Back to Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals by University of Toronto

Behind every mouse click and touch-screen tap, there is a computer program that makes things happen. This course introduces the fundamental building blocks of programming and teaches you how to write fun and useful programs using the Python language....

HA

Aug 17, 2019

Great for a fundamental course. I have to admit that I had learnt python a few years back and was using this as a practice and revision course. But I learnt a lot more which I can add to my knowledge.

PC

Jun 4, 2021

Well taught, assignemnts are just right in complexity, its hard enough to no be easy and but not to be frustrating and tests challange your knowledge enough for it to be rewarding to complete with 80%

651 - 675 of 1,729 Reviews for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

By sathish k

May 14, 2022

Excellent course for Python beginners, well paced and nicely taught with examples and hands on coding experience.

By Songren M

Jun 23, 2020

This is my first certificate in coursera. I am so happy that coursera is with me. I learn a lot from this course.

By Damien D

May 5, 2020

I really enjoyed going through this course and it helped me quickly get up to speed on great python fundamentals.

By Sanjay C

Jan 5, 2018

The introduction was very well planned and provided the fundamentals for future courses. Very interactive mentor.

By Alexander B

Apr 10, 2020

Great course!

in comparison to other courses this one provides with the confodence to start scripts from scratch.

By Aljaz K

Jun 20, 2018

Great course! I've learned a lot! Good difficulty level for a complete beginner. Challenging and yet manageable.

By Mario R

Jul 24, 2020

Great way to start learning Phyton, it was a very good experience.

Congratulations to both of instructors.

Thanks

By Gustavo T

Jul 12, 2020

The course is very fluid and comprehensive for those who just started with Python. Such a nice instructors too!

By Sera G

Perfect for anyone who is just entering the world of programming! A big thank you to the wonderful professors:)

By Bolanle A

Jul 27, 2017

It is easy to follow. Somewhat challenging for someone new to programming but happy with it. Well worth taking.

By Konstantinos N

Jun 3, 2017

Excellent! I really enjoyed the pace and the overall material taught in the course. Would definitely recommend.

By Aditya r

Nov 28, 2022

this is an excellent course for doing python programming. it was an enjoyable experience to learn this course

By Mehdi M

Jun 24, 2020

This course was my first step to learn Python programming, it was very useful and guided me for the next step.

By Bruno R B D S

Feb 2, 2020

Excelente!

Desenvolvi incríveis habilidades, tudo graças as ótimas explicações dos professores Paul e Jennifer.

By katongole I

Apr 4, 2019

It's a very nice course for starters in programming as teachers clearly explain everything and easy to follow.

By Vo C

Jan 23, 2018

Very easy to understand and follow teachers instructions. Great exercises and quiz to boost the understanding.

By Javier P V

Oct 14, 2017

Complete course to teach beginners on the foundamentals of this exciting knowledge field, particularly Python.

By Cheng-Ying W

Aug 3, 2020

Some assignments are really challenging, which can foster some detailed concepts of Python! Excellent course!

By Dennis L

Jun 28, 2020

This course, with its videos and lectures, are a great way to learn Python as a beginner! Highly recommended!

By ppparkhi

Jun 25, 2020

Excellent & deep learning process. loved this course though it was tough to achieve high grades all the time.

By John W Y

Apr 1, 2020

The course is so intense and the teachers are great. And your initiative for making it for free is so helpful

By ale I C

Jan 18, 2019

Fue muy facil de seguir, daban buenos ejemplos antes cada cosa que explicaban. Muy contento de haberlo tomado

By Victor M

May 9, 2022

I found the course well-paced and well-structured, challenging enough to be engaging while still accessible.

By Mark P

Feb 3, 2018

The topic progression is excellent. I'm a first time computer language learner and the theory helped a ton!

By charles h

Dec 5, 2017

I had a great time with this course and it was a great introduction to online classes for myself. Thank you.