Back to Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals by University of Toronto

Behind every mouse click and touch-screen tap, there is a computer program that makes things happen. This course introduces the fundamental building blocks of programming and teaches you how to write fun and useful programs using the Python language....

AG
Dec 15, 2020

Great course for refreshing your python basics, and any beginner looking to pick up Python basics will be in a comfortable spot after completing this course and a bit of practice with the assignments.

HA
Aug 17, 2019

Great for a fundamental course. I have to admit that I had learnt python a few years back and was using this as a practice and revision course. But I learnt a lot more which I can add to my knowledge.

601 - 625 of 1,528 Reviews for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

By Alon B

Mar 27, 2020

Very good course to get you started on Python. Some instructions for assignments could be clearer though.

By swathi v

Sep 29, 2017

The course has been very helpful and when i have any doubts this is the place to come back to learn again

By Girish J

Nov 8, 2019

The whole course was beautifully designed. I learned how to write functions and to loop over a variable.

By Javed A

Apr 11, 2019

To be honest it was one of the best course i have ever taken in my whole 18 years of Computer Education.

By wajid a K

Dec 16, 2018

This course is quite easy to follow and comprehend. I strongly recommend this course for the beginners.

By Justin S

Oct 16, 2018

Very beautifully designed course for beginners of Python language. Instructors are top notch. Thank you!

By Mazen A

Feb 3, 2017

I found this course to be very useful, it offered me a solid start in programming

thank you very much !

By Abhigyanom K

Oct 9, 2020

This course is very good for begginer programmer. I learn very much about python in this entire course

By Michele M

Aug 27, 2020

Really good and thorough introduction to python with amazing support in the forums and great teachers!

By Ezeudu J

Jun 11, 2020

It was a really challenging course for a beginner with no knowledge of Python. I learnt a lot from it.

By Aneta B

Jun 25, 2018

Step by step I learned a lot of things. I will continue my education and practice as soon as possible.

By Jimut B P

Dec 31, 2017

Awesome materials, does everything from the basic and is really a good crash course to take in python.

By Tom G

Jul 26, 2017

Really enjoyed the course - quizes were excellent and the assignments fun. The delivery was also good

By Prasad V L

Jul 2, 2017

Wonderful course,not only it made my programming language better, but also improved my data structure.

By Yulia R

Apr 24, 2017

Very well-organized course and assignments. I've learnt a lot from it. Highly recommend for beginners!

By artprog

Feb 21, 2017

The best skill I've mastered is the Function Design Recipe. Thanks for these two teachers' great work!

By Arnab D

Nov 28, 2020

This course is so easy to understand and the teachers are great. Overall it's good for the beginers.

By koneti n d r

Jul 1, 2020

best free course for the beginners

if you want more about python join this telegram channel @python_A

By Rishav

Jan 9, 2020

This course made me play with python on my fingertips. The concepts are explained in a lucid manner.

By Adhemar D

Feb 3, 2019

This course is very useful, theachers explain very well and clearly, all the topics were understood.

By Pradeep G

Feb 7, 2018

It is made so simple that even an idiot like me can understand easily. Great course for a beginner.

By Judit A T

Oct 14, 2017

Very well structured course, absolutely recommended as a first step into Python for total beginners.

By Shay O

Jul 19, 2017

Great course. Teachers are great. Quizzes and assignments are great way to implement what you learn.

By Jasmina M

Jul 14, 2017

Clear and interesting course. Explains in easy way how phyton syntax works. Very good for beginners.

By Yang Z

Aug 25, 2021

Very good course overall. Best Python Course for people who have no prior knowledge in programming.