Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1126 - 1150 of 7,925 Reviews for First Step Korean

By 赵家喻

Jul 6, 2016

I like this course. As a beginner, I always found it hard to remember all the Korean characters(or parts). But through this step by step process, I gradually get more familiar with them. Thank you!

By Ana S B G

Apr 20, 2021

It's really good explained and you have a lot of time to complete the activities, but some times the subtitles are not correct at all (in my case the Spanish subtitles sometimes wasn't in Spanish)

By Fahita F N

Mar 25, 2021

I was delighted to learn basic Korean here. The lessons are easy to follow. It was also easy to answer the questions although I still did some mistakes. I hope I can learn more about the language.

By Ameera M

Mar 7, 2021

loved it! I came to this program knowing some korean but starting from a beginner level helped clear up some of the confusion I had. I definitely recommend this course for anyone who's hesitating!

By Alexzandra A

Nov 13, 2020

The course was excellent! It was very easy to pick up on every lesson as I moved forward. The course set up made it easy for me to learn everything that I was taught quickly. I am happy I took it!

By Treia P B

Oct 29, 2020

While I'm not entirely conversational in Korean yet, this course has helped me learn how to read and write Hangul as well as helped me practice asking and answering questions as simply as I could!

By César C C

Oct 16, 2020

la profesora es muy buena explicando y los ejemplos de la vida diaria hacen que sea mas simple entender, es un buen curso para empezar con el idioma, tiene un buen enfoque y esta bien estructurado

By tanachprang

Jul 23, 2020

Good for beginners, easy to learn and useful. I recommended to enroll this course. Thanks for your teaching! Love this course. ps. hope that you may will open another course, can't wait to enroll!

By Mark A B

Jun 4, 2020

Easy to learn with this course. The instructor made it understandable for me to get the words and letters of the Korean language. I highly recommend this curse for those who want to learn Korean!

By Quân M

May 7, 2020

This is a useful course for starters to get used to with Korean. The course provided me a basic knowledge before my further study about Korean, it's also organized in a simple structure to follow.

By Lucía m j

Apr 27, 2020

this course was fanstastic and very interest, the teacher is very good explaning and i really liked all classes. thank you soo much for all. And i hope can travel to korea someday for study korean

By SIRI.L

Dec 29, 2018

it would be more use full if sentence formation in general is also included in the course or another extended course be done by the university. overall i learnt a lot and thank you for the course.

By KildaY P

Mar 5, 2018

This course change my perception about the Korean Language. I got to know about the history involved in its creation which made me feel more motivated and exicited to keep learning and improving.

By Carolina S C

Oct 7, 2017

This is a very good course, even when I was in 0 in Korean I could understand everything perfectly because of the good explanations and the good material. This has been a very pleasant experience.

By Claudia M S P

Jan 2, 2021

Pensaba que el coreano era difícil, pero este curso me dio una perspectiva totalmente distinta de una manera divertida y fácil de entender. La mejor maestra y de los mejores cursos que he tomado.

By Patricia P

Oct 26, 2020

The materials used and the way Prof. Seung Hae Kang delivers the lesson are excellent. I have learned the Korean basics faster that any other online platforms. I definitely recommend this course.

By Oscar M B R

Jul 17, 2020

Este ha sido el curso más completo al que me he inscrito y que dé una certificación. Hay algunas ocasiones en que los subtítulos interfieren con la lectura, pero fuera de eso quedé muy satisfecho

By Arivia Z

Jul 5, 2020

I knew Korean Language since I like their dramas, K-wave but its hard fot me to understand or how to speak a Korean Language. This course help me much to know a basic conversations in daily life.

By Adriana T P

The course if really complete and helpful, but I think it would be better if the lecture notes had the answers to practice examples that they have so we can know that we are doing the work right.

By Tamara P M

Es una buena opcion para aprender y repasar un poco el coreano inicial. Corto en base a ejercicios y practicas, pero bastante bien para orientarte en los que estamos estudiando el idioma coreano.

By PIM-UPSORN K

Apr 26, 2020

I really love this course. For me this course is not too difficult, can finish it in short period. Also clear and easy to understand. This course motivates me to continue studying Korean more !!

By Eizel A

Apr 26, 2020

I really like the way of Miss Kang Seung Hae's teaching! Thank you so much for providing beginner lessons to those who are interested to learn the Korean language like me! 정말 고맢습니다 선생님 그리고 연세대학교!

By kate

Mar 13, 2017

Thank you for all the work you've put into creating this course. It's been a pleasure to me to learn about basic sentence structures and vocabulary in Korean. Hope to see other lessons in future!

By Alejandra G C

Apr 19, 2021

Es un curso muy completo, muy bien explicado y fácil de entender las reglas gramaticales del idioma, la profesora nos explica con ejemplos claros y sencillos, no recalcan las reglas de gramática

By Edith C

Jun 28, 2020

The exercises helped me a lot to reinforce what was reviewed in each unit, and the tests for each level are useful enough to be able to tackle what has been learned. I really enjoyed the course.