Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

AM

Jun 29, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

IK

Jul 12, 2020

Fantastic course! As a Korean-American, learning grammar has always been tricky for me. Thank you for creating such a well-organized, well-taught course. Looking forward to future courses with you!

376 - 400 of 1,170 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Paula O

Jun 29, 2020

Fortalecí mis conocimientos básicos de Coreano, fue un curso muy útil y con una metodología que facilitó el aprendizaje.

By Alyah P

It was easy to understand and I learned a lot. It felt like a hobby more than a class, which made me want to do it more.

By Nehal T

Aug 08, 2020

Its a great course to learn to speak everyday basic korean. Great basic, the course really helped me get better at this

By Anwar A

Jul 05, 2020

I really like how the lecturer teaches us! I recommend you to take this class to begin your Korean language learning!!!

By Natchalada W

Jul 02, 2020

First of all i want to Thank you! for all staff and teacher

This course is help a lot to understand how to speak korean

By Gauri S

Jun 26, 2020

I cannot stress how perfectly structured this course is. It was an easy to grasp and unforgettable experience for me!!

By Brenda S

Apr 29, 2018

Me gustó la forma de abarcar cada tema y los ejemplos que nos ponían, es una buena manera para afianzar lo aprendido.

By Rowena M T

Mar 13, 2018

This is my second course here at Yonsei. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to learn the korean language.

By Chan M A

Sep 13, 2020

Really enjoy to learn Korean. Lecture note, workbook and vocabularies lists are also helpful for me to study Korean.

By JENNY G

Jun 30, 2020

THANKS TO THIS COURSE I LEARNED AND GAINED KNOWLEDGE TO PLACE THEM IN PRACTICE IN MY DAILY LIFE AND IN MY WORKPLACE.

By Cinthia J

Jun 24, 2020

This was a great course. Very well structured. I will go back through the lessons to really hon in on the learnings.

By Milagros A

Jun 08, 2020

I loved it! I think it's a great course for beginners to start learning Korean more in-depth. I highly recommend it.

By María G L M

Jun 08, 2020

Excelente curso, para los que ya sabemos lo básico de hangul, ésta es la oportunidad para aprender frases completas.

By Isabel G V

Jun 10, 2018

Well paced, I particularly liked the precise explanations about the grammar, and the exceptions to the common rules.

By Komal H

May 16, 2020

The course provides tremendous help in improving everyday Korean conversations. Extremely detailed and Interactive.

By Sulyman A A

Sep 01, 2020

I wish there's more exercise and advance level of this course. I am very to learn this course thank you very much.

By Kamalova N

Jul 31, 2020

Dear, Sang Nee Han. I really enjoyed from your amazing lessons and you thought me successfully. Thank you so much.

By Ingrid C s

Jul 20, 2020

Aprendes tantas cosas y de la manera mas sencilla, la maestra explica todo muy bien y me encanta que den ejemplos.

By Ryohei S

Jun 17, 2020

I have learned a lot of everyday conversation with video clips. I am looking forward to "Learn to Speak Korean 2".

By Rebekah R

Apr 22, 2019

Wonderful course. I recommend it to anyone who wants a working knowledge of Korean grammar and sentence structure.

By Auristela R D

May 24, 2018

Es muy bueno, se hace fácil de entender, y sirve para entender muchas cosas del nivel mas básico. Muy Recomendable

By Daniel A R O

Aug 17, 2020

I It was a really grateful experience, I learnt a lot and I really enjoyed! Thank you for these fantastic course!

By Wareerat N

Apr 08, 2020

This course made me understand basic Korean and this is a first strong step to learn more advance Korean language

By Nikki B

May 22, 2020

Very clear and equips you with the basic that you might need to get around Korea while on holiday. :) Thank you!

By Cheung W S C

Apr 14, 2019

It is sutable for the beginners or whom want to travel to Korea, the vocablaries and dialogue are really useful.