Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

AT
Jun 7, 2017

1151 - 1175 of 8,693 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Maylin E

Aug 5, 2020

I learned to write and read the Korean alphabet and also answered questions about the days of the week and things in everyday life.

Thank you!

The teacher is really good. I learned a lot thanks to her.

By Viridiana R M

Jul 25, 2020

Estoy contenta con el curso, las unidades que vimos son dinámicas y fáciles, con la practica se que puedo llegar a mejorar. La profesora y los foros de estudio también son de gran ayuda en este curso .

By Shamir D

Jul 10, 2020

the best experience, because you learn basic, you also learn how to formulate questions, how the verbs and sentences are made, it's really a great experience! i hope there is a second part! thank you!!

By Juan D A B

May 1, 2020

I enjoyed each lesson. One day I just was looking information about the Korean Language and then I arrived here and I loved it. If you want to learn the base of the Korean Language is perfect to you!!!

By Ronald S

Sep 17, 2017

It's a really a helpful course if you want to learn Korean for a first time. To speak fluently, well... Have to practice over and over again, especially if you are not using the language in daily life.

By Işıl Ç

Sep 17, 2020

It was easy to understand. Learning new words and exercise about the thing we just learned made it easy to remember. I really enjoyed the way the teacher teached. Thank you very much for your efforts.

By Nandini N

Jul 31, 2020

I Loved learning with coursera an younsei university , it seemed hard but the way of teaching and easy and interesting way of presenting the matter made it easy for me to learn , thank you so much !!

By Praachi T

Jul 11, 2016

This is an amazing course for someone who has no idea of Hangul! I understand quite a bit now and can even skip reading sub-titles for a few sentences while watching K-dramas.

I had a great experience!

By Areeba N

Jan 8, 2021

It's a very much informational course for me because I am very interested in learning Korean language so thank you so much yonsei university for introducing this course to us. Really Reallu Thankfull

By Angélica C

Nov 3, 2020

The course was very good, the lessons and the teacher really guide you through the language to understand the basic topics. My only complain would e that it wasn't taught how to write the characters.

By Makhlouf E

Nov 1, 2020

this course allowed me to refresh my memory, learn new vocabulary, and allowed me to write and read Korean faster, it was really helpful and I can't wait to practice more, thank you for everything <3

By Rimanda L H

Sep 29, 2020

I enjoyed every video from this course, the topic from these courses is very easy to understand too! thank you so much for the chance to learn at Yonsei University even I'm not a student from there..

By Erika

Aug 27, 2020

The professor in this class was clear and easy to understand! I really appreciated the time spent on pronunciation and I feel like I have a good foundation to move on to more in-depth Korean courses.

By Aracely Z C

Aug 18, 2020

I loved it! As a starter in the language, I could manage to learn the basics! And I love how they start teaching the pronunciation, so you just have to worry about making sentences later. I loved it!

By adriana g l m

Jul 26, 2020

Las clases son muy claras y los ejercicios te ayudan a estar practicando día a día, me quedo con lo básico del idioma, lo que me motiva a seguir aprendiendo más de el.

Me quedo feliz con este curso!!

By 2nd2none _

This course is simple and useful. Also, the instructor is very good at teaching. I enjoy learning Korean language and Korean cultures and I am very happy with my progress so far. Highly recommended!

By Diana G D L R R

Mar 22, 2020

I loved this course because was easy to learn. The teacher and her way to explain is amazing. You need to practice for your own to don't forget but all the material is available to download. Loved it

By Sara G

Aug 31, 2019

Es el curso perfecto para empezar a aprender coreano ya que te enseñan el alfabeto y poco a poco diferente y variado vocabulario para poder ir añadiéndolo y utilizándolo en las lecciones posteriores.

By It's J

Jan 3, 2021

I really enjoyed going through this course. I appreciate how the different parts broken down to explain grammar rules and sentence structure. I retained some new information that I hope to maintain.

By Guerrero G A T

Oct 19, 2020

me parece que es un curso muy completo en lo básico del coreano la explicación es muy buena y muy detallada desde el hangul hasta las conversaciones el vocabulario y todo e parece un excelente curso

By Courtney C

Oct 19, 2020

You can really learn the basic korean language here. The porfessor explains even the smallest detail allowing the course takers to fully understand the proper usage of korean characters for grammar.

By Fátima J V M

Aug 10, 2020

Es un curso muy completo y con una muy buena metodología, como estudiante se aprende mucho de este curso , es muy fácil de entender y enseña mucho , uno de los mejores cursos,. Gracias y bendiciones

By Vanessa R

Jul 24, 2020

This course was an amazing introduction to the Korean language. I now fully understand Korean hangeul. I can also introduce myself, talk about my day and even ask question in Korean. Gamsahamnida!!!

By Verónica A C

Jul 12, 2020

Estoy feliz por la enseñanza, la manera didáctica de sus clases. Este curso aumento mis expectativas y el querer aprender más tanto del idioma, como su cultura y también su historia. Muchas gracias.

By dian s r

Jun 8, 2020

I don't know korean language at all in the beginning, but now I think I understand a little bit. If I study and practice more, I'm sure I'll do better. This course's really helpful. Thanks a lot..