Back to Structuring Machine Learning Projects

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Structuring Machine Learning Projects by DeepLearning.AI

In the third course of the Deep Learning Specialization, you will learn how to build a successful machine learning project and get to practice decision-making as a machine learning project leader. By the end, you will be able to diagnose errors in a machine learning system; prioritize strategies for reducing errors; understand complex ML settings, such as mismatched training/test sets, and comparing to and/or surpassing human-level performance; and apply end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning. This is also a standalone course for learners who have basic machine learning knowledge. This course draws on Andrew Ng’s experience building and shipping many deep learning products. If you aspire to become a technical leader who can set the direction for an AI team, this course provides the "industry experience" that you might otherwise get only after years of ML work experience. The Deep Learning Specialization is our foundational program that will help you understand the capabilities, challenges, and consequences of deep learning and prepare you to participate in the development of leading-edge AI technology. It provides a pathway for you to gain the knowledge and skills to apply machine learning to your work, level up your technical career, and take the definitive step in the world of AI....

MG

Mar 30, 2020

It is very nice to have a very experienced deep learning practitioner showing you the "magic" of making DNN works. That is usually passed from Professor to graduate student, but is available here now.

JB

Jul 1, 2020

While the information from this course was awesome I would've liked some hand on projects to get the information running. Nonetheless, the two simulation task were the best (more would've been neat!).

451 - 475 of 5,576 Reviews for Structuring Machine Learning Projects

By Sai K

Dec 14, 2018

this course very important other than previous courses because we need to understand the data and split the data set across the train, dev and test and making strategies for training the dataset using model. Thanks for this course.

By Justin T

Oct 16, 2018

Great course with some awesome insights into structuring the analysis of machine learning models. Definitely picked up a ton of strategies, tips, and tricks that I will be using as a I move forward with my machine learning career!

By dunyu l

Nov 20, 2017

The mindful advice does not only deepen your understanding in deep learning, but also stimulate creative thinking in my own PhD research in a total different field. It is also enjoyable to watch the interviews, which I favor a lot.

By Sixian C

Mar 12, 2022

very helpful!

Andrew teaches a lot of knowledge that can't find in books.

This kind of knowledge is very helpful for student when he gets his hands on real-world ML project.

Error Analysis & Bias& Variance are all useful techniques!

By Ryan Y

May 9, 2021

Very helpful! The experiences of building deep learning systems might be very difficult to obtain through other classes. When learning from practice, however, the costs are too high. Thus this is a really marvelous course to take.

By Youssef A

Oct 17, 2020

very good course and I believe this course will save lots of learning and experience years by directly guiding you on how to structure ML projects and show you different ways to solve different kinds of problems that will face you

By Satyam D

Jan 6, 2019

Dear Prof Andrew Ng, grateful to you and your team for yet another excellent course in Deep Learning specialization. ML Strategy teaches us important practical aspects which are absolutely essential for the success of ML projects.

By Julien D

Sep 9, 2018

This course give a substancial idea of how to deal with Machine Learning project.

It is only a two week course with 3-4 hours per weekd but is at the same price as the others.

Though it is still an excellent course that I recommend.

By Farhodbek S

Feb 20, 2021

The basic concepts of structuring machine learning projects help improve our skills. This course really helped me build my project correctly. Extensive information is given in simple language. I recommend this course to everyone.

By Martin S

Nov 11, 2020

Again a very good course by Andrew Ng. Concise, structured, easy to follow. The quizzes are a highlight, as the questions mimic a real project's journey and ask about exemplary situations (instead of just definitions and jargon).

By Girish S

Jul 27, 2020

This course gives insight on how to use deep learning algorithms to use in real world. Quizzes contain really good case studies which are very good. Definitely recommend this course even to one who knows deep learning algorithms.

By AMRICHE A A E

Apr 14, 2019

Excellent course that covers some of the most critical aspects related to machine learning projects. The approach used in the quizzes is very effective. It introduces learners to some common problems under a variety of scenarios.

By Pravin J

Dec 8, 2018

This was really interesting but at the same time quite tricky to take any decision after we get the poor results. I think it would be even better if we had also programing exercise where we could for example do transfer learning.

By Farhad A A

Oct 27, 2018

'Structuring Machine learning Projects' is a strategic approach to modeling machine learning algorithm. And this is the course that really teaches how we can apply ML algorithms we learnt to the real world problems "Efficiently".

By Bonnie M M B

Mar 12, 2018

Loved the Course, it really Helps a lot for the Projects, You save us lots of time.

I have a question which activation function did I have to use on the final Layer on a Multi-Task problem, Im working in a project with multi-task.

By Derick N T

Oct 5, 2020

The simulator exercises are particularly interesting, as the introduce learners to making decisions when dealing with machine learning projects. This was the highlight for me, and I believe, it has help me build some intuitions.

By Sushil S

Nov 17, 2019

Everyone, literally everyone who wants to start doing machine learning projects at the industry level should first go through this course. I think this course will make the life of an fresh machine learning engineer much easier.

By snehil v

Jun 12, 2018

I have studied Deep learning in detail from free courses but tried this course by Andrew and loved it because it was great for people who are being introduced to deep learning projects.I will recommend this course for beginners.

By Anurag D

Jun 24, 2021

This course is excellent to get a start of deeplearning.

I really emphasize this.

Dr. Ng is an awesome professor who can simplify abstract and complex concepts to a really linear knowledge flow i.e. removed activation layer hahha

By virat v

This course is really a deep insight of practical application. Completing this course gave some important points ,but they can be truly learned only when we try real world application by our own. Once again thank you Andrew sir

By Sven S

Jul 25, 2019

Again, the videos were very informative and pleasant to watch, using well established didactic methods. Information given were (as far as I am aware) up to date and pretty good to understand. Thanks for the excellent lectures.

By Abiodun O

Mar 14, 2018

This course is really short but very packed. Prof. Andrew shared alot of his practical experience in this course. Given the value of Prof. Andrew's years of experience, this course will still be "cheap" even if it costs $ 1000!

By Amit T

Oct 22, 2020

This course teach you strategy which will help you in solving real time problems and reference have been taken from real problems. it gives you a prospective to weights different option and create your strategies. Good work !!

By Mohamed A A

Dec 21, 2020

This course containes precious insights regarding right strategies and tactics to use in order to build a sucessful machine learning system. Thank you for the great effort put in preparing this remarkable source of knowledge!

By Jagruti P

Aug 18, 2020

This course has really taught how to start solving a real-world machine learning problem, what to do incase of facing different kind of issues. Hopefully, I will be able to apply them in designing machine learning algorithms.