Back to Introduction to Applied Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Applied Machine Learning by Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute

This course is for professionals who have heard the buzz around machine learning and want to apply machine learning to data analysis and automation. Whether finance, medicine, engineering, business or other domains, this course will introduce you to problem definition and data preparation in a machine learning project. By the end of the course, you will be able to clearly define a machine learning problem using two approaches. You will learn to survey available data resources and identify potential ML applications. You will learn to take a business need and turn it into a machine learning application. You will prepare data for effective machine learning applications. This is the first course of the Applied Machine Learning Specialization brought to you by Coursera and the Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute....

SR
Oct 8, 2020

I have been teaching Machine Learning for some time now. This course is really good and comprehensively presents the working of machine learning process in a nutshell. Very good introductory course.

MM
Oct 28, 2019

I have really got benefit from this course as a beginner to ML, it gives me the best understanding of ML. I m looking forward to getting into it more efficiently with more practices.

101 - 125 of 127 Reviews for Introduction to Applied Machine Learning

Apr 19, 2020

great

By Phanikumar P

Jun 3, 2020

Positive point about this course was explanation of real life examples and basic definitions of machine learning was really excellent. but I have one suggestion for this course was please explain QuAM clearly and specifically with examples.

By Shingo F

Mar 22, 2020

The lectures are good but no textbook is available. This makes me hard to review what I learned. In addition, I wanted to know the answers after the exams are over but I couldn't. Please give us the explanations of the exams.

By Abdullah A

Sep 12, 2019

very comprehensive course on applied machine learning. the most interesting information in this course is business needs for ML and what it's requirement to have a good QuAM.

By Vern E

Sep 22, 2019

I have taken a great deal of knowledge in this course and have applied it to what I have seen in the ML and AI world. This was a great introduction!

By Ali H

Mar 30, 2020

It is a good start. For sure, this course is recommended for everyone who is not in the computer science world.

By Srihari A

Apr 15, 2020

It was basic and super easy to understand. Kudos to the instructor for doing a great job.

By Saleha Z

Mar 27, 2020

t refreshed my previous concepts of machine learning with better understanding

By DEEPAK S

Jul 21, 2020

This course gave me a very good general understanding of Machine Learning.

By Abdulaziz S

Nov 19, 2020

it is very good as a beginner, Thank you

By SOUGATA M

Apr 19, 2020

VERY GOOD

By Ashwith

Jun 3, 2020

good

By rohan g

Oct 12, 2020

A bird's Eye View with all algorithms available with some practice example would have been beneficial instead of procrastinating it to later courses. This would help to generate more interest in the topic

By Kumar

Aug 22, 2020

I love the way you presented. It is better if we get hands on project to apply. Thank you so much for your time and efforts.

By rezvanabdollahi

It was way more easier that I thought, As a finance expert with background in engineering I already knew all the stuff.

By Saksham G

Apr 3, 2020

The course does not explain the concept in-depth at all. Also, the instructor is very fast.

By satish r d

Jul 16, 2020

We got opportunity for Coursera to learn about the machine learning

By sandeep d