Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

AM

Jun 29, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

IK

Jul 12, 2020

Fantastic course! As a Korean-American, learning grammar has always been tricky for me. Thank you for creating such a well-organized, well-taught course. Looking forward to future courses with you!

201 - 225 of 1,177 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Laurė L

May 18, 2018

This course was very helpful for me as a beginner speaker. Now I know basic phrases and words how to express my wish or something I want to say to native korean people. Thank you very much!

By Diana P B

Jul 02, 2017

Great class !!! Thanks to coursera staff and Yonsei University teachers. Thanks for the good videos, for find a methodology easy to learn the idiom. I enjoyed so much the workbook material.

By Catalina G S G

Aug 01, 2020

This course is perfect for those who want to improve their way in learning Korean, the material is easy to understand and the instructor explains in a way that you can follow the lectures.

By Raquel C

Jun 11, 2020

what I like the most is that thy explain it in the simplest way possible, and sometimes new languages are already complicated enough to do the teaching - learning process more complicated.

By TAI P Y

Aug 08, 2020

이 한국말 을 좋아해요. 고맙습니다 . Thank you so much for preparing this course. I've learned a lot Korean words and grammar. I can even type in Korean now. The journey has been very fun and fruitful!

By Rasami P

This lesson helped me a lot! I would love to learn more and more Korean lessons. Thank you for having this lesson online. I hope Yonsei university will have more course to study online.

By Ng X Y

Jul 13, 2017

It's a well structured course. Definitely would recommend it to people with huge interest in Korean language and Korea's culture. Hopefully, there would "Learn to Speak Korean 2" soon.

By Karla B G R

Aug 31, 2020

Es un curso muy completo y fácil de digerir el cual, sí cumple con los objetivos de aprendizaje. Lo recomiendo 100% a toda las personas que se interesen realmente en aprender coreano.

By Huong G B

May 04, 2020

this course is really informative and helpful. it gives me basic information and set the foundation for me to learn Korean. The pronunciation of the professor is clear too. Thank you!

By Carmen B A

Mar 24, 2019

Muy útil. Cantidad de vocabulario y gramática explicada de forma sencilla pero efectiva. Gran avance con pocas lecciones. Además encuentro muy útil las partes de speaking y listening.

By Amina L

Jun 08, 2020

I really enjoyed and liked the way Instructor taught us and it helped me, how to pronounce and read. Now my listening is also improving. Thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity.

By David D

Feb 01, 2018

Such a great course. It takes you through the basic language elements. Teacher and pupils really give it a human touch too. Best natural language course I have taken on Coursera.

By Ryan

Nov 11, 2016

I am very satisfied with the course. The lesson is really comprehensive and help me to learn daily basic Korean. I am really anticipating for the next course from Yonsei University!

By Ingrid C O R

Aug 02, 2020

The course is so well-structured! All the lessons are dynamic and easy to understand. Loved the course, thank you so much for offering it. I hope you can offer us more levels soon.

By Yasinov S

Aug 02, 2020

I had fun from these lessons. I got so much knowledge. I didn't find any difficulty at all. It was really interesting and I hope I will learn more studies from next courses. 고맙습니다.

By Animita S

Jan 26, 2020

It was helpful and an easy to understand course for me. However it might be a little overwhelming for absolute beginners. The teacher explains very carefully. Notes were very good.

By Juliana G

Jul 18, 2020

Easy to follow. Helped me a lot with vocabulary and sentence formation. I'm confident I can have an almost fully correct conversation in the taught subjects with a native speaker.

By Anjumol B

Sep 03, 2020

I am really happy and thank Prof. Sang Mee Han, YONSEI UNIVERSITY and Coursera for providing such a nice course. It is really helpful to those who wish to learn Korean language.

By m l l

Aug 16, 2020

thank you so much professor han sang mee i have progressed so much during this course.i want to continue learning korean .i hope there is a continution of this course. thank you.

By Ethel P

Aug 05, 2020

This course is extremely helpful. The explanation and examples are perfectly clear. Thanks to this course, now I am confident that I can speak better Korean next time. 정말 감사합니다!

By Elysia T

Aug 21, 2017

Really useful and fun so far. The lesson is broken down in a manner such that you will learn new grammar and vocab for very module, but not to the point that it is overwhelming.

By Michael R

Jul 25, 2017

A great followup to First Step Korean. Challenging, although it is limited in scope enough so that you can memorize the key vocabulary. Thanks to our Yonsei friends! Fighting!

By Anahi b v

Apr 25, 2017

excelente curso, me encanto, el material es practico, entendible, serás capaz de entender de manera sencilla el idioma coreano, las lecciones están bien explicadas en el video

By Shreya S B

Jul 17, 2020

I think that this course was really helpful for a person like me as I was able to understand almost everything. Also, I found the course very fun to do! Thank You!!

감사합니다! :)