Back to Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals by University of Toronto

Behind every mouse click and touch-screen tap, there is a computer program that makes things happen. This course introduces the fundamental building blocks of programming and teaches you how to write fun and useful programs using the Python language....

AG
Dec 15, 2020

Great course for refreshing your python basics, and any beginner looking to pick up Python basics will be in a comfortable spot after completing this course and a bit of practice with the assignments.

HA
Aug 17, 2019

Great for a fundamental course. I have to admit that I had learnt python a few years back and was using this as a practice and revision course. But I learnt a lot more which I can add to my knowledge.

1326 - 1350 of 1,462 Reviews for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

By Miguel V

Feb 23, 2020

Very good to start programming in Python. I missed one big assignment to put all together

By TILOK C

Sep 11, 2019

Very interesting, a good course for beginner. Looking forward for course on python + GIS.

By Jason P

Sep 13, 2017

I really enjoyed this course, it was tough but i think that was good as it challenged me.

By Hannah L

Aug 6, 2017

Great beginner course. Would love more in depth info on importing files to Python though.

By aditya v w

May 26, 2017

nice course .....need some work!!!Mentors are very good.......i really loved this course!

By Mohamed M M A S Z

May 18, 2017

excellent, if you can provide a more advanced one for bioinformatics, we will be grateful

By Marie-Christine G

Jun 14, 2020

Well constructed, but would love some more examples of applications in the reading part!

By Caleb R

Jan 1, 2020

This course covered the Python programming essentials in a very efficient and clear way.

By Ethan M B

Sep 19, 2018

Tough for an idiot like me, but taught me way more than I did during my college course

By Pim v d S

Dec 11, 2016

Great course to start with if you want to understand the principles of programming!

By Anthonyth P C P

Feb 13, 2021

the course is very interesting, the teachers explain very well and are understood.

By Jorge V

Oct 21, 2017

A very good and non-overwhelming approach to getting one's feet wet with Python.

Apr 7, 2020

A very good course for fundamentals learning and giving an idea of programming

By Alvin L

May 22, 2017

I thought the lessons were all great, but the assignments were a bit too easy.

By Ahmadreza J

Jan 8, 2018

I wished if I can review my mistakes in assignments and improve my knowledge.

By Justin

Aug 2, 2020

It is a good course. It includes relatively easily comprehensible material

By Chris R

Jan 16, 2018

Very well done. Might progress a little slower than I would have liked.

By pit

Feb 26, 2017

Very good... Beginners can learn a lot of stuff by taking this course...

By Jongki L

Jun 20, 2020

Jennifer and Paul are great teachers!

Thank you both for the knowledge!

By Gautam J

Feb 26, 2017

This course could have been better if the TA's were a bit more active.

By Javier N D

Aug 17, 2017

Buen curso para tener una aproximación a la programación y phyton.

By Kelvin L S A

Jul 22, 2018

Good for beginners to learn the basic fundamentals of programming

By Jim L

Feb 11, 2018

Useful, but the text is sometimes broken, at least on Chrome.

By Val K

Feb 21, 2017

Great course for learning python, still use it as a reference

By Matthias H

Mar 22, 2020

Good course to learn the fundamentals of python programming.