Back to Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have direct current (DC) current or voltage sources. A DC source is one that is constant. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

HN

May 06, 2019

A very essential and informative course. I would suggest this to any 1st yr electronics or electrical student. Kudos!

AS

Feb 13, 2018

The course is an amazing opportunity to learn and improve the skills in the subject. Thanks a million professor.

1 - 25 of 72 Reviews for Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis

By Ram J

Feb 18, 2019

This course is very good

By Великий С ( V

Oct 25, 2017

Alright, I've finished the course. And it's the first course that I've finished among all 3-4 courses that I've started.

Advantages:

This is interesting and deep enough (in my opinion) course. The lectures and their videos are great. A lot of practical videos about solving different problems allow you fix gained knowledge quickly. I didn't manage to learn this course at school neither when tried to read the book about electricity. This course changed everything - my current level on knowledge is incomparable to the previous one. Thank you very much for this course.

Disadvantages:

There are a lot of errors in quizes. You cannot feel confident when you know that your correct answer may be rejected. There were few quizes that was impossible to solve without watching further lectures (even from next week) and there was on quiz that required information that was not discussed during the course. The forum activity was very low - almost dead forum. I didn't get any answer on some of questions. No mentors were there so we students was left on our own. But the forum was useful in the way that students created threads for errors in quizes and actually it helped to determine whether I failed to solve the problem or it was just another quiz error.

Despite all disadvantages, I highly recommend this course.

By Paul K

May 01, 2017

Very good material and I'm grateful they provided it. There were many issues with the problem sets: incorrect, unclear, beyond scope of course, placed in wrong order of content. I reported all of these and never got even one response, perhaps because I'm not a paying customer. I had considered paying for the certificate but the more issues I encountered the more I was relieved not to have paid. But a great course nonetheless.

By Oneeb Z

Mar 03, 2019

Excellent Course

By Prasant K

Mar 13, 2019

lots of learning. Thanks for such a real learning course

By Mounika V

Apr 03, 2019

Excellent course!!!!!

By PRAJWAL R

Apr 08, 2019

This course is very good for beginners..I enjoyed learning.Good Teaching

By SAI A

Apr 08, 2019

Excellent

By Sankalpl a

Apr 10, 2019

its a great course to develop a greater knowledge in linear circuits and has helped me a lot.

By Ritwik D

Apr 09, 2019

Learnt a lot

By Pallove A

Apr 10, 2019

The course is really helpful in learning fundamentals about the DC circuits

By Huyen V P

Jul 28, 2018

It is great and detailed. Hope to learn more from this course.

By Alexandre S

Feb 13, 2018

By Saurab T

Jul 16, 2017

The Best Course on Electronic Circuits , Dr Bonnie Ferri is an incredible professor. She taught me more efficiently than my B.Tech Teachers. I clearly Understood the Concepts and Solving Quiz was so much fun and addicting. This course is indeed addictive. Thank You Dr Bonnie Ferri ,Dr Frazier , Dr Harris and Georgia Tech.You are the Best.

By Yen H Z

Jan 22, 2018

Excellent course where I get to learn a lot of things that is left from my AP Physics C E&M Course.

By Jose A M C

May 13, 2018

Hubieron algunos ejercicios cuyos valores eran distintos a los reales. Fuera de ello todo excelente

By Srijan S

Mar 16, 2018

It was an immensely rewarding experience studying sucha dull topic with an amazing energy.

By Shreeharsha K G

May 11, 2018

This is a very good course.

By VENKATESH B

Apr 22, 2018

Each and Every Electrical Engineer need to finish this

By Max H

Feb 11, 2018

Best introduction all the moocs to the topic from I have completed.

By Marcio L

Jan 05, 2018

Beautiful! Great course, very well explained at a very good pace. A big thank you to all the professors involved in this program and thank you Georgia Tech! Can't wait to start AC Analysis and Introduction to Electronics!

By saeed a

Jul 04, 2018

thank you Dr. FerriI studied mechanical engineer . your course is amazing

By ABHISHEK T

Apr 13, 2018

very easy and useful contents.

thanks.

By MohAmedd M

Jan 20, 2018

Great course !!

honestly the course's materials and quizzes are well prepared , and effective problems solving techniques are involved .

but in the seventh week there is Insufficient details and explanations .

By Jonathan B