Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1151 - 1175 of 7,446 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Itzel S

Sep 26, 2020

Es un excelente curso para aprender lo básico del idioma, lo recomiendo demásiado. La profesora explica muy bien los temas.

Me pareció una forma muy didáctica la estructura de las clases.

By Vanessa R P

Jul 27, 2020

Me encantó la metodología y la manera en la que se usaban conversaciones y ejercicios para explicar y repetir las palabras. Amplié mucho mi vocabulario y forma de entender la estructura.

By Issariya W

Jun 10, 2020

Easy to understand in this course And I get a lot of knowledge.

There are parts that I not understood but very few.

Thank you. I hope I can practice my skill and know about korean more. :)

By Chit P P A

Teacher’s explanations are very simple and effective. Actually this is my very first time taking online course and I enjoy it. Next I’m gonna join another course from Yonse Uni. Thanks!

By Kittikom W

May 12, 2020

This course is very good. It's very easy to understand the lecture, study and practice at the same time. Hopefully there will be the 2nd course for Korean study. I really enjoy learning.

By Chatlada T

May 9, 2020

Best for the very beginner even I who know nothing can learn!!! Good described (so cleary and easy to understand), Good example and video also not too long. Very Very Good. I love it! :D

By Princess K

Dec 23, 2017

안녕하새요,나는 켈리 야. I really liked this free curse, it was super helpful. I wanted to learn how to speak the basic and I got even more from this curse. I´m glad that you made this. 대단히 감사합니다.

By Zeeshan K

Jun 11, 2017

This such an amazing and informative site to learn. I really enjoyed my First Step Korean course alot here. I will defiantly stay in touch with this site and will do some other courses.

By Neha K

Jan 16, 2021

The best online course I've ever taken in my life. My friend suggested this and I've done it before she could but this is really the best online course that I would recommend to others.

By Norma R

Dec 26, 2020

Excelente para iniciar en el aprendizaje del idioma coreano, te enseña desde el alfabeto y sigue con lo básico para luego conocer frases sencillas para interactuar en la vida cotidiana.

By Shriya Y

Sep 21, 2020

This course is very helpful in understanding the base of Korean language. The teacher teaches everything very well and clearly. I'm very happy with the outcome of this course. Thank you

By María F G S

Sep 13, 2020

The way of teaching is interesting it allows us to study and learn the Korean language when we have time .I would like there to be another unit to learn more about the Korean language.

By Khondaker t m

Jun 18, 2020

I find it very easy to learn korean language. Thanks to songsengnim. The pronunciation practice makes a huge difference what i knew before taking the course. Thanks again. kamsahamnida.

By CELESTE L

Jun 13, 2020

This course helped me learn how to read Hangeul. Very easy to understand. One just has to practice a lot to have a good grasp of the language. Thank you, Coursera and Yonsei University!

By Mandira R

Jan 23, 2018

i love the fact that the course is simple to follow and helped me learn how to read and write Hangeul in one week! thank you prof Seung Hae Kang, for your clear instructions, 노무 감사하구여.

By Ilena V

Jul 7, 2017

Very thorough and understandable. A very interesting step by step guide on words, sentence structures and pronunciation. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to start learning Korean.

By CHOW W

Jun 6, 2016

A highly recommendable beginning course to learn Korean efficiently. Throughout the course, I learnt to correctly pronounce each character and make simple conversation about daily life.

By Suchithra T

Oct 21, 2020

It's easy to read and write korean after completing this course. One can speak korean fluently if practiced all vocabularies and sentences. Can understand korean much well than before.

By María J R S

Sep 9, 2020

I really liked the dinamic of the classes and how the teacher esplained everything, If there is another class I can take from this university and this language I will definitely do it.

By Maria d C S

Jun 14, 2020

I am very happy , i learned to read and write in Korean. I am sure this will help me a lot in my future as a language teacher. I held on with my studies in Korean. Thank you very much.

By Karla M C

Jun 7, 2020

Me siento muy agradecida de la oportunidad de haber aprendido coreano con este gran recurso en línea. A pesar de ser difícil, adquirí aspectos esenciales de una conversación cotidiana.

By Sunisa D

May 4, 2020

This is a good course. This make me understand basic Korean language and can use basic conversation in daily life. I will learn more and try to improve it. Thank you very much. 감사합니다.

By Anghie L I P A

Jun 8, 2019

Thanks for all, but I want to more, please continue learn us, I´ve learned a lot of korean language and i don´t want to lose everything learn it.

I hope soon, again.

Greetings from Perú.

By Christian L

Feb 21, 2017

Excellent course! Everything was broken down, making the learning process very simple. I absolutely loved the teacher, and I can now happily speak Korean with a little more confidence.

By Nicol C

Feb 18, 2021

Excelent, I learned Corean in a short time, the grammar and listening helped me a lot. Thankful for this opportunity and I’ m going to practice day by day to perfection this language.