Back to Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals by University of Toronto

Behind every mouse click and touch-screen tap, there is a computer program that makes things happen. This course introduces the fundamental building blocks of programming and teaches you how to write fun and useful programs using the Python language....

PC
Jun 4, 2021

Well taught, assignemnts are just right in complexity, its hard enough to no be easy and but not to be frustrating and tests challange your knowledge enough for it to be rewarding to complete with 80%

HA
Aug 17, 2019

Great for a fundamental course. I have to admit that I had learnt python a few years back and was using this as a practice and revision course. But I learnt a lot more which I can add to my knowledge.

501 - 525 of 1,473 Reviews for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

By J. V

Nov 18, 2019

I gained valuable fundimental python knowledge like syntax, loops, file admin skills. Great starting point for a beginner.

By Andrés P

Apr 7, 2019

Good course for beginners, but I think it could focus a little bit more on abstract thinking and not just syntactic issues.

By Kaissar

Sep 6, 2018

It's really good course for beginners. Now I know how to write simple codes, and got some knowledge for more deep studying!

By sizhuo

Jun 11, 2018

well organized class and very helpful materials!! and special thanks to professors and teaching assistants!! love you all!!

By Matthew G

Nov 9, 2017

videos were easy to watch and follow. good help forum. quizzes and assignments were challenging and helped me learn.

thanks!

By Rob D

Nov 1, 2016

I really enjoyed this course!

It was a good idea to work a week in

advance of all of the due dates

as suggested by the profs.

By Shreesh T

Nov 13, 2019

Excellent course for programming beginners... Learned a lot of concepts and most of all ,developed interest to learn more.

By Richard M

Feb 14, 2019

This course is very well done. The quizzes and assignments really force you to get a deeper understanding of the content.

By Arjit Y

Jun 20, 2018

Awesome teachers. Got a hold on programming after completing the course. I now feel confident. Thanks to both you guys! :)

By Cristian O

Jan 30, 2018

Crystal Clear! Concepts are well presented. Time for each week is OK. Assignments are good practice. Totally recommend it!

By Olivia D

Aug 13, 2017

Really useful as an introduction to the basics. Very clear explanations, and easy to follow the video lectures. Thank you!

By Divyansh B

Jul 23, 2020

A great course to develop the fundamentals of programming in Python language. The best programming course for beginners!!

By Albert L

Mar 9, 2018

This is an excellent introduction to programming. I haven't programmed in 10 years and the lectures were just at the leve

By kairos

Jan 3, 2018

Very good understand about basic Python program and this course is not easy especially a3 assignment

By Sumanta K P

Nov 30, 2017

These lectures are designed very carefully for newbies also. I learned a lot about Python as well as general programming.

By Scott Q

Nov 11, 2017

Excellent course. Truly helped to get me into python. Highly recommended for getting started with bioinformatic analyses.

By William F

Aug 17, 2017

I thought this was a very informative course. The assignments and tests gave me enough of a challenge to keep me engaged.

By Ronaldo R

Excelente para iniciarse en el mundo de la programación, encantado de haber tomado la iniciativa y aprender con ustedes.

By Silvana M D S M

Very recommended. I learned to use Python and little about programming without having a previous experience programming.

By Abdelghani B

Apr 11, 2020

MOOC tés bien fait,

Bon courage à l'équipe du MOOC "Learn to Program: The Fundamentals" pour d'autres cours.

Cordialement

By Marco R

Jan 2, 2019

Perfect online training as an introduction to the python programming language or as a general refresher for programming.

By Kuo S

Feb 27, 2018

A very nice course, allowing me to learn Python from ZERO background knowledge alone. And very nice teachers! Thank you!

By Jeff F

Oct 24, 2016

Great course!

I enjoyed all of it and learned a ton!

All the learning objectives very covered completely.

Well done!

Thanks!

By Ivan A

Dec 10, 2017

Great course for beginners. Kudos to the teachers for managing to keep the videos short and the content understandable.

By Richard A

Dec 15, 2016

Excellent course for students new to programming or new to Python. Good lectures, quizzes, and programming assignments.