Back to Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals by University of Toronto

Behind every mouse click and touch-screen tap, there is a computer program that makes things happen. This course introduces the fundamental building blocks of programming and teaches you how to write fun and useful programs using the Python language....

PC
Jun 4, 2021

Well taught, assignemnts are just right in complexity, its hard enough to no be easy and but not to be frustrating and tests challange your knowledge enough for it to be rewarding to complete with 80%

AG
Dec 15, 2020

Great course for refreshing your python basics, and any beginner looking to pick up Python basics will be in a comfortable spot after completing this course and a bit of practice with the assignments.

476 - 500 of 1,495 Reviews for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

By Alexandre A

May 1, 2020

Excellent course. Easy to understand and exercises, quizzes, assignments, and exams help you to move forward and learn the language.

By Carlos H

Apr 6, 2020

A very useful introduction to Python and programming in general. The exam and activities are tough for a novice but perfectly doable

By Kenta S

Apr 22, 2019

Good course for learning basic programming concepts in general using Python as a mean.

Looking forward to taking the advanced course.

By Walker J S d S

Nov 17, 2017

The teachers are awesome, the quizzes well balanced and the result is that you end up with a solid foundation in python programming.

By Ricardo P

Apr 28, 2020

Very good introductory course. Shows you all the ins and outs of different functions and objects. Python visualizer tool is a must.

By Joe D

Nov 9, 2016

Great introduction. I highly recommend it to people who want to learn to program. Thank you Jen and Paul, thank you. Sincerely, Joe

By FLAVIO T

Aug 7, 2020

It's a great experience and is also an incredible opportunity to create a future job for programming in differents computer files.

By m v

May 9, 2020

I am Thank ful to the my mentors and professors for this useful session..I learned so much from this course.

Thankyou sir and Madam

By Shivang T

May 13, 2020

I think that it is easy but the last one is hard. I definitely think that anyone who wants to learn python should use this course

By Lukas R

Nov 12, 2017

The course was emotional rollercoaster with happy ending. I think it's good course to start programming with python. Recommended!

By Matt S

Mar 30, 2017

well laid out course. I could have gone with some more answers to some questions I had. But overall was worth the time and effort

By Dariia Y

Aug 1, 2020

I came out a much more knowledgeable person with better analytical skills after doing this course, thank you for putting it out!

By Qifan C

May 22, 2020

The lecturers have explained the concept in a simplified way that is easy to catch. Questions are good that enhance our thinking

By Harry P

Feb 3, 2020

The course was great. It's the first programming course I've taken that has explained memory addresses, which was super helpful.

By Dan S

Nov 30, 2016

Learned a lot from this beginner course in Python. A very good ice-breaker to getting into programming. Thank you, instructors!

By Graham C

Lectures were good and reading material was helpful.

I think more programming assignments would have helped bed in the knowledge

By Hyosik M

Apr 22, 2020

Thank you so much. It is the incredible lecture. I really recommend taking this course if someone wants to learn about Python!!

By Ana F d S

Sep 27, 2017

A well structured and well taught course to learn Python basics. The course support at the forums is also fantastic! Thank you!

By Troy

Jun 21, 2017

This is definitely a great course!! everything is well-designed and the mentors are super nice and helpful. Thanks a lot again!

By KRUTI P

Jun 9, 2020

i learned a lot through this program.it will be beneficial for me in my research work.thanks lot all professors for guiding me

By Evan M

Nov 15, 2016

Easily the best introductory Python course I have taken thus far. Very easy to follow along with, and the lecturers are great!

By Jana S

Feb 16, 2020

extremely engaging and well-paced, learned a lot from following it and the practice exercises are really good for a beginner.

By Laborsnow

Jul 7, 2017

Very helpful for new learners without any fundamental knowledge. Wish there will be advanced courses developed in the future.

By Fabricio O L

Jun 1, 2017

Very nice introduction course for beginners. I could get nice skills, now it is possible improve my learning in programming.

By Felipe C G C

Jul 22, 2020

Great course! I already had programming knowledge but need to learn Python, and this was the best option I found on the web.