Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

9301 - 9325 of 9,918 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rocio A S E

Apr 12, 2020

It was a very interesting course but it started to be more difficult to remember everything in a short period of time.

By Sathiyaseelan K

Jun 30, 2021

Superb course to get knowledge about Korean language & culture. Thank you very much for Yonsei University & Coursera.

By Nataly R

Mar 29, 2021

los docentes explican muy bien, lo único que le falta es mejorar los subtítulos de español, ya que salen incompletos.

By Bhavya C

Sep 21, 2020

it was pretty nice i like how they teach but imo it was a little fast although the concept and teachings was all good

By Danique E

Mar 11, 2018

It's really great, but sometimes it goes a little to fast. Especially for someone who isn't a native English speaker.

By Madhurima G

Jun 25, 2020

It was a very nice course for the people who want to learn Korean as it teaches u the language from the very basic .

By Harin V

Jun 8, 2020

This course was thorough. There is so much material that is covered and weeks 3 onwards the work gets more intense.

By Anna Z

Jul 3, 2021

It was full of interesting information. It could have been more interactive but it was still a good course to take.

By José D C

Apr 28, 2020

I felt thta it was too much information at once, but it was great, and it covered appropriately all the main topics

By Prakash G

May 9, 2018

It will be easy if the pronunciation have the roman translation, so that easily word can be spelled and understood.

By Ece K

Dec 5, 2017

I didn't need to learn anything to take the quizzes, I suppose I have some knowledge or the quizzes are too easy...

By Jeff K

Aug 11, 2017

Overall good. I already am actually past this level but it was good review especially about things I had forgotten.

By Macarena S C A

Jul 19, 2020

I loved it but I think it needs more continuity like having "Second Step to Nail Korean" or something of that sort

By Gaurav M

Feb 20, 2016

This course gives a good start. After that practice is more important which can be done through apps like memrise.

Feb 27, 2021

ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTE CURSO YA QUE TIENE UN BUEN ARGUMENTO DE TODAS SUS CLASES ADEMAS DE QUE EXPLICAN MUY BIEN....¡

By Camila C

Oct 26, 2020

Esto bueno, aprendí mucho, pero loas dos ultimas no están traducidas al español, lo que dificulta la explicación.

By Htet O L

Jun 7, 2021

Very nice course for beginners.

I completed the course but I still can't receive my certificate,so I gave 4 stars

By Andrea G

Nov 7, 2020

solo falta algunos videos en traducir en español, en general estuvo bien, espero con ansias en curso que venga .

By Yaisa M

Aug 19, 2020

The course is very good to start. I think that some explanation can be added when an answer is wrong in the test

By Angelina

Dec 2, 2020

give better visual explanations and show handwritten work for beginners to understand how to write the letters.

By kelly d g

Jul 16, 2020

she speaks fast, but it's okay because it challenges my hearing skills more. the course really helped me a lot.

By Mary V

Está bien explicada, es una pena que el curso no se explique en español, ya que el idioma inglés no lo manejo.

By Jonathan I

Dec 11, 2018

I am sorry I got behind in this course and did not do my assignments on time. But I still learned a great deal.

By pamela g c e

Feb 19, 2017

Me encanto la parte introductoria. Sencillo, entendible y preciso. Ya quiero seguir aprendiendo. Muchas gracias