Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1301 - 1325 of 6,680 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Thahseenah A

Oct 31, 2020

Most of the basic phrases has been covered in an easy way.Tests could have little bit tougher.Thanks for the wonderful course adn excellent teaching teacher.

By Sophie A

Oct 3, 2020

I love this course, it's easy and well structured, perfect to learn basics and pronunciation. Better if you already had a little experience with basic korean.

By Nafisa T

Sep 21, 2020

I'm so happy now that I'll be able to communicate and write in korean.

It's so easy to understand the way teaching.

Thank you so much for making this happen.

By Paula A B R

Aug 23, 2020

Excelente. Es un curso muy interesante con el que se puede aprender lo básico y agradezco muchísimo a la profesora. Éxito a las personas que quieran aprender.

By Dianne B

Aug 5, 2020

todo bien, todo correcto pero a mi parecer necesita la romanizacion de las palabras ya que ello ayuda a la pronunciación por ejemplo: "언니" seria eonni u onni

By MARIA A P A

Aug 4, 2020

Muy buen curso para iniciar desde cero, aprendes mucho vocabulario y a imitar sonidos de palabras nuevas con base en lo que se aprende en las primeras clases.

By Annabel C

Jun 19, 2020

This course was really well structured and had the right amount of assignments every week. It has definitely helped me grow in my skills and learn new things.

By Emmila

Apr 16, 2020

This course is very easy to understand ,and it is suitable for everyone who wants to learn Korean. Teacher is very good . Thank you very much for free course.

By Andrea R

Mar 19, 2020

This course is super for beginners. The teacher explains everything very clearly.

The perfect basis to continue studying Korean! I would recommend this course

By Emily D R R

Sep 9, 2019

me gusto mucho el curso me ayudo en mi acento y en muchas otras cosas como responder preguntas gracias por impartir el curso ahora mi vocabulario es mas largo

By Anya A S

Mar 17, 2019

Easy to understand with good example, need more practice though which it is depend on each participant itself. Hope there will be another term and more class.

By Rosa R

Nov 21, 2017

Very helpful and useful! Just wish it was available for longer but it has helped me so much more than any other website I have visited or tried to learn from!

By Gailan M

May 2, 2017

This course was extremely helpful and really taught me more than I thought it would. I would gladly suggest this class to anyone that has the time to take it.

By Jessica J

Jul 28, 2016

Learning was so easy and lessons were laid out simply for my learning to feel unpressured. I can read and write hangul now plus use simple phrases from memory

By Andrea M V

Oct 20, 2020

An incredible online course to start in a basic level of Korean!

Very useful for those who want to introduce themselves or experiment beginner conversations.

By Milena A

Oct 18, 2020

Great course and teacher. I hope someday the second part of the course is uploaded, It'd be so helpful so that we can keep continue learning korean language.

By Perera, T

Sep 7, 2020

It's a really good interactive course where student has the opportunity to learn Korean language with a very good flow. Really appreciate Dr. Kang's effort.

By Vannia P O A

Aug 24, 2020

Este curso ha sido de gran ayuda para mi para poder comenzar a aprender el idioma coreano, considero que el material y la enseñanza han sido de gran calidad.

By Patcharanint c

Jun 14, 2020

thank you so much about everythink i think now i knew the basic about korean and can use them to spake with my friend she is a korean thank you so much again

By valeria z

May 5, 2020

me gustó bastante, ya había tenido bases en el idioma y me ha parecido que los temas abordados han sido abordados de tal forma que cualquiera puede entender.

By Katiuska A C

Dec 26, 2018

Estoy realmente agradecida por la oportunidad que brindan en esta polataforma, aprender sin importar el tiempo y el espacio es divertido!!

gracias Coursera <3

Jan 10, 2018

I loved it! Even though I'm still not a fluent speaker, now I can read hangul and understand a lot more!! Thank you so much for providing us this experience.

By Mariana U

Oct 22, 2017

I enjoyed this curse very mucho. Easy to understand, to follow and explanations are simple.

Can use the learned every day and it helps to practice.

By JunYing N

Aug 18, 2017

It is a very nice course for non-korean to learn Korean language.I hope Yonsei University can create more advanced Korean language course for me.Thank you!!!