Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

DD
May 1, 2017

1051 - 1075 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By William S

Jul 11, 2021

It provides the learner with a strong grammatical introduction to the Korean Language system. In each module, the learner gains the knowledge and confidence to use new useful phrases to talk about their daily life in Korean.

By Monica V

Jun 23, 2021

La forma en la que está hecho el curso es perfecto, por que explican de manera lúdica, además de que hay material de aprendizaje y ejercicios. (el vocabulario está bueno tambíen)

Muchas gracias por el curso First Step Koren.

Mar 18, 2021

It's a very nice course, I really enjoyed. I'm very grateful with coursera and also Yonsei University and tutor Seung Hae Kang for bring to people a new knowledgment. Thanks so much, I'm gonna continue with my learning here.

By Trupti R

Mar 5, 2021

It was so interesting to learn Korean from First Step Korean. The emphasis on correct pronunciation was greatly appreciated. It also helped to watch videos with people having conversations as they would in their daily lives.

By Natalia M

Sep 20, 2020

Considero que es un excelente curso, aprendí mucho y reforcé conocimientos previamente vistos ahora tengo una mejor dominación del idioma y considero que me será muy útil para cumplir todos mis propósitos académicos y metas.

By Nayonika V

Sep 6, 2020

Korean was a completely new language for me when I started, but despite that, I found the course easy to follow. It was very enjoyable and I truly felt like I learned a lot. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to learn.

By daiana c

Jun 20, 2020

I liked the course. They explain in a simple way to understand it. I would have liked to learn much more vocabulary or that there was a second stage. Still, I love it and I am going to put into practice everything I learned.

By Emily H

Apr 6, 2018

The teacher was very motivational and very encouraging. I had a wonderful time learning the Korean language and it is great to learn whenever you can! I highly recommend this course and hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

By Ethan F

Jul 27, 2017

Clear and awesome! I learned a lot from having zero experience. Advice: try using course notes and video at the same time - it helps ingrain the knowledge into your brain deeper. I would definitely recommend to ANYONE. 10/10

By Derell

Jul 13, 2017

Nicely done, this course was really easy to do. I was totaly beginning korean language and now I can make sentences, read and write. I have to pratice more to handle a conversation but it's just the biginning. Thanks a lot !

By Minh L N

Jul 28, 2016

Very intuitive Beginning Korean Course. The method of teaching was clear and detail. I just wish there would be more exercise for student to practice to get used to the Korean alphabet/vocabulary. Overall outstanding course.

By Syahira T H

Aug 8, 2021

The material is easy to understand. I can learn numerous material, such us how to introduce my self. daily life, numeric, and simple counting.. And the best thing from this material, I can read and write the Korean alphabet

By Gauri J

Jul 3, 2021

I have always been fond of the Korean Language and Culture. Taking this course has enabled me to learn more about the language and culture. I really enjoyed the course and am confident that i can speak sufficiently as well.

By กิ่งกาญจน์ ศ

May 24, 2021

Thank you for teaching free . This course is usefull. I can speak beginning korean and also understand the easy sentences in Korea Drama. Hope you will make another level courses. I will looking forward to learn with you :P

By AMARAKOON M W M G D

Feb 21, 2021

I have learned a lot about Korean language. This is very enjoyable and the professor teaches well. I want to learn more about the language but I couldn't find a course in coursera to improve my knowledge on Korean Language.

By Sierra J C

Aug 15, 2020

This was a well-organized course. It was easy to follow each lesson while presenting something new to learn each week without being too repetitive. Thank you for the opportunity to further my studies in the Korean language.

By Nikita S G

Aug 2, 2020

A truly helpful course which will eventually help build the foundation of the Korean language for a beginner. I look forward to more such courses by Yonsei University for the Korean language. Thank You Seung Hae Kang Ma'am.

By Anushka

Jul 4, 2020

It is really helpful for beginners! You get to know how to introduce yourself and ask others about them. This course teaches the basic consonants and vowels in Korean, how to read, write and pronounce the Korean characters.

By nutcha

Jun 20, 2020

after I'm studying in this course it helps me a lot in the Korean language. I can read an easy article and my favorite webtoon. It's make me into this language and I want to learn more about it. sorry for my English skills.

By Arthitaya S

Overall is the good course for new interested person. For my opinion, module two quite fast for the new learner as I'm not familiar with the consonant, vowel and the composition. BTW, thank you very much for your intention.

By ALİ O E

Jul 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your financial help, Now I can communicate with my korean friends easily but also I can help korean people who come to Istanbul for holiday. I will always recommend you to everyone. So glad I have you.

By Meera S

Jan 1, 2019

Amazing . the lecture videos and notes were very detailed and easy to understand . I now have the confidence to write Korean little bit and can very well understand the language much better than before .

thank you so much .

By Jair G

Mar 8, 2018

Un curso muy interesante para empezar el idioma coreano, con un plan muy bien estructurado y retador, que me puso a sudar y a repasar cada clase. Me siento satisfecho de haber empezado a estudiar coreano en esta plataforma.

By Lo W L

Jul 9, 2017

I'm very grateful to take this course as a beginning of studying Korean. Professor had taught the grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation very well. Therefore, I can study the basic of Korean easily. Thank you for the lesson!

By Madeline S

Nov 20, 2016

This is an excellent course for beginners. It helps you with the basics while it makes you want to learn more. I would highly recommended and would like to take more courses. you really end up reading Hangul. Bottoms Up!