Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

AM

Jun 29, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

S

Sep 27, 2020

I liked this course very much .Content was very useful, understandable and will be definitely helpful for me in future 😀💜.It was fun, learning with such an amazing tutor miss.Sang Mee Han thank you.

401 - 425 of 1,274 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Lidia D P

Mar 23, 2019

Very detailed explanations, great review or information learned in each module. Easy to follow and makes learning very fun.

By Jinny M S C

May 16, 2020

This course is amazing. Very organized and easy to understand. If there is ever another level, i would take it for sure.

By Giuliana

Apr 03, 2020

fue un curso muy entretenido, puedo entender, leer y escuchar cosas en coreano sin que las traduzca al inglés y al español

By Diallo M M D

Dec 30, 2018

Formidable j ai beaucoup aimé merci mile merci

Mais sil vous plait continuez a traduire les cours pour nous le francophones

By Jair d J C V

May 01, 2017

Is a very useful course and with better translation than the previous one, I hope they can do more courses, I love yonsei!

By Maria E M d C M

Apr 29, 2018

Good explanation, helpful staff in the forums, easy to understand and good studying mateterial. I hope you open a level 2

By Virginia P C C

Sep 14, 2017

I love the course, thanks so much for making it, Yonsei is a beautiful university, maybe in the future i could get in. <3

By Windhi W 윈 위

Oct 22, 2020

thank you for this course. really help me to refresh my korean language skill. can't wait to see Learn to Speak Korean 2

By Ilanit L M M

Sep 17, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso, me gustaría que hubiera otra parte. I really liked this course, I would like to take a 2nd part

By Paula O

Jun 29, 2020

Fortalecí mis conocimientos básicos de Coreano, fue un curso muy útil y con una metodología que facilitó el aprendizaje.

By Alyah P

It was easy to understand and I learned a lot. It felt like a hobby more than a class, which made me want to do it more.

By Nehal T

Aug 08, 2020

Its a great course to learn to speak everyday basic korean. Great basic, the course really helped me get better at this

By Anwar A

Jul 05, 2020

I really like how the lecturer teaches us! I recommend you to take this class to begin your Korean language learning!!!

By Natchalada W

Jul 02, 2020

First of all i want to Thank you! for all staff and teacher

This course is help a lot to understand how to speak korean

By Gauri S

Jun 26, 2020

I cannot stress how perfectly structured this course is. It was an easy to grasp and unforgettable experience for me!!

By Brenda S

Apr 29, 2018

Me gustó la forma de abarcar cada tema y los ejemplos que nos ponían, es una buena manera para afianzar lo aprendido.

By Rowena M T

Mar 13, 2018

This is my second course here at Yonsei. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to learn the korean language.

By Chan M A

Sep 13, 2020

Really enjoy to learn Korean. Lecture note, workbook and vocabularies lists are also helpful for me to study Korean.

By JENNY G

Jun 30, 2020

THANKS TO THIS COURSE I LEARNED AND GAINED KNOWLEDGE TO PLACE THEM IN PRACTICE IN MY DAILY LIFE AND IN MY WORKPLACE.

By Cinthia J

Jun 24, 2020

This was a great course. Very well structured. I will go back through the lessons to really hon in on the learnings.

By milagros a

Jun 08, 2020

I loved it! I think it's a great course for beginners to start learning Korean more in-depth. I highly recommend it.

By María G L M

Jun 08, 2020

Excelente curso, para los que ya sabemos lo básico de hangul, ésta es la oportunidad para aprender frases completas.

By Isabel G V

Jun 10, 2018

Well paced, I particularly liked the precise explanations about the grammar, and the exceptions to the common rules.

By Shilpa G

Oct 20, 2020

The teacher was so good at making us understand each and everything. It really helped me a lot in learning Korean.

By Komal H

May 16, 2020

The course provides tremendous help in improving everyday Korean conversations. Extremely detailed and Interactive.