Back to Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have direct current (DC) current or voltage sources. A DC source is one that is constant. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

HN

May 06, 2019

A very essential and informative course. I would suggest this to any 1st yr electronics or electrical student. Kudos!

AS

Feb 13, 2018

The course is an amazing opportunity to learn and improve the skills in the subject. Thanks a million professor.

26 - 50 of 70 Reviews for Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis

By Diego M M

May 09, 2018

Great course, learned a lot of things that they don't teach at my school, Thanks for the opportunity.

By MUDADLA V

Aug 01, 2018

IT IS VERY GOOD COURSE FOR LEANERS

By Hariharan N

May 06, 2019

By María J S G

Jun 16, 2019

A very interesting course. Thanks to all the professors.

By Maria R

May 19, 2019

muy buen curso , algo pesado , pero es muy bueno .

By Ramesh K R

May 22, 2019

Good exercise problems and quizzes. Also, the course content was good.

By tika p

May 21, 2019

Great explanations.

By RISHABH R

Nov 03, 2019

Your faculty is excellent. Keep up the good work

By NATIVIDAD, J F (

Oct 07, 2019

This course is very helpful

By Guruprasad

Oct 19, 2019

It is a very good course, covering all the basics of linear circuit analysis.

By Hamza Z

Mar 20, 2019

Course is great but quizzes needs to be reviewed.

By Naazim A K

Mar 24, 2019

Very Useful Course

By Ramya R

Mar 14, 2019

Very lengthy question set.

But its useful to understand the concepts and had a practice of doing many problems with slight twists.

Got a clear idea for solving the DC circuits.

By Kush M

Dec 05, 2018

Many Questions in quizzes are wrongly graded. Please check forums for the same

By Sarthak A

Apr 07, 2019

pretty hard

By Juan P S G

Apr 08, 2019

Varios quizzes tienen problemas con las respuestas, y ciertos temas estan en desorden asi causando que ciertos quizzes sean muy complicados de contestar.

By Premchander S

Apr 09, 2019

GOOD

By Rishabh P S S

Apr 09, 2019

Even after completing my course, I haven't received my certificate

Jul 15, 2018

Great course but it needs forum support.

By Великий С ( V

Oct 25, 2017

Alright, I've finished the course. And it's the first course that I've finished among all 3-4 courses that I've started.

Advantages:

This is interesting and deep enough (in my opinion) course. The lectures and their videos are great. A lot of practical videos about solving different problems allow you fix gained knowledge quickly. I didn't manage to learn this course at school neither when tried to read the book about electricity. This course changed everything - my current level on knowledge is incomparable to the previous one. Thank you very much for this course.

Disadvantages:

There are a lot of errors in quizes. You cannot feel confident when you know that your correct answer may be rejected. There were few quizes that was impossible to solve without watching further lectures (even from next week) and there was on quiz that required information that was not discussed during the course. The forum activity was very low - almost dead forum. I didn't get any answer on some of questions. No mentors were there so we students was left on our own. But the forum was useful in the way that students created threads for errors in quizes and actually it helped to determine whether I failed to solve the problem or it was just another quiz error.

Despite all disadvantages, I highly recommend this course.

By VANGARA P C R

May 15, 2018

We can learn basics

By wesley v m

Feb 14, 2018

very good course. It really helps me!

By Paul K

May 01, 2017

Very good material and I'm grateful they provided it. There were many issues with the problem sets: incorrect, unclear, beyond scope of course, placed in wrong order of content. I reported all of these and never got even one response, perhaps because I'm not a paying customer. I had considered paying for the certificate but the more issues I encountered the more I was relieved not to have paid. But a great course nonetheless.

By 潘天诗

Oct 22, 2018

the videos are great, the courser material is also very helpful, while if the staff could correct the defects in quiz and assignments, that would be even better

By QIN Z

Aug 17, 2018

Content is good, but nobody maintains the course. Many errors occurred.