Back to Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have alternating current (AC) voltage or current sources. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

MA

Sep 20, 2020

It's quite tough and hard actually, but if you commit I'm sure you can get along with it, and don't worry they'll give you a lot of exercise to make sure that you've already understood the concepts.

BG

Nov 08, 2019

The course was really challenging and it helped me a lot learn more about linear circuits. Usage of appropriate tools helped me to learn more about this course.

51 - 75 of 94 Reviews for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Nov 08, 2019

Tough

By JOGINAIDU K

Aug 13, 2020

GOOD

By sumanth s

nice

By Великий С ( V

Oct 31, 2017

This is interesting and informative for me. I gained knowledge that couldn't manage to gain at school.

I'd like to have more practice quizes. I felt lack of them in comparison to DC Analysis course that I've also finished.

Forum here was even more dead that in DC course - there were only 2 threads in total for the whole course (but maybe it's due to fact that I've started and finished the course before session started).

Anyway, for those who had no previous knowledge about AC (as I did), I'd highly recommend this course - it perfectly complements DC course.

Thank you, teachers) Going to take the third course in this cycle - about electronics.

By veronique l

Nov 30, 2017

The curriculum is excellent. The videos are excellent. A pleasure to watch and to follow along. The only problem is that there is no instructor on duty for the forum. No one answers the questions. Also I think the final quiz should be longer. They are easy. More practice quizzes could be posted in the transfo section. I also suggest to offer labs. I enjoyed the curriculum and the class very much. I recommend the electronics class by the same school.: There is actually a professor who promptly answers questions.

By Tejdeep G

This was much better than the starting course. This is pretty easy course to complete, because It doesn't cover much tbh, when you compare it with the first course, But most of the assignments have significantly less errors compared to DC analysis. I would recommend also to take Intro to Electronics from the same prof , Its much better and error free , If you want to learn about Basic electronics.

By Hari K

I faced difficulty in some places as the answer key was wrong and I thought it was my mistakes, lucky that most of them were already discussed in the discussion forum.Thank you.