Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

RN

Oct 6, 2021

This course is really a great start to learn Korean language. It taught me Hangul, particles used, vocabularies and how sentences are made. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

CS

Jan 6, 2018

976 - 1000 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Luis E C F

Mar 17, 2021

Excelente curso, te incita a querer aprender más de la cultura coreana. Tiene ejercicios sencillos que aumentan tu confianza y otros que te retan a utilizar todo lo aprendido. Recomiendo mucho que consigas compañeros para practicar más.

By Noelia M V A

Nov 16, 2020

Me encantó el curso, tenía muy poco conocimiento del idioma coreano y ahora siento que puedo sostener una pequeña conversación en coreano. Además me ayuda a entender algunas oraciones y situaciones en series y películas. Muy buen curso!

By Мария В

Oct 16, 2020

This is my first coursera course here. And this is my first Korean language course that I've done till the end. I liked it very much and knew a lot. The information is structured very well, so it's made to memorize the rulles more easy.

By Diana G S H

Aug 30, 2020

Me agradó mucho este curso porque comienza desde lo básico, es demasiado fácil entender la forma de la planeación de este curso pues se explica cada detalle. Lo recomiendo a aquellas personas que quieren aprender éste idioma desde cero.

By Sreelakshmi

Aug 6, 2020

It is a good start for those who have absolutely no knowledge about the language. The course is simple and after completion I have been able to read and write Korean. Conversing in the language and understanding will come with practice.

By Linh N

May 1, 2020

It is easy to understand, interesting to follow and all about getting to "feel" the Korean language. I especially enjoy the assignments, those not so hard but still challenging enough to make me remember what I have learnt. 선생님 고맙습니다 !

By Spandana S S

May 22, 2019

I not only learnt to write and read Korean. but also to speak and converse in it. The professor made this course very interesting and the way she spoke was clear and perfect. Thank you so much for teaching me Korean in less than a week.

By Roksana B

Mar 11, 2022

That was an amazing course about learning korean in free time. First step korean helped me understand many elements of grammatic, pronounciation and listening. Even in write. That was one all of my the best life experince, for 5 weeks.

By Estefania P

Dec 3, 2021

Agradezco haber recibido este maravilloso curso, donde aprendí el Hangeul hasta poder tener una conversación básica y paso a paso logre comprender cada unidad, gracias por la enseñanza y seguiré formándome para aprender mas del idioma.

By Thi D

Jun 21, 2021

This course really meets my expectation and improve my language skill. It's my honor to learn from teacher Kang and at Yonsei University. I really love to learn Korean Language from Korean teacher. Thank you very much for this course.

By Akari M T

May 24, 2021

The teacher explains clearly and she is a good teacher. And, I have got to learn a lot of vocabularies combined with pronunciation, basic grammar. And, the exercises for practice help us a lot. Thank you all for such a valuable course.

By ARIADDNA M A G

Oct 29, 2020

Un curso realmente completo, si tienen la opción de tomarlo no se van a arrepentir, las explicaciones son detalladas y en algunos casos las clases dan algunos datos de cultura.

Si tienes interés en aprender el idioma este es tu curso :)

By Anushikha D

Jul 16, 2020

Best language course so far. It was easy to understand and was very well explained. I would recommend this course who wants to learn Korean. It not only helped me to read and write but also to speak and understand their culture better.

By Ashwini R

This course has abundant data for learning Korean at one's own pace .The lecture videos are very persuasive and the quizzes at the end of each lesson lets us know where we can improvise ourselves .

I am glad for having opt this course .

By Zina T

May 14, 2020

The structure of this class is very organized, which helps me learn efficiently. Dr.

Seung Hae Kan's instructions are very clear and concise. So, it is easy to understand the rules and grammar. I would love to learn more about Korean!

By The M C N

May 12, 2020

Awesome courses ! Lessons are very well explained and we can practice our pronunciation by repeating after the teacher which is amazing ! I've tried some other website, but this one is definitely the best if you have to have the basics

By Sepp P

Mar 24, 2020

Sinceramente este curso es hasta el momento el mejor que he encontrado!

Aprendí con una facilidad increíble gracias al método de enseñanza que tienen..

Mil gracias por ayudarme a cumplir mi meta de hablar Coreano

Saludos desde Costa Rica

By Juan C M T

May 14, 2017

Es un curso de introducción muy bueno, te proporciona varios elementos para iniciar en este idioma, pero no hay que olvidar que se tiene que practicar mucho para no olvidar lo aprendido y trabajar en el vocabulario es algo fundamental.

By Liu Y

Feb 14, 2016

The teaching is in good structure, easy to understand and remember. Practice section helps me to better understand the context of the new words. The best course I've ever learned for Korean language. Looking forward to further courses.

By Adenia A

Oct 3, 2021

very helpful and help me improve everytime. The lectures are awesome, easy to be processed and for the improvement, there are quizzes after the lectures so we know did we really understand or not. Thank you so much for the opportunity

By Riya G

Aug 16, 2021

I WAS EAGER TO ;EARN KOREAN AND AFTER SEARCHING A LOT ,I FOUND THIS INSTITUTION THAT PROVIDED BBEST WAY TO LEAREN AND EXPLORE IT.YHE TEACHER TAUGHT WITH SO MUCH PASSION AND PATIENCE.IT WAS REALLUY WORTH STUDING FROM YONSEI UNIVERSITY

By Thant N N

Jul 11, 2021

T​he course is very good and very pleasant for begineer and I would like to recommend this course to all who are interested in Korean Language.

S​pecial thanks to the professor from Yonsei University for letting me attend this course.

By A d

Oct 3, 2020

Good course for beginners. The pace is good, the lecturer guides you through each stage. Good blend of different learning styles with the PDFs and listening exercises in the quizzes. I now feel very comfortable with the use of hangul.

By Angeliz L P

Jun 15, 2020

I'm really glad I took the course. It's been really helpful in making basic conversations although I hope there are more online courses about the Tenses and Honorifics for further understanding of the Korean language and structure. :)

By Priya N

Jun 4, 2020

I love this course the syllabus the content was very thoughtfully selected for the beginners in korean language it really helped me a lot and am now ready to complete the whole courses provided by yonsei university on korean language.