Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

9726 - 9750 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Yu S

Apr 25, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. Teacher is so nice. I've leant a lot from this course. Thank you teacher.

By JeeSoon

May 16, 2020

Very nice class. Great worksheets and explanations on video. Thank you.

Now I must study and practice!

By Thin Y W

Jun 26, 2021

this is great. I really enjoy this. I think this is the most suitable for leaners.I recommended this.

By Bárbara A M C

Apr 3, 2021

tienen que solucionar la traduccion de la semana 5.. esta mal traducido, por no decir que no lo esta.

By ella m

Jan 2, 2021

This has been an excellent course! I only wish that the pronunciations had been a bit slower/clearer.

By Karla D D H

Aug 6, 2020

Muy buen curso.

Me gustó mucho la explicación, solo que los últimos no tenían su títulos en español.

By Caitlyn D

Apr 1, 2021

Wonderful course! Wish the video would have been broken up more with multiple practice assignments.

By Dixita Y

Sep 30, 2019

Very good for those who are keen to learn Korean and the instructor delivered the content very well

By Aileen M Q

Jul 19, 2020

muy bueno para empezar de 0, solo que algunas clases no estaban en el idioma pero pude traducirlas

By Peeranut K

Course materials are good. Lecturer is good. But the duration per video and per module is too long

By Andrea H H F

Jan 8, 2021

It is a very good course, it really helps you to understand the principles of the Korean language

By Keesha T

Dec 22, 2018

I loved this course! Please post a little bit more advanced level for those who want to continue.

By swet. _ C

Sep 16, 2021

Es muy buena la verdad, Pero deberían explicar un poco mejor con mas ejemplo y cosas divertidas.

By Taina N

Aug 4, 2021

You really have to study outside of this course especially when it comes to reading and writting

By YAMILET P G

Jun 11, 2021

El curso fue didáctico y objetivo, aun que una mejor traducción en español seria de mayor ayuda.

By Nicol V M A

Apr 10, 2021

Excelente curso, me parece que esta muy bien explicando se logra entender y aprender facilmente.

By Aishwarya P

Aug 13, 2020

The course is really helpful to learn basic korean ( hangul) language. It was a good experience.

By vishad k

The content is interesting but only casual korean was taught and formal korean was brushed aside

By Simi T

Sep 1, 2021

I loved it. This course helped me a lot with the basics and I'm ready to get on the next level.

By Alice

Aug 9, 2021

I had korean speench fluently from this course.I give the highly recommended for online course.

By Tung M

Jun 20, 2021

There could be more questions in the test. Really good learning material for beginners overall.

By Phyu Z K

Jun 4, 2021

this course really good for Korea learner. If you are basic leaner, i recommend to this course.

By ORKUN T

Aug 22, 2020

The thing that i don't like about Korean courses on Coursera is that there is only two of them.

By Kyaw K

Jul 16, 2020

the lessons were simple and easy to understand. I learnt so much within a short period of time.