto mucho el curso, me sirvió para introducirme al idioma Coreano.

Mi único problema fue que en los videos de las clases las traducciones con subtítulos que aparecen abajo, yo que estaba usando las de espanol a veces aparecían en cualquier otro idioma, seria bueno si eso se pudiese corregir. Por lo demás estuvo muy lindo.

By Victoria P

Nov 15, 2017

I liked the delivery, the choice of topics and vocabulary. Good job inserting the clips of real conversations, it was really motivatingto try to understand what they were saying. Good course for the beginners who are just starting. Howerver, I think the quizzes could be a little bit more challenging, seemed too easy for me.

By Aurea S R B

Aug 11, 2020

ALMOST EVERYTHING IT'S CLEAR. AFTER THE FIRST WEEK. THE SUBTITLES ABOUT HANGUL WORDS OR PRONUNCIATIONS HAS BEEN OMITTED. IF YOU COULD CORRECT THAT THEN ALL WILL BE PERFECT.

OH, AND IN THE WORK SHEET'S IT MIGHT BE ALSO IN ENGLISH , ITS A LITTLE BIT CONFUSING EVEN WHEN I AM ABLE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON KOREAN.

THANK YOU.

By Diana T

May 16, 2020

Like the course, but the pace is a little too fast for a beginner who has no experience before. Suggest to have a point to indicate the characters of the word so I can follow when the teacher is speaking.

For new vocabularies, it is better to repeat more times than just say once.

Thanks again, really enjoyed the course.

By Jasmine K

Sep 19, 2020

The first three weeks are great for absolute beginners to Korean. Week four and five get very difficult. It's very hard to get a good grasp on the basics before it's already moving onto the next concept. I also wish there were more audio samples because pronunciation is the hardest part of learning Korean for me.

By Nutsasi J

Jun 9, 2020

it is possible to pass if you don't have basic before!!! so work hard is ok. i want to suggest that in test you shold have key after doing , because sometime i don't know what is my mistake and some part is over than the lecture(I feel that the lecture never mention some word before) about 1-2 word for asking

By Arzam

Jan 10, 2021

Thank you so much it was a nice course and increases my knowledge about Korean Language. There is one thing I would like to request as we are learning remotely and the pronunciation is little bit different it is little bit hard to learn this much vocabulary in one lesson so kindly make it little. Thanks again.

By Victor A S C

Jul 2, 2020

excelente maestra y este curso nos da las herramientas para iniciar a aprender Coreano seriamente, mi observación es que se necesita saber ingles para poder aprender apropiadamente ya que los subtitulos en español son inconsistentes, otro aspecto a mejorar es que el foro no se gestiona de manera organizada.

By Lindsey M A H

Sep 18, 2020

Me encanto perfectamente como explicaba la profe, pero, no le doy 5 estrellas porque hubieron videos que no habían subtítulos en español y eso me disgusto bastante, ya que esta es una pagina muy buena y que no tenga subtítulos en español es muy maluco. del resto, quedo muy satisfecha con el curso de coreano.

By Doğukan Ö

Jul 12, 2020

I started learning Korean thanks to this course and my own efforts. It was very helpful, it gave me a base knowledge upon which I can build myself. It was not that much detailed probably due to time restrictions, I still had to look up for many grammar rules myself on web but it still taught me a lot. 고맙습니다.

By Livia C

May 1, 2020

This course is conducted and structured well. However, one area of improvement which would be very helpful for me is to include the hangul romanisation below every Korean word in the video and reading material. This is because the pronunciation of some words can be quite challenging for a non-native speaker.

By Hiba A

For someone who is a newbie to korean languauge, it is an amazing course to learn the letter,their pronunciations and also vocabulary.One may or may not use it in daily life but the basics have been taught so well that anyone can manage to have the basic conversation with a native korean speaking person..

By María d C M V

Oct 28, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso. Fue muy entretenido, además de que aprendes sobre la cultura coreana. Lo que si me gustaría es que coloquen la pronunciación en el material, pues hay algunas cosas que no estuve pronunciando bien y tuve que buscar por mi cuenta. Fuera de eso, muy eficiente el programa. Recomendado.

By AANCHAL T

Jun 15, 2020

This course is very good for the students who want to learn Korean from the basics .It includes all the necessary skills for daily communication in Korean language.One point to be mentioned is that the pronunciation for the words might be given in English for easy understanding to a larger set of audience.

By Amos T R S

Jun 3, 2017

Could have more lessons regarding communicating in Korea. For example "do you know how to speak English?" , "Could you please lower the price.", etc... I believe most of the students that are attending course would be future tourist or are tourist of the country and this would help with their communication

By Valérie V

Oct 27, 2019

I think the course was well done and very interesting!

The only minus is about the text transcript: except for the first video, all korean text was replaced by [FOREIGN], which makes it useles to take notes. The only transcript who seems to have kept the korean text in the transcript is Simplified chinese.

By Fabiola A M F

Oct 6, 2021

Me gusto el temario del curso y que explican bien. Aunque siento podrían agregar un descargable con vocabulario que sino toca buscar por la cuenta de una misma eso y a veces no viene bien la escritura. Y también agregar la estructura de como formar oraciones usando los adjetivos personales en presente.

By Tansara N

The contents are really good and it 's basically all the basic korean for a beginner that I got to learn how to greet in korean and also basic conversation. Also, the way the instructor explain stuffs to learners were quite clear and simplified. However, the voice of the instructor was in a monotone.

By shruti j

Jul 2, 2021

It's really good course for beginners who are willing to work hard because it will require you to review it again and again .I hope i can learn this language fast.I am looking for a little higher course than this now.Learning a new language with a teacher is much better than doing it by yourself.

By MARIA D L R

Apr 28, 2021

I enjoyed the course, it starts from the very basic forms as alphabet and letters, the topics are quite easy too, like routines, numbers, and family. It has a tool to keep notes regarding the video, which is amazing. However, it's not so easy to understand some modifications with verbs and words.

By Mariana

Jul 16, 2020

It was very helpful, but I think it would be better if some basic information was explained. For example: is it necessary to use the subject like in Enlglish, or if the conjugations learnt are used for all pronouns. Nonetheless, the rest of the information was clear and well explained. Thank you.

By Evangelin

Aug 29, 2021

I'm very happy to take part in this training for the first step Korean. Which I did not at first understand Korean, now I can at least introduce my identity in Korean language and know basic in korean language. Thank you so much for the instructor. I wish you stay healthy. sincerely, Evangelin

By Nikita N

Mar 12, 2016

I just previewed the course and the tutorials are hassle free and simple to learn from! I knew a few basic things about Korean and the videos helped me brush up on my past knowledge. I'm looking forward to the current session of the course to begin so I can complete it and be better at Korean!