Back to First Step Korean

AT
Jun 7, 2017

RN
Oct 6, 2021

This course is really a great start to learn Korean language. It taught me Hangul, particles used, vocabularies and how sentences are made. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

9401 - 9425 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Tatenda D

Mar 17, 2018

It's an excellent course, but too fast paced, especially the last two units. I'm glad we can download lessons because I still need to mull over the alphabet.

By Angela M O V

Jul 31, 2017

It is a very good course, with good explainations and excercises. I would like it to have more content, though, but I am pretty satisfied with what I learned.

By Jomsurang k

Aug 9, 2020

I finally can read Korean language from taking this course but in chapter4 (WEEK4) kinda hard to understand and hard to pronounce btw this is a good class :)

By Kevin T

Jun 13, 2020

This course gives a good exposure to Korean alphabets and very basic vocabulary. It would have helped better with romanisation of the Hangeul letters though.

By ADITHYA S

Oct 28, 2020

The course helped me learn the basics of Korean and helped me to start a conversation in Korean or be a part of it. This course was really helpful.

By Linda K

Oct 5, 2020

Great course. However I completed it while exceeding the dateline. Then it locked the last quiz and deleted all my prior quiz result and learning history TT

By Amy J

Dec 20, 2018

It would be helpful if I could extract all the text from the PDF, such as the text in the example conversations. Makes it easier to make flashcards. Thanks!

By thunthun h

Sep 14, 2020

I like this class because the teacher explain very clear and i understand quickly.Thank u Yonsei university and Teachers.Waiting for new level class.Thanks

By Ana G

Jun 7, 2020

Buen curso. El único aspecto a mejorar son los subtitulos en español, ya que no funcionan correctamente: no aparecen o muestran palabras en inglés y chino.

By MARIA F F G

Sep 26, 2021

Excelente, solo falta explicarlo un poco más, y la semana 4 y 5 no están traducidos correctamente en español , pero fuera de ello, el curso es muy bueno.

By Stephanie A V B

Apr 17, 2021

Me gustó el curso, el ir aprendiendo y sobre todo comprender como es el idioma coreano que no es nada fácil pero puede entender su estructura, feclidades.

By Carolina G

Jun 24, 2020

This course have many good things that are easily applicable and easy to learn. It could be even better if it introduces some verb conjugations or tenses.

By ana l g c

Apr 24, 2021

esta muy bien, solo que habla muy rápido cuando se trata de repetir los diálogos. y estuviera genial si pusieran la pronunciación debajo de las palabras.

By Yokee26

Sep 30, 2021

كورس جيد جدا لتعلم اساسيات اللغة الكورية مثل الارقام والحروف والكلمات المستخدمة في الحياة اليومية يحتوي على انشطة مختلفة تساعد في التعلم بشكل اسرع وافضل

By 김만월

Nov 7, 2020

It was really helpful in learning korean. Though i still can't say i know korean properly but it still helped a lot in understanding the language. 고맙습니다

By Harshita J

Jun 30, 2021

The course was perfect for a beginner. There was attention to detail, vocabulary, regular tests and reviews at the end of a module. I had fun learning!

By Ramón S H R

Sep 5, 2020

Good introductory course to be able to have short talks in Korean. I would like to have more historical and cultural information along with the course.

By Supraja Y

Aug 31, 2020

Thank you for providing the course, I really wanted to learn Korean a I am into Korean dramas and k pop but then this is also an add on for my resume.

By Sharmin A

Aug 27, 2020

It was fun to learn Korean Language with this course. I really got so much to learn about Hangul and the Korean dialogue. The instructor was good also.

By Lila L

Jan 14, 2018

It was a good refresher course for me and covered a good variety of topics. I think it would be helpful to those who are just starting to learn Korean.

By Mary G D E

Oct 19, 2020

I enjoyed the course. Prof. Kang is very good. But the quizzes are a bit hard. I just hope I get to practice it more often. Thank you Prof. Kang! : )

By Pratibha K

Jun 28, 2020

More clarification needed for letters with two sounds, example - between 'ch' and 'chh', 'r' and 'l'. Rest pretty nice. I literally got a lot of help.

By Shalmali K

It is good for beginners. A lot is understood. There could be more practice sessions, and longer quizzes.

Usage of particles could be elaborated more.

By Ngwe Z T

Jun 15, 2021

This course is my first Korean class. Tr.Seung Hae Kang explains basic knowledge simply. It's easy to learn Korean. Thank you teacher. I love Korean.